All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:27 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Sonia thought for a minute about the up side of having an inside man in the town and then she nodded and whispered back. "Our hideout is in the crevice of a canyon a few miles west from here." She stood straight and shot her gun at Corey's arm, it only grazed it but she gave a wink to let him know that it was just for show. "Final warning sheriff! Next one will be between the eyes!" She announced mostly for the townsfolk to hear.

Sonia mounted her horse and so did the others. With a final stare and small wink, Sonia and her men left.

Molly came running out of a shop and to Corey. "Are you alright?" She asked, a bit of worry in her voice.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:28 pm 

Corey smiled at Molly, and stood. "I'm fine. Told ya she wouldn't be any different." He looked at his bleeding hand. "I could use a bandage, though... maybe a drink, too..." He looked over at Derek's body, which was now surrounded by the townsfolk. They were cheering and yelling things like, "Throw him in the river!" or, "Feed him to the wolves!". Corey walked over and held up his hands. "Now wait just a minute!" he shouted. "He may have been a bad man, but he was still a man. And in this town, every man has the right to a proper burial!" Some of the crowd nodded in agreement, but most made sounds of frustration. Corey carried Derek's body to the edge of town, and buried it, where he stuck Derek's gun in the ground barrel first as a marker. He turned to Molly. "Tell the mayor I won't be in town tonight - I have an errand to run." With that, he went back to his house and began preparing for his journey to the canyon.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Molly sighed as she watched Corey stick the gun in the ground. She took it out when he walked away but caught up to him. "You should give this to Sonia next time you see her... If you do see her that is..." She said and handed it to him. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled before walking away.

Sonia waited at the hideout for Corey.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:39 pm 

Corey took the gun and nodded. He put it in his bag, and turned to Molly. "That's a good idea, thanks. I should probably bring the Higgins brother's guns as well..." He blushed when Molly kissed her cheek, and waved as she walked away. He gathered the Higgins brother's guns and hopped on his horse, a brumby named Rusty. He turned to a townsfolk. "I want a marker on that grave before I get back!" he shouted as he rode off towards the canyon.
He arrived at the canyon a few minutes later. He found the crevice easily - it had an SLS carved into the stone next to the entrance. He took a step inside. "Hello? Anybody home?" he called.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:53 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The Higgins boys came out and held their guns at Corey. "What do you want sheriff?" They said in unison. They looked at each other and remembered what Sonia had said and put their guns away. "This way." They said. The interior of the canyon did not look like a canyon. It was large on the inside and well decorated as if it was a whole home and saloon in one. Sonia sat at a bar in the far corner. "Boss, we got the sheriff." The boys said and then walked away leaving the sheriff and Sonia together. "Corey, good to see ya. Drink?" She asked as she climbed over the bar and took out two glasses and then a bottle of whiskey, she poured the alcohol in both and moved one to Corey.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:05 am 

At the mention of alcohol, Corey's hand began to hurt again. He smiled and sat down at the bar. "Don't mind if I do." he said, and took a drink. He reached into his bag and put three guns on the table. "I figured you'd want these back. Also, Derek was given a proper burial." he said with a soft smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:22 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia was quiet for a moment and nodded. She picked up the Higgins boys guns and threw them to the two of them, they caught their guns and went on with their business. Sonia started at Derek's gun for a minute before putting it in her other holster. It was a shame about Derek, he was a good man, just had a bad temper. She couldn't keep a man that tried to kill her in her gang, though she liked guts, he took it too far. "I appreciate that very much. Derek was always a bit of a scraper with a bad temper. I'm sad to see him go but it was for the best." She drank her whiskey all at once and slammed the cup back into the bar.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:02 am 

Corey nodded, and finished his drink as well. He set his cup down, and turned to Sonia. "So, is there anything you'd like to know about?" he asked. "About town or the mayor or anything?" Since he was the inside man, and it was his first day in her gang, he figured he'd try to please her and tell her what he knew about the town.