All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:23 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"You can do that?" Akira asked. He didn't say that he didn't know what a masterkey was. But the prospect of being able to do one of the few things that he could do, aside from reading and basic math, made him interested.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:15 am 

"Uh huh." Hiyoko nodded as she got up to look into the files for that particular tenant and by then the button had come undone as it fell off and rolled to the floor as it was spinning a little before it stopped. Her tail puffed a little as she searched through the files, "But with what's going on now, I'd better get you there when it's okay for you to be out." she said as she got out a file.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:29 am 

Akira nodded in agreement. When Hiyoko was busy with her papers, he picked up the button from the floor. He patiently waited for her to be done with her papers.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:56 am 

Hiyoko looked up at Akira, maybe it was better if he stayed put at Roku's place and her associates wouldn't see him with her and go with the mob mentality and try to get rid of him. "Come on kiddo, let's get you back to Red's place before anyone finds you." she said. It was strange that she went ahead with helping a black cat when they were supposed to be avoided at all costs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:04 am 

Akira waited until Hiyoko had checked whether there was someone that could see him before following her. He only trusted her because she was friends with Roku, maybe that would change in the future but for now that was reason enough for Akira. The button was in Akira's pocket, when he had retrieved the needle he would only need some thread to sew it back on Hiyoko's shirt.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:57 am 

"Come on kiddo." she said as she went out first, not noticing the button from her shirt had fallen off as she decided to go first to see if anyone was around, hopefully they wouldn't. Less trouble for the both of them, and maybe she'd still have time to deal with her ex boyfriend. "Come on kiddo." she called him moments later as they didn't have time to waste. "Just keep this over you." she said as she threw a hoodie onto Akira.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:38 am 

Akira covered himself properly with the hoodie. While he followed Hiyoko outside they didn't encounter any residents.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:14 am 

They had gotten back to Roku's place without incident as Hiyoko looked at Akira, "Okay, let's go before anyone sees." she told him as she got out of her seat in the cart. She went up the stairs to get there she reached for the master keys in her pockets and unlocked the door, "Come on kiddo." she called to him as she gestured him to make haste and get inside.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:24 pm 

Akira quickly got inside. Once in 'safety' Akira put off the hoodie. He went to look for the needle immidiately. It was under the couch. Once he found it he wanted to give it back to Hiyoko but he also wanted to sew the button back on. If only he had some threat to do that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:14 am 

Hiyoko closed the door behind them as it looked like Akira was safe for now, "Alright kiddo, you're safe here, as long as people don't decide to look through the window." she said as she watched him move about in the space. He seemed at ease now he was safe in Roku's apartment, "What are you doing?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:50 am 

As if he had been caught doing something bad, Akira retrieved the button from his pocket and showed it to Hiyoko. "I am looking for some threat to sew this back on," he admitted.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:30 am 

Hiyoko raised an eyebrow at the button he showed her and looked down at her own shirt, it was like the other buttons on her shirt as she looked at him, "Where did you get that from?" she asked him but more importantly, he had asked her about having thread around. Why would he ask about that and she looked over at him, he looked intent on wanting to complete the task. "Thread? I think I have some at home. Why the sudden need to do so? And how do you know how to sew?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:29 pm 

Akira felt a little like Hiyoko thought that he had stolen the button. "It rolled on the floor," he said to clarify things. "The old lady taught me when I was little." Akira typically left out a lot from his answer. If Hiyoko wanted to know more then she would probably have to wait with asking until Akira had sewed the button back on.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:19 am 

Hiyoko rubbed the spot on her shirt where the button would have been as she looked at Akira now, an old lady taught him? What neko in their right mind would go through the trouble to teach a black cat how to sew? Or rather who in their right mind would approach him? Hiyoko had never heard of a thing as she folded her arms across her chest and her tail puffed up, "Who was this neko who taught you how to sew?" she asked as she raised an eyebrow at him, looking at him and at the button.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:05 am 

Akira offered Hiyoko the button and the needle by holding out his hand with the items on it. It didn't seem like she was interested in having it sewn on anymore. "She took care of me when I was small," Akira answered. "She was colourblind," he added.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:18 am 

Akira on the other hand seemed interested in trying to sew that button back on her shirt as she looked over at Akira. That seemed to make more sense that a colorblind neko couldn't possibly see what color of neko he was, and the fact she taught him possibly meant others hadn't told her about his true colors? How interesting as Hiyoko took the button and needle from Akira, looking at them before looking at him, "Do you still want to sew this?" she asked him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:17 am 

Akira nodded. He indeed still wanted to sew it back on. There were of course more factors concerning his childhood, but those would have to wait until he got to sew that button back on. It is not like Akira is obsessed with sewing or cloth repairs, just that when he is confronted with such a situation he would rather do it than leave it. It was also a way to do something for Hiyoko as thanks for helping him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:51 am 

Hiyoko sighed a bit as she looked at Akira, who was still looking like a child wanting to prove to his mother that he could do it. She rubbed her head, ruffling a bit of her hair as she then decided what she wanted to do. "I'll get the thread, only if you tell me more about this neko who took you in." she said as she tilted her head, "Deal?" she asked as she fiddled at the spot where the button would be.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:27 am 

"Ok," Akira answered. He didn't quite understand why they needed to make a deal but maybe that is how stuff works. If he wasn't so distracted by Hiyoko's fiddling at that spot then all she would have needed to do was ask. Since his past was not a secret he would answer. Not a secret just kind of sad and he didn't want to bring anyone down with it, but if someone wanted to know then it was okay. Even though Akira himself didn't know but he would probably tell Roku more if he asked the same question.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:01 am 

Hiyoko looked over at Akira once he said okay, and she patted his head for a moment. "Right, stay here and I'll go get the thread." she said as she went out the door. It was probably some time after noon as Akira must have been hungry by now, but Roku's fridge had a limited amount of food and there was the possibility of him bringing him some food if he got a break. Hiyoko was quickly making her way back to get the thread, though some of the tenants were making a note that she seemed to visit Roku's place quite a lot recently.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next