All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:33 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Akira didn't mind spending the rest of the day with Hiyoko. While she was going to do 'something' about her exboyfriend, Akira went back to Roku's apartment. He was indeed surprised when he couldn't open the door. He was not good at lockpicking either so after scratching at the door for a bit he became worried. What if one of the neighbours saw him? They could call the police and those were not known for treating black cats gently, especially if they were suspected for trying to break in. Hopefully Hiyoko would be back before that happened...

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:49 am 

Hiyoko had ended up dragging Murdoc back to the main offices, "What a pain." she said as ended up leaving him in his car, which she did happen to find his keys and putting him back there. Luckily he had parked in the shade and she huffed, her tail puffing out as she went to go find Akira. As Akira was trying to get himself back into Roku's home, the couple with the baby came around the corner and the female get out a short gasp. "What's a black cat doing there?!" she said as she held her baby close to her, "Honey, call the police!" she said as the male looked like he would as another tenant was coming out of the home next to Roku.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:04 am 

Akira paniced a little. He could not let those people notice that he had been living with Roku, nor that he knew Hiyoko. But where could he go now? He felt trapped between the few tenants around him. He wanted to flee like always in this kind of situation but he couldn't. It felt like his feet were glued to the floor. Akira felt like crying and wished silently that someone would save him. But at the same time he hoped that nobody would do that because it would put the saviour in a tight spot for helping a black cat. The only one that didn't seem scared or angry at him was the baby. Not that this was helpful for Akira. Truthfully, Akira was more scared of what these people would do to him than they were for the bad luck that a black cat was supposed to be spreading.
Then the baby started to wriggle, he wanted to get out of his mothers arms. He was gesturing towards Akira. He wanted to go that way. The mother was of course holding him back. "Bwacky," the baby tried to say. His parents reacted shocked that their baby was calling out to 'Blacky'. He really wanted to go over to Akira. With a big friendly smile too. The mother held her baby back while the father took a step forward. "Don't you dare touch my child," he treatened Akira who hadn't moved a milimeter from his position. He was just as shocked at the baby as his parents were. Although this underlined again tht these people were not bad, they just believed black cats to be unlucky just like everyone else. Akira tried to take a stap back, only to find the front door of Roku's appartment at his back. Akira shrinked, he was really backed up in a corner. Yet the father being confronted with his baby's liking towards the balck cat and the fact that the unlucky cat himself looked like he would break out into crying at any moment, he really couldn't keep up his anger very well. "Look, just disappear right now and don't show your unlucky face here again," he said with a stern voice ignoring his wife who was protesting a little. The man gently pushed his wife towards the side a little to make room for Akira to pass through.
Akira took this opportunity to slowly walk past them, finally being able to lift his feet of the ground. He was very alert to sudden attacks though. Just when he was passing the couple, the baby started to giggle loudly, apperantly he thought that Akira was coming to play with him. Akira was startled by the sudden noise and sprinted away and around the corner.
With the black cat out of their sight, the wife started to reprimand her husband for just letting the unlucky black cat go. "Honey, didn't you see how scared the kid was?" He asnwered calmly while taking over the baby. "I couldn't possible harm him." Seeing how nothing bad had happened the couple quickly put aside their argument whule going back inside.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:34 am 

The tenant that had opened the door next to Roku's place had finally stepped out as a white cane was the first thing that touched the concrete. Then a neko stepped out, a whited furred neko that matched the stick he held, clearly this one was blind as he took careful steps forward, "What's all the commotion about?" he asked himself as he seemed to have tuned out to the confrontation with Akira and the couple that was next door to Roku. Another neko came out of the apartment with the blind neko as he locked their door, "Don't know, maybe a scare or something, those new parents are always antsy about anything that could 'harm' their kid." A taller and more muscled creamed colored neko came as he helped the blind one walk down the stairs. If any time there was for Akira to get moving, now would be now as the two nekos that were out now were oblvious to any black cat scare that had just ocurred. If he was careful not to be seen again that is or the couple would tell the others that they had just seen a black cat around the apartments. As Akira waited, it seemed the apartment complex was still and he could make his getaway now and find Hiyoko, if he had an inkling on where Hiyoko was. She was currently occupied in her office, with Murdoc interrupting her on her rounds and having a small chat with Akira she was a bit behind on some paperwork. The main office was located at the front if Akira can see the smaller building from the roof and there was a small sign that said 'leasing office' and parking signs that said 'future resident parking', maybe Akira would get the idea that she was there?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:17 am 

Akira knew that he had to get away to avoid anymore commotion. Luckily the two parents were too busy with their child to inform anyone of Akira's presence. He didn't know what leasing office meant but he could see the golf cart that Hiyoko had used before parking at the small building. He decided that this would be a good place to hide. Unseen by anyone he managed to get over there. He didn't dare to knock on the door because he didn't know if there was anyone else in there. He didn't even know if Hiyoko was inside. So he just hid by the cart and hoped that Hiyoko would show up soon.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:55 am 

Akria was hidden along another car that was parked next to the cart and the door to the leasing office opened up as a neko came out and Hiyoko did as well, "I'm not aware of a black cat being seen on premise, nor do you have proof ." Hiyoko said as she huffed and the neko before her had a bunch of paperwork in hand, "But if that's a reason for making you want to move out, I won't stop you." she said as the neko left in a huff, and luckily for Akira, the neko hadn't seen him. The neko had gone the opposite direction that Akira had come form and Hiyoko huffed again as her tail puffed up. She looked over at the cart as she thought she saw somewhere there, "Who's there?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:08 am 

Akira's head popped out from behind the cart. He looked like he was about to burst into tears. He had almost not come out after hearing that he had caused Hiyoko trouble. Akira didn't approach her in case someone was still around even though there wasn't.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:44 am 

Hiyoko turned her head as she did hear shuffling near the cart and looked over at the neko and she sighed, "Come on kiddo." she said as she grabbed Akira by his arm and to hurry before anyone saw him and her together. She quickly dragged him through the office door and went into her own room there. "What's wrong Kid? You look like someone dropped an anvil on your foot." she said as she locked the door.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:27 am 

"I couldn't go back and then there were these other neko and now you are having trouble too," Akira tried to explain. His ears and tail drooped even more than before. The hate and nonacceptance he encounters as a black neko was far worse to him than being beaten up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:21 am 

Hiyoko sighed as she patted Akira's head, "Don't worry about it kid, it's been like that for as long as we've been here." she said as her tail puffed up and she went to get herself something to drink and she rubbed her temple before she looked back at him. The neko looked like he was at his wits end on what he was doing. "You're safe here kid." she said as she went to a mini fridge in the corner to get him some water.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:02 pm 

Akira gladly took the water but he didn't drink. "I am sorry," he said while looking at the floor. He had done something unneccessary again. Roku always got angry at him when he did something like that. "Will Roku get angry?" He asked Hiyoko. He kept standing at the place where Hiyoko had 'placed' him waiting for an answer.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:10 am 

"The only way he'd get angry with you is if you told him what happened. Maybe he won't get too mad....Maybe he'd just keep you indoors at all times so wouldn't get yourself in trouble when he's not around." Hiyoko said as she sighed and went to him and sat him down in a chair, the neko before her was really rattled by his encounters and whatever else he saw today. "Relax kid, you'll be okay here." she said as she tried to get him to calm down.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:33 pm 

Akira looked around to assure himself that this was really a safe environment before taking a sip of water. He curiously looked around Hiyoko's office from the chair he was sitting on.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:25 pm 

Hiyoko looked up at Akira as she raised an eyebrow at him, "What's wrong kid? Something on your mind? I'm all ears here." she asked him as the neko before her was more quiet than usual. Of course he was shaken from encountering all the nekos today, and she was flipping through a bunch of papers on her desk.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:49 am 

Surely Akira would never get used to being hated without any reason but once he was in a safe environment he could relax pretty quickly. "What are you doing?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:05 am 

Hiyoko looked up from looking at the paper she was handling, "Working, I've got to deal with putting the apartment that the one who's leaving back up for rent." she said as her ear twitched. "You look bothered, what's on your mind kid?" she asked him again since he didn't answer the first time around. Her tail puffed as she was getting a bit bothered with the papers she was filling out.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:01 am 

Akira felt like it was his fault that Hiyoko had troubles, afterall it was because other neko saw him that they wanted to leave. He wanted to answer but then he saw that a button from Hiyoko's shirt was about to come off and he remembered something else. "I forgot to give you the needle back," he said.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:40 am 

"Don't worry about it." Hiyoko said, though a rumor of a black cat hanging around would be bad for business and Hiyoko would have to give up the whole complex if more residents were going to move out. Now that she thought about it, it was bad if it'd continue over the next days and she looked up at Akira as he looked more than guilty about the situation. She sighed a little bit as she flipped through the papers, "Do you want to go back and get them?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:43 pm 

"I can't, the door is locked and Roku is not back yet," Akira answered. From his point of view only Roku could open the door because he has a key. His sight was focused on the loose button. He had learned to sew when he was little.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:33 am 

Hiyoko's loose button had come from a small scuffle with Murdoc earlier, when Akria wasn't around and it seemed to keep him interested as the button looked like it'd come off any moment now. "Oh...The auto lock of course." she said as she set the papers to the side for now, guessing it'd be better to keep him company, "Do you want to go back and get it still? I have the masterkey to all the apartments here."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next