All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 70  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:20 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

[Jan 5 13:24]
[At the mention of food, the man glanced downwards. Immediately a hesitant frown appeared on his featured, only to be replaced by an awkward laugh seconds later. He once again looked at the camera filming him, visibly considering whether or not to answer the question.
"We're having left over tandoori rice with fish sticks and an orange," he eventually answered, unable to keep a laugh at bay.]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:28 am 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

[Jan 5 13:25]
[The man frowned softly at that, obviously considering what to say about that. I'm the end, he simply shook his head softly, and ran a hand through his hair. "At least it's varied?" He said, obviously trying to find something positive about the meal just described to him. He took another sip of coffee, causing an unhappy meow to come from the cat, who no longer had the man's full attention.]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:34 pm 

[Jan 5 13:26]
[The man laughed out loud at that. It was a pleasant laugh; loud and genuine, as he lent back in his chair.
"It's **** -" he was the first to admit, as he once again leaned towards the screen. His eyes were fixated on the image on his screen for a couple of silent moments, before flickering upwards towards the recording camera.
"It's what's leftover from Teddy's dinner -" he said, a grin appearing in the corner of his mouth with a twitch - "I prefer my fish in the shape of animals."]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:46 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

[Jan 5 13:27]
["You said it, not me," the man said in a defensive voice, obviously not wanting to insult the other man's choice of lunch. He smiled widely though, showing that he really didn't mind all that much, only that the doctor in him told him to argue. "But I guess that fish in the shape of animals is better than no fish at all?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:18 pm 

[Jan 5 13:28]
[The man once again laughed, shaking his head slightly as he lowered his eyes. "Don't be too harsh on me, I'm a single mum-"
His green eyes briefly flickered upward towards the camera with a grin, before finally starting on his lunch with a forkfull of rice.]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:59 am 

[Jan 5 13:29]
[The man shook his head again, but a warm smile was still on his lips. "Maybe I just care," he said with a soft shrug. He reached out for his mug again, and took another sip. "Maybe I just think that you would be a better mother if you lived more healthily."]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:01 pm 

[Jan 5 13:30]
[The man shrugged at that, but the smile on his lips remained and there was no harm in his body language.
"I know," he answered softly, his eyes lingering on the screen before him. In that moment, there was a true look of adoration in his eyes, before suddenly lowering them towards his food.]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:22 pm 

[Jan 5 13:31]
[A moment of silence fell over the line, and the man just smiled softly, occasionally taking a sip from his coffee. It was a blissful moment, and they both seemed keen on just enjoying it.
"I should probably go," the man eventually said, obviously not happy about it. "Not that this isn't lovely, but I have cleaning to do, and groceries to shop for."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:42 pm 

[Jan 5 13:32]
[The man just hummed at that, as he lent back in his chair with the orange in his hand. His eyes were momentarily focused on something above and to the right of the camera, and he nodded as he peeled into the orange.
"Yeah," he exhaled. "I should get back to work now if I want to take a coffee break later." The comment was said pensively, as he tried to decide whether or not that was worth the exchange.
"It was nice talking to you though," he eventually continued, turning his chair slightly to properly face the camera. A smile once again lit up his face. "We should do this again sometime."]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:00 pm 

[Jan 5 13:33]
[The man smiled and nodded at that, obviously excited about the prospect of seeing the other man again, even if his face didn't give all that much away.
"Yeah, definitely," he said, still smiling, but now looking down at the cat on his lap. "I'll dash though, you also have work to do," he added. He grabbed the cat properly, and lifted it up so that it was more visible on the screen. The sound of purring got louder as he grabbed the cat's paw and made it wave at the camera. "Goodbye. Talk to you soon."]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:25 pm 

[Jan 5 13:34]
[The man sat silent for a couple of seconds, obviousæy not wanting to be the one to hang up the call; however, after a brief silence, he sighed and smiled. "Bye, Draco."
His words were accompanied by a brief abd toothy smile before he moved his hand and the screen went black.]
[Call ended]
[Duration 00:28:41]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:35 pm 

[Jan 5 13:37]
[To Harry]
Thanks, it was nice seeing you again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:40 am 

[Jan 5 13:40] To Draco
likewise! lets see if we cant do it in person next time

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:26 pm 

[Jan 5 13:41] To Harry
That would be very nice, yes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:06 pm 

[Jan 5 13:42] To Draco
if i get a moment to spare ill let you know

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:39 pm 

[Jan 5 13:43] To Harry
You should. I expect to be the first to know.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:12 pm 

[Jan 5 13:44] To Draco
youll be second to know

[Jan 28 14:07] To Draco
im a good person, right?

so how is it that my intern

my intern as in, i hired him, i supervise him, he reports back to me

forgot to buy me lunch?

he bought 8 lunches total but of all lunches he could forget

he forgot mine???

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:55 pm 

[Jan 28 14:19] To Harry
I like to believe that you are a good person, but I cannot know.
However, I doubt that there was any reason to keep your lunch away from you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:15 pm 

[Jan 28 14:25] To Draco
hes a good kid but now im starving

[Jan 28 14:25] To Draco
i got in at 6 and i havent had a moment off

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:19 pm 

[Jan 28 14:27] to Harry
Oh, I'm guessing you won't have time to go for lunch then.
I'll just take the train back to Paris then.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 70  Next