All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:04 pm 

it really is oingo or be boingo'd on this bitch of an earth.

Blog: View Blog (0)

The awkward tension between the two of them was very obvious, yet Draco didn’t feel like talking about what they should be talking about.
“It’s treating me just fine,” Draco stated in a soft voice. He started fiddling with his rings, not sure what to do with his hands, which were longing to reach out for Harry and get him close again. “But, and I am sorry if I am overstepping, I have missed you.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:05 pm 

Draco's words, however mundane they might have been, still sent a shiver down Harry's spine. He realized they had talked about things more explicit than that, and, for a large part, had already expressed wanting to do that commitment. Draco hadn't said anything half what he had said on the phone, yet getting to see him say it made Harry's skin feel flushed regardless.
"Yeah," he just said, his elevated heartbeat making his voice go breathy. His eyes dipped to Draco's hands, having to fight the urge to reach out for him. If Draco thought admitting to Harry that he had missed him might be crossing a line, Harry didn't dare push for touch. "Me too."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:31 pm 

“Yeah?” Draco asked, not sure why the sentiment surprised him that much. It made sense that Harry would have missed him as well, seeing as they had talked a lot and that Harry had actively asked him to come. Yet it still felt daunting to admit such things, especially when he had no idea where they were standing anymore.
“We should probably...” he trailed off, still fiddling with his rings and not looking directly at Harry. He wasn’t even sure what he wanted them to do. “I don’t know. Talk?”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:07 am 

Harry nodded, having to actively stop himself from breathing out another pointless yeah. The conversation shouldn't feel as unexpected as it did, it had, after all, been hanging over their heads the last several weeks. Harry just wished they had met at his office, feeling almost on edge by the thought of having this talk in public. He continued nodding until the moment he raised his cup to his lips in order to take a sip
"I think you know where I stand," he said, carefully, as he placed the cup back onto the saucer. His eyes had dipped to follow it, and he took a moment to consider his words.
As he continued, Harry's eyes once again found Draco. "I really do like you, and I would like to -" finding himself at a lack of words, he frowned "- I don't know, see you? It doesn't have to be much more than that, not for starters at least."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:57 pm 

Harry wasn’t telling him anything he didn’t know already, yet the admission from Harry was almost enough to take Draco’s breath away. They had both said way more risqué stuff over the phone and in texts in the past yet it felt different to sit across from him and actually hear it said. It felt too real almost and Draco looked down a little, not sure if he could face him.
“I do too,” Draco stated, almost finding it too daring to admit. They were in a weird place and Draco didn’t know how get out of it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:05 pm 

Draco's response made Harry smile. It was slow but honest, and though he had heard Draco say similar things, it was exciting none the less. "I'm glad."
That being said, Harry didn't know how to continue. Put into context, that could constitute as a complete conversation. However, he still had a storm of questions brewing in the back of his mind. None of these felt appropriate given that they had only barely decided to date.
Harry wanted to ask about exclusivity and frequency and all other details that, in real life, would make them work. Most of this could almost be read on his expression, but, when he spoke, it was in an entirely different direction.
"It was blueberry," he eventually said, the softness of his voice almost coming across as shyness. His smile grew crooked. "The tea."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:03 pm 

The answer to what kind of tea Harry had been drinking brought a smile to Draco’s lips, somewhat broken out of his reverie and the weird tension between the two of them lightening noticeably. It was weird for him to think about the fact that they had just decided to actually date, but it was also very exciting to him.
He really did like Harry and he could barely believe that they had finally gotten this far, when it all had seemed completely impossible.
“Correct,” Draco stated with a warm smile, still tugging at his rings and turning them around on his fingers. “It was indeed blueberry.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67