All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
 Post subject: Re: 1x1 with hikutetsu
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:33 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Akira almost thought that Roku had found him as he came so close. He seemed pretty angry on the phone. When he heard his name, Akira shrunk as it seemed like Roku was yelling at him. Still, he followed Roku back. The bushes provided very good hiding places. As soon as he would know where Roku is headed he would take a different more unnoticed route to get there.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:04 am 

"Mommy mommy, was that a black cat?" A little girl asked her mother as she tugged on the woman's hand, looking like she wanted to see it again but her mother pulled her daughter out of the park as well. "Someone oughta give those street cats the black cat treatment. They're just as bad as those things." Roku overheard as he went to exit the park. He sighed, as it seemed everyone seemed to see the street cats on the same level as the black nekos. He huffed as he didn't want to think about it as he went on his way.
-
Roku made his way out of the park with his partially eaten fish bread as it looked like Hiyoko had told him they'd meet as he passed by the thrift shop, huffing as he remembered where he bought Akria that adorable tiger onsie. He shook his head as it looked the shop had more onsies on display, almost tempting him to go back in and get them. "Red, over here." Came Hiyoko's voice as she was sitting at an outdoor table at a cafe near the shop, "Hey." Roku said as the thrift shop was still near them and kept crawling back to his mind. "Did Murdoc give you a hard time?" she asked as Roku shook his head, "Being his usual jerk self as always." he said as Hiyoko looked over Roku's shoulder, thinking she saw something.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:51 am 

Akira just barely managed to duck into an alley when Roku met Hiyoko. He hadn't thought about the possibility of the two of them meeting outside. Akira also didn't want Hiyoko to spot him because she would definitely tell Roku and then his whole plan would be ruined. He went through some back alleys until he ended up in an alley on the other side of the cafe. This was farther away than his previous hiding place so he found it safe to sneak a peek. Content that the two were still there, Akira decided to hide until they moved again. He didn't think about the possibility that Hiyoko might had seen a glimpse of him earlier.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:24 am 

Hiyoko's ear twitched as she looked over her shoulder to see nothing and looked at Roku who looked a bit peeved. "Well?" Roku started as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Hiyoko as she flipped her hair a little, "What do you want to know Red?" she asked as Roku sighed, "Why did Akira go to you for his problem?" he asked as he was looking disappointed. "I got him to where he is now, if it weren't for me he'd still be out on the streets, maybe dead if it weren't for me." he said as he sounded bitter. Hiyoko looked at Roku, the redhead's ears were flat against his head and his tail was still. "I'm sure he wanted to tell you but he was scared," she said as she looked at Roku, "Though I think he was still afraid you were mad at him." she said as she rubbed her head as Roku huffed. Now he was thinking and he scoffed a little, "Why the hell would he just go off like that?" he muttered as Hiyoko sighed, "You know he's not used to living with another neko, you know?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:38 am 

Since those two were still chatting Akira decided to go a little astray. He was too far to hear what they were talking about anyway and his stomach was grumbling. That little bit of bread from earlier had not been enough, it had been all he had eaten since he had left Roku's place. And Akira also didn't know where Roku would go to next so it was better to go and find something to eat while he had the time. So he wandered off in the back alleys to raid the garbage of restaurants, cafees and bakeries. The food wasn't even nearly as good as what he had eaten at Roku's place, but he wasn't very picky either. After managing to quieten his stomach, Akira went back to continue spying on Roku.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:31 am 

Hiyoko huffed as she looked at Roku, he looked quite disappointed, maybe hurt from the past couple of days with Akira. She sighed and rubbed her head, "Well, he did go out." she said as Roku looked up and he frowned, "Why?" he asked as his tail was puffing up. Hiyoko huffed a little as she tapped her finger against the table, "Well, I had a run in with the ex." she said as she tilted her head, "I suppose he wanted to help." she said as Roku huffed. He knew that Murdoc was as tenacious as a cockroach but he also knew Hiyoko could hold her own, "So the dumb blonde went and told everyone that he saw Akira, that explains a lot." Roku murmured as his tail was completely puffed. Hiyoko sighed, "He came to see me, thinking we're a thing now." she said as she looked at Roku, "If the kid does come back, he'll have to figure out how to deal with you." she said as Roku looked over his shoulder before looking at her, "If he's going to come back." he said as the city looked like it'd have many hiding spots for Akira to hunker down.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:39 pm 

Akira was back in the alley where he had ducked away from Hiyoko's sight before. He was glad to see that Roku was still there. But what were they talking about? Maybe about him? Somehow Akira was a little hopeful that the conversation would be about him. He took another peek around the corner and saw that Roku's tail was all puffed up angrily. This kind of made Akira feel that they were really talking about him and that Roku was still angry with him. If Roku was still angry with him and had not yet returned to his happy lifestyle from before meeting Akira then that would mean that he could continue to relentlessly stalk him. No that was wrong, Akira shook his head although nobody could see that or hear his thoughts. He was only checking whether Roku was happy. Relentless stalking sounded like something bad afterall.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:50 am 

Roku seemed more conflicted than happy with what was going on now and he huffed as he put his head on his fist, not knowing what to do now and he looked up Hiyoko and she stared back at him. "Well Red, what are you doing to do now?" she asked as she leaned back in her seat, wondering what Roku was going to do now. "Go back out and find more 'company'?" she asked him as Roku sighed and his tail was now swaying uneasily as he rubbed his head, "I don't know....Maybe." he said as he sighed again and closed his eyes. Hiyoko huffed and shook her head, "Just for a bit of ephemeral companionship? Really Red." she said as she looked at him, "That's sad, even for you." she said as Roku huffed and got up. "Yeah, well it's better than nothing." he said as he rubbed his neck, there was a visible bite mark on it and he sighed, as if he'd leave now before Hiyoko spoke up, "Did you see Akira's gift to you?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:17 am 

What were they talking about? Maybe he could just get a little bit closer. "Hey filth." Akira was already half out of the alley when someone called out to him from behind. He still didn't know that he shouldn't react to such names so he turned around, back into the alley. "This is our territory, we don't want filth like you dirtying it." Not exactly words that you would expect a street cat saying. There were two of them. "Fancy clothes you got there," the other one said. "Did you steal them? They are way to fancy for filth like you." Akira took a few steps towards them and they actually backed away a little. That was good, the further they were away from the main street the less attention they would grab. "It is not like you will just let me go away now if I wanted to leave your territory right?" Akira asked with a provoking fierceness that he had never shown Roku before. He was completely in street cat modus where he had to fight to survive and there was no room for the fluffy naive feelings that he only had in Roku's presence. The other two only laughed a little before deciding that they would beat the **** out of this insolent black cat. They had greatly underestimated Akira's fighting power. Even if all street cats fought dirty, Akira didn't hesitate to pull even the dirtiest tricks, including kicking where it hurts the most. Still, it was two against one, and they were no easy opponents either. The fight took a while, but at least it attracted no attention from the main street. After the two had fled with the usual insults of getting back to him, Akira quickly went to look if Roku was stil there. Akira had taken a few hits to the stomach and his arms and legs which were definitely going to become some nice bruises. Since some time had passed it was possible that Roku had left already.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:51 am 

Roku had left as Akira had seen as he seemed to be off again to his old ways, one that he never told Akira about as he figured it'd be a shameful thing to admit, especially to Akira of all people. During the ruckus, Hiyoko and Roku seemed to have taken it as street nekos being troublemakers as usual and Hiyoko figured she'd let Red go and be on his way. Hiyoko thought the ruckus from where Akira was, was more loud and problematic than usual as she saw the black neko there as he peeked out from his hiding spot. Raising an eyebrow, she quickly made her way to him, "Kid, what are you doing? Were you following me?" she asked him, not sure how he got here or if he was stalking her. "And what happened to you?" she asked as she looked at the newly forming bruises, "Were you trying to find Red?" she asked as she had more questions and she looked over her shoulder, that was probably it. "He probably went back to the red light district maybe." she said with a frown.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:35 am 

Akira was diappointed that Roku had left already, he should have hit those annoying street cats harder for making him lose trail like that. But when Hiyoko had spotted him he wanted to run away. Just that the only way to run would be where the street cats from before had gone. So he couldn't help but be spotted. "I was not following you," he tried to defend himself as he glanced beside her to see if he could still spot Roku. Akira's ears drooped when he heard that Roku had gone to the red light district. That was a place he wouldn't ever enter again. He tried to estimate the most probably street that Roku would take to exit it and whether his chances to find him there would be higher than waiting for him at his home.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:35 am 

Hiyoko looked at Akira, "Red's never told you that, huh?" she asked as she could tell Akira looked disappointed and probably would be the last person to set foot there. She sighed as she gently patted Akira's head, it was rather sad that Roku went there and knew it'd be a shameful thing to admit. "It's how he is. Do you want to go find him?" she asked as she stopped patting him. She had known about it and didn't really care though it seemed Akira had kept him from going there which was probably better for Roku. Once again she was alone with him and she looked around, "Who knows how long he'll be in there, I don't know how he gets a thrill from there." she said as her tail puffed up in annoyance.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:07 am 

That is how he is.... Does that mean that Roku often goes to that aweful place? Akira didn't dare to ask Hiyoko that because he was a little afraid of the possible answer. "I want to find him," he stated with a determination which immidiately faltered at the thought of the red light district. "Just without going there," he added just in case.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34