All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:21 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Blog: View Blog (0)

The realisation that he hadn’t even told Harry where he was sitting made Draco realise just how rushed this decision was and also made his question whether or not it was even a good idea. It would probably have been wiser to wait it out a little and take things a little slower, but Draco was so excited to get to spend even more time together with Harry that he couldn’t really think straight. Having been given a second chance at this, Draco absolutely felt like he had to make the most of it.
“I’m in 32B,” he stated, reaching out to grab Harry’s hand, just to do something about the prickling in his fingers. He found that he wanted to keep Harry close and touch him all the time, wanting to make up for lost time in a way.
“Come on, it’s usually not filled up at this time a day.”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:41 pm 

There was just something about it all that made it hard for Harry to contain a smile. There was an air of escapism about how quickly they both had allowed themselves to indulge into what was, objectively, nothing short of a juvenile whim.
In the back of his mind, Harry knew deciding to go had been the easy part. Though he held no grudges, Draco had previously expressed his hesitations, and Harry realized there was still plenty of time for the both of them to sober up to the consequences of their impulsiveness.
Regardless, Harry met Draco's touch without hesitation,, comforted by the gesture. Turning his hand more comfortably into Draco's grip, Harry willingly following him onto the train.
As they ventured further into the carriage, it became apparent just how familiar this stretch of journey was to Draco. Accurately described, the seats were loosely but primarily filled with business professionals still on the clock.
While Harry had noted the carriage not to be a quiet zone, Harry still fell quiet, quickly coming to the conclusion he was one in few traveling purely for pleasure. Allowing Draco to sit down first, Harry himself took the adjacent aisle seat with a huff, jacket still on.
In a thoughtless motion, Harry glanced over his shoulder, down the aisle, in an attempt to place his actual seat, would it ever come to that. The glance quickly felt pointless, an instinctive reaction to being in the wrong spot; when his eyes one again found Draco, a boyish grin quickly grew across his lips.
For a moment, he just paused, unable to properly process it all. He had yet to relax into the seat, and for a moment, his lips parted before he spoke.
"Last chance to kick me off the train," Harry joked, easily, yet desperately needing Draco to confirm this was actually where they were heading.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:27 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

It seemed completely surreal that Harry was actually coming with him to Paris.
All in all, Draco had a hard time wrapping his head around Harry even forgiving him and wanting to see him in the first place, so this just seemed like too much too fast. Part of him wanted to ask Harry to get off the train, allowing them to slow down and really look at what they were doing together. Another part of him though, the part that was winning, desperately wanted to keep Harry around and was beyond thrilled to get this chance.
“Getting cold feet?” He fired back with a crooked grin as he tried to settle in his seat, knowing that they had a long drive ahead of them so they could just as well get comfortable.
“Because it is very bold of you to assume that I am letting you go now,” he added with a warm smile, wanting Harry to know exactly what here was standing. He wanted to spend as much time together with Harry as possible, a juvenile instinct to make sure that Harry kept wanting him around as welll.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:07 pm 

Harry shifted in his seat, turning better to face Draco. His movements were not only made clunky but loud by his coat, catching against both the fabric of the seat and the tabletop ahead of it. It only seemed to amplify the air of sheer juvenile excitement about him, his grin appearing that much brighter.
Draco's reply had sent a shiver down Harry's spine. It came as a great relief that Draco wanted him to stay; even more thrilling, however, was knowing Draco wanted him. It made Harry's heart skip a beat and for a moment, it seemed apparent that Harry didn't find himself in this situation that often - if ever.
When Harry leaned in to press a kiss to Draco's lips, he did so without ever properly reaching out for him, his hand instead finding the armrest between them to steady his weight. The kiss was soft, giddy above anything else. Harry kissed Draco feeling like he was overflowing, too pleased with how the afternoon had progressed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:25 pm 

Unable to help himself, Draco grinned widely into the kiss. No matter how soft it was, it seemed like a proof that Harry actually wanted him and enjoyed spending time with him. It seemed stupid that Draco would even need that, seeing as Harry had just agreed to go with him to Paris on a whim, but it was still nice to have a more tangible confirmation.
His hand found Harry’s on top of the arm rest, knowing that it was probably not necessary, but it seemed nice for the extra confirmation that Harry was indeed there and that they were going to Paris, together. The thought was almost enough to overwhelm Draco, however as the train set into motion he was more thrilled than scared.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:30 pm 

The train jerking into motion it prompted Harry to lean out of the kiss, relaxing back into his seat. There was still a smile on his lips, desperately wanting to kiss Draco all over.
In the attempt to suppress that want, Harry forced himself to think it over, yet again trying to wrap his head around what they were actually doing. Harry had never taken the train to Paris, but he knew enough about this to be the only stop on British soil. Once the train had set into motion, the quickest way back to London was to do the round trip to and fro.
Thoughtlessly, he turned his palm upwards to meet Draco's hand. He flexed his fingers, his fingertips drawing lines across Draco's palm as they once again relaxed.
"How long are you extending your hospitality?" Harry asked, head tipping back against the backrest, turning to properly meet Draco's eye.
The smile on Harry's lip was soft, growing more juvenile by the minute at the prospect of the possible answers. In reality, it had stemmed from a place of practicality, needing to know if Draco intended for him to spend the night.
Harry however, found that he didn't have the words to actually say that out loud.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70