All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:55 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Back in the old west, folks never heard of women becoming highly wanted outlaws. It was always the men. Like Clinch Leatherwood, Jackie Brown. Men who terrify towns in the west. But this story isn't about the men. It's about the very first woman outlaw there was.

Satan's Little Sonia. She was dangerous. She had the quickest hand in the west when it came to anything, poker, drinking, and shooting a gun was the quickest. She was by far the most terrifying women in the old west. She made the men **** themselves and cry in a corner she was that tough. Some say that she's the sneakiest out of all of them, some even say that she was sent to Earth by the Devil himself to rid the world of men, her nickname being Satan's Little Sonia. She was flawless physically, and mentally. Her body perfectly proportioned in every way possible, her hair as black as a panthers. And her eyes, more blue and menacing than the sea itself. Nobody would ever want to cross paths with Sonia. But on one day... One really stupid Sheriff came to town and picked a fight with the wrong woman....

Molly sighed as she curled her hair and put it up out of her face, she was the richest and prettiest girl in the town of Old Stump, but the thing is she knew it, which caused her attitude and personality to be as sour as a lemon. She walked out of her large house with her fancy dress and lace parasol to go for a walk as usual, when suddenly she saw a new face. As the mayor's daughter she knew everybody but this stranger was different she could tell.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Last edited by LadyAsriel on Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:46 pm 

Corey Valentine was the new sheriff of Old Stump. Today was his first day on the job, and he had stopped by the mayor's house to pick up some paperwork he needed. But as he was about to knock on the door, it opened, and a pretty blonde girl came out. He stared for a moment, then remembered why he had came. He removed his hat and cleared his throat, blushing slightly.
"Hello ma'am." he said. "I'm Corey Young, the new sheriff. I'm here to pick up some papers..."

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Molly smiled as she nodded to the new man. "Right up the stairs you'll find my fathers office." She flashed him another smile and continued walking, giving one glance back to him.

It was morning and people were already getting into drunken bar fights. Whether it was over hookers or someone spilling a drink. The mayor watched from the window and shook his head at his town when he heard a knock. "Ah! Corey Young. Come sit! I'm so glad you're here!" He shook the mans hand. The mayor was a larger man, short but a bit on the fat side. How he had a beautiful daughter was a mystery to anyone.

On a cliff that overlooks the town, sat a woman on a horse that was black as night. Watching and waiting for the perfect moment to terrorize the new sheriff. Surely nobody had told him of her existence yet, so she wanted to surprise him. Her blood red lips pulled back in a smile as she moved her and her men down the cliff and towards Old Stump to pay the town a visit. Sonia was legendary. Everybody knew and fears who she was. She may be a woman, but everyone was scared of her. Especially men. Her followers were afraid of her, and that's why there were few of them and they were all the smartest and strongest of men you could get in the west. The kind of men you'd see in prison for murdering hundreds of people without feeling sorry about it. And that's just how Satan's Little Sonia was.

My Character's

Last edited by LadyAsriel on Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:12 pm 

Corey thanked Molly and headed inside. He glanced over his shoulder and smiled back at her as he closed the door. He sighed, straightened himself up, and headed upstairs. He knocked on the mayors door, and entered. He smiled and shook his hand, and then sat down. He heard a crash from a bar fight outside, and he shifted in his chair slightly.
"I'm here to see you about those papers, Mr. Mayor." he said, containing his excitement as best as he could.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:27 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The mayor moved back to his seat and sat. He filed through the papers and handed them to Corey. He made small talk with the man until he was finished. He took the papers from the new sheriff and slid him a badge and the keys to his home. "Now your home is right across the way." He nodded and stood to shake his new mayors hand. His face turned serious. "Be careful boy... This job, is a dangerous one, not like any other Sheriff position... Especially with... Her." With that he turned and sat back down at his desk. He shook his head and gave a soft shiver at the mere thought of her name. Nobody in the town liked or dared to say her name. It was also rumored that if you say her name she appears. Which is both true and untrue, but it kept the locals scared. Anybody stupid enough would say her name.

A man lived in Old Stump, a survivor of Sonia's torturing. Surprisingly he was still alive, but that's what Sonia wanted, she wanted him to strike fear in the people of Old Stump so they know to never cross her. In every town she comes across, she takes one man, tortures them, and leaves them scarred mentally, emotionally, and physically. They are all left with the same brand mark burnt into their skin, with the initials "SLS" Satan's Little Sonia... This man was named Charlie, he was the town drunk and crazy man. Sonia tortured him so bad that it led him to go mad. Nobody dared speak to him, just in case he would bring up her name. People around Old Stump called Sonia either "She-Devil" or just plain "Her".

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:07 am 

Corey stood and shook the mayors hand. He cocked his head slightly when the mayor said 'her'. He was new in town, so he didn't understand what he meant. He thanked the mayor, left the room and closed the door.
He headed downstairs and outside, and headed into town. The bar fight from earlier had stopped, and seeing as how he wasn't much of a drinker himself, he didn't see any reason to stop by the bar for now. If something started up again, he'd pop in and straighten things out.
He headed to his office, which was across the street from the bar. He sat down at his desk, and began to fill out some more papers, mainly about trials and petitions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:59 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Things were strangely quiet until a man ran into town. "Somebody help me!" He screamed. People from their houses looked out the window and came outside to see what was going on. The man was terribly beaten, he fell to the ground and screamed for help again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:51 pm 

Corey had just finished signing a petition when he heard a scream. He looked out the window to see a bruised and bloodied man collapse in the street. He slapped his gun in his holster and his hat on his head, and rushed out the door. He helped the man sit up, and noticed the letters SLS had been branded on his arm. He immediately called out for a doctor. The doctor brought out some ice and some bandages, and Corey turned to the man.
"What happened? Who did this to you?" he asked. He had hoped that something interesting would happen on his first day, but he didn't expect anything like this.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The man stuttered as he spoke. "It's... It's... Her!" He yelled at the end. When the doctor heard that it was her he darted from the man. The man cried out in pain, in the distance dust was being risen as Sonia and her men grew closer to the town. The man grabbed Corey's vest and got in his face. "Whatever you do... Do not cross her... You'll regret it." The man fell dead to the ground. Sonia stopped her horse and got off, lifting her black cowboy hat up out of her face to reveal her perfection. "Well well boys. Looky here... He seemed to have died... Oh well." She shrugged and rolled her eyes, her crimson lips pulled back into a smile like always. That deadly but also sexy smile that made men weak.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:04 pm 

Corey laid the now dead man aside and watched as a new woman dressed in black get off a black horse. When she commented on how he had died, the wheels in his head began turning. He stood and placed his hat back on his head.
"So, you must be the 'Her' everyone's been talkin' 'bout." he said. "I'm sorry ma'am, but I'm gonna have to write you up on second degree murder." The townsfolk watched with their mouths agape as Corey took out a notebook and pen. "Could I get a name, please?"
Sonia's men burst out laughing, one laughing so hard he fell right off his horse. "He doesn't know who you are!" another one cried.
Corey looked around confused. "What'd I say?" he asked. "I don't recall sayin' somethin' funny just now..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia laughed with her men as the sheriff was confused. "You have a death wish boy?" She chuckled as he tried writing her up. She watched as the towns people hid in their homes. "Did nobody tell this boy who I am?" She announced loudly. Obviously nobody answered, they all just sat in their homes in fear. She took a wanted sign from her back pocket and shoved it into the sheriff's face. "I'm Satan's Little Sonia... You're in my town boy." She snickered.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:19 pm 

Corey raised an eyebrow at Sonia. "Never heard of ya." he said as he continued writing. The laughter of Sonia's men slowly died. The man who had fallen off his horse, Derek, got up and looked at Corey bewildered. He turned to Sonia.
"I think he's bein' serious, boss." He turned to Corey. "You ain't from around here, aren't ya?"
Corey shook his head. "Nope. I'm new to these parts."
Derek nodded slowly. "That makes sense..." He turned to Sonia. "So boss, what're we gonna do with this ignorant son of a ****ing?" he asked, cracking his knuckles.
Corey looked up from his notebook. "What?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia eyed the sheriff up and down before making up her mind. "I say leave him off with a warning." She pulled out her gun and shot Corey in the foot. Just as quick as she pulled it out she holstered it again. "Ya gunna remember me now?" She smirked softly. As she saddled up on her horse. "Stay out of my way Sheriff. Or else that bullet will end up between your eyes." She smirked as some of her men laughed, she kicked her horse forward and sped past Corey, dust and sand spraying him as Sonia and her men sped by.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:19 pm 

Corey yelped in pain as the bullet shot into the big toe of his right foot. Derek laughed and hopped back onto his horse and rode off with Sonia and the others. The doctor reemerged and helped him walk to the doctors house. There, the doctor attempted to remove the bullet from Corey's toe, but it wouldn't budge. So, the doctor amputated his toe and was about to throw it away when Corey stopped him.
"Remove the bone with the bullet and give it to me." he said. The doctor did what he was asked, and gave Corey his toe bone with the bullet still lodged inside - on the bullet were engraved the initials SLS. He bandaged Corey's foot, and Corey hobbled back to his office. When he got back to his office, he opened a drawer and removed a small necklace chain. He tied it around the bone and hung it around his neck.
"She wants me to remember her? Fine - this way, I'll never forget." he said to himself. Corey didn't drink often, but he thought alcohol sounded really good at the moment. He hobbled across the street to the saloon, and when he stepped inside, the noise inside reduced drastically to a quiet murmur. He sat at a stool at the bar and turned to the bartender. "Do you have any Agua Ardente?" The bartender raised an eyebrow in confusion. Corey sighed. "Also called Burning Water?"
The bartender raised both eyebrows in surprise. "People don't order that too often. That's very strong alcohol."
Corey smiled. "I'm aware."
The bartender nodded. "I believe I have some in the back. One moment..." The bartender headed into the back room, and Corey sighed in wait for his drink.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Sonia rode with her men to another town and robbed the bank as usual. She rode her gang to the cave where their hideout was. It was deep in the cave of an old worn out mine shaft. When they got in she hopped off of her horse that she named Nightmare. "Good job boys... Ya'll can rest for the day." Sonia said as she put the bank notes in a safe.

Molly came back from her walk and spotted the sheriff in the bar. "Hello Sheriff." She smiled softly at the new sheriff.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:08 pm 

The bartender came back with a bottle labelled Aguardiente - the logo on the bottle was a flaming drop of water. The man popped the cork and poured him a glass of the clear liquor, and handed it to him.
"It's on the house." he said, leaving the bottle. Corey thanked him, and out of the corner of his eye saw someone enter the saloon. He turned around, half expecting to see Sonia, but instead saw Molly. He smiled, and waved hello. He turned back around and slammed his drink. The pain in his foot went away slightly, and he poured himself another glass.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Molly gave up the sweet act and turned her face to its natural ****ing. "You really shouldn't have said that to that woman. She's very dangerous. and shooting your toes is the nicest thing she's done to her victims." She rolled her eyes. "You're really dumb you know that?"

Sonia walked to Derek and gave him a kiss. "Good job today baby." She side smiled as she ran a finger through the bank notes she held in her hands.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:11 am 

Corey chuckled when Molly called him dumb. "I've never been the sharpest tool in the shed... and that's gotten me into more scrapes than I can count." He rolled up his left shirt sleeve, revealing six bullet hole scars going from his wrist to his shoulder. "I dunno how the hell I've survived this long... but I think I finally figured out why. This town clearly needs someone to stand up to 'her'. And if standin' up to 'her' means bein' dumb, then god dammit, I'm gonna be the dumbest ****ing' sheriff this town has ever seen!" He slammed the rest of his drink, and turned back to Molly. "Also, my foot's doin' quite well, thank you for asking." he said sarcastically.
Derek smiled at Sonia. "Thanks babe. And you're a prefect shot as always." he said, giving her another kiss.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Everyone in the bar hear Corey's declaration of standing up to Sonia and they all burst in laughter, calling him an idiot, a moron and a few other suggestive names. Molly laughed as well, but everything went quiet as the only man who had ever survived Sonia entered the saloon. "You can't beat her... No one can... Not even God himself... She's the Devil's Daughter..." He said with a shaky voice. His body was covered in scars and permanent bruises, he was even missing his left eye, so he had to wear a patch over it so he wouldn't spook the children of the town.

Sonia smiled when he kissed her and called her a perfect shot. "That sheriff thinks he can take me down, well he's got another thing coming to him if he tries to cross me again." She smiled wickedly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:32 pm 

Corey turned to the man. "Well, I sure as hell can go down tryin'." He rolled up his other sleeve, revealing six more bullet hole scars. "I've dealt with the devil on multiple occasions. And I'm still standing. Why should his daughter be any different? I said I'm gonna take out Sonia, and there ain't no words that you folks can say to change my mind!" he announced. He turned to Molly. "And when I make a promise, sure as hell keep it." He took the bottle, tipped the bartender, and walked past the Sonia survivor and out of the bar.
Derek smiled at Sonia. "Hell yeah he does." He cocked his head to the side. "What say you let me ride into down t'morrow, give him a proper welcome? Make him shiver in his boots a little more?" he asked, his smile becoming more mischievous.