All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 70  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:39 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

[Jan 28 14:28] To Draco
youre kidding

[Jan 28 14:28] To Draco
youre here??? youre in london?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:33 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

[Jan 28 14:29] To Harry
Maybe I am. Who knows?

[Jan 28 14:30] To Harry
[A picture of a pale Korean man, showing only his eyes, forehead and hair. His hair is messy, but obviously styled to look so. In the background you see a sign that reads "London Police Department". The Korean man is underneath the sign, a soft frown on his face.]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:38 pm 

Harry stood so quickly he barely got the time to push his chair backward; this resulted in him smashing into the table top, almost knocking over several cups of coffee from the shared conference table.
"Sorry," Harry apologised half heartedly, as he moved towards the door. "Don't wait for me," he managed to add before disappearing from the conference room, leaving several coworkers behind.
Though Draco had sent a picture of the building, Harry had no real sense if where Draco was - a similar sign was placed on at least three exits. Instinctively, Harry moved towards the closest, prepared to sprint around the building in pressed trousers and a uniform shirt.
As he exited the building Harry was breathing hard as if he had run there. With his phone still tightly gripped in his hand, Harry glanced around the lunch time crowd that passed around him. And then he saw him.
Harry's face immediately lit up in a striking smile. As he walked down the entrance stairs in Draco's direction, he called his name.

Last edited by Nymeria on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:51 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco almost dropped his phone when he heard someone calling his name. Honestly, it was stupid to be this public in London, especially around the police station, where a lot of people would probably recognise him and immediately connect him to father. His anxiety ceased the second he realised that the yeller was Harry and not just some random business connection of his father. The sight of the other man made a wide grin appear on his face, and he immediately started moving towards Harry.
Reacting only on instinct, seeing as he still didn't quite knew where they were relationship wise, he framed Harry's face and immediately leaned down to kiss him. He had missed him terribly much and he only hoped that he wasn't being too much.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:19 pm 

There was no way around the fact that the kiss completely caught Harry off guarde. He had, over the course of the last five steps towards Draco tried to make sense of what they actually were, but now, with Draco's lips against his, Harry was beyond relieved.
Once the initial shock disappeared, Harry couldn't help but hum a muffled laugh in a moment of sheer joy. Harry promptly wrapped his arms around Draco's waist, pulling the other closer.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:07 pm 

For a moment, a long, terrifying moment, Draco feared that he had overstepped and completely misread what Harry's intentions with him were. However, soon Harry's arms were around him and he forgot all the questions he had had about them. The specifics didn't matter as long as they got to have this. It was all that really mattered to Draco at least.
One of Draco's hands landed on Harry's shoulder, while the other got buried in his hair, pulling Harry a little closer and pushing himself more into the kiss. It was probably way too passionate, especially considering that they were in public, but it just felt so right for Draco to be close with Harry like this, so he didn't really care all that much about what the people of London had to say about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:07 pm 

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Harry knew this was too much. He felt his phone buzz in his hand against Draco's back when a text ticked in, undoubtingly questioning his disappearance, and he was vaguely aware of the crowd around them. Nevertheless, Harry pushed all that away, and instead pulled Draco closer.
Harry tightened his grip around Draco's waist, moving his hands slightly up his sides. As Harry stretched further upwards in order to meet Draco's lips, Harry's free hand instinctively gripped at Draco's coat.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:57 pm 

It took a while, but eventually Draco realised how people stared at them as they passed and how inappropriate it was for them to be snogging like this in public. It probably took a little too long to make that though into action, but eventually he, unwillingly, broke the kiss but without moving away from Harry. A soft smile spread on his lips as he looked at the other, feeling warm and fuzzy all over.
"Hi there," he muttered in a soft voice that was slightly hoarse from the snogging. It felt a little immature to just fall into downright snogging in public after not having seen each other for a little less than a month, but Draco was unable to find it in himself to care about that. He has missed Harry so terribly and being back with him like this just felt so terribly right. "Long time."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:48 pm 

When Draco pulled away, Harry frowned softly, humming to make sure his displeasure was noticed. However, the little sound quickly turned into a laugh; the ridicule of the situation was beyond humorous.
"I can't believe you're here," Harry exhaled through the last notes of his laugh. The smile lingered on Draco's face, focusing on different aspects a couple of seconds at a time. Though the kiss was, if anything, hard evidence of Draco's presence, Harry still seemed in disbelief.
"Hi," he eventually answered, a few seconds delayed as his grin once again widened.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:35 pm 

"But here I am," Draco said with a warm smile. It had been kind of a spur of the moment decision to go visit Harry, but he was happy that he had done it. He was in London to get dinner with his mum, but he had decided to catch an early train to meet up for lunch with Pansy. However, Pansy had cancelled on him when he was halfway there, which honestly was fairly typical of her.
"You can thank Pansy for this, by the way," he stated with a crooked grin. His annoyance with Pansy had already disappeared and he was honestly relieved that she had cancelled on him. "I was supposed to get lunch with her and I was halfway to London when she cancelled."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:17 pm 

Harry seemed momentarily surprised by that, and for a fraction of a second, his smile dimmed slightly. It was quite a bit to wrap his head around, and it seemed to take him a moment to process. Then, he once again smiled.
"She ought to cancel more often, then," Harry joked, loosening his grip around Draco slightly. His hands, however, lingered at Draco's hips. "It's good to see you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:06 pm 

Draco couldn't help but agree with that, especially now that he was in Harry's arms.
"I shall make sure that she gets that message," he said with a crooked grin, only barely able to imagine how much Pansy would tease him if he actually did tell her that. He didn't really care in that moment though, because Harry was holding him close and they were finally together again. "I was serious about the offer about lunch though. I guess that you are starving."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:02 pm 

"Um," Harry hesitated with a soft grin. Instinctively he glanced towards the building, meaning he took a step to one side, gently pulling Draco along.
"Yeah, I am -" he eventually answered, in a tone that conveyed that his hesitation hadn't been regarding his hunger - Harry was indeed starving "- I just gotta run in and get my stuff."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:25 pm 

Draco nodded at that, more than willing to wait for Harry to get whatever he needed and the go out for lunch. He was rather hungry himself, seeing as he had expected to eat with Pansy, but he already knew that this would be so much better.
"The I guess that you'll have to let go of me," he stated with a crooked grin, not because he wanted Harry to let gonof him, but mostly because the situation seemed a little silly to him. They were both adults after all, but they were acting like they were teenagers in love. It was somehow freeing, but he also didn't want to be an annoyance to anyone, at least not more than absolutely necessary.
"You go get your stuff, I'll wait down here. Lunch is on me."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:16 pm 

Harry once again glanced towards the building. The moment Draco had said he was gonna buy Harry's lunch, Harry momentarily considered letting him and just leave without going back in; then he seemed to remember he was not wearing a coat.
Once the adrenalin had subsided after the kiss, a chill ran down Harry's spine, which momentarily made his grip around Draco's jacket.
"Alright, give me a moment -" he started, reluctantly loosening his grip around Draco "- I'll try to be out as quickly as possible, but I'm not sure how discreetly I can do that. Do you want to wait inside? It's freezing."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:46 pm 

Draco shook his head at that, not really keen on entering the building. He knew way too many people in there, and the risk of him getting recognised would be too great if he was actually inside. Sure, he would probably be able to come up with some explanation for why he was there, but it would end up being tied up to his father and that was something he always wanted to avoid.
"I'm good. You just run in there and get your stuff, I will wait out here," he said with a warm smile. He wasn't really keen on letting Harry go, but he knew that he would be back soon enough so he would be able to deal with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:25 pm 

Harry nodded, but didn't move; though he was indicating a response to Draco's words, he reacted as if he hadn't heard the other's answer. After a few silent seconds, Harry eventually inhaled, and spoke an "Alright" in his exhale.
It took further five seconds for Harry to eventually let go of Draco. "I'll be out as fast as I can," he promised, before turning and hurried back inside.

It took Harry no less than 20 minutes to make it to his office and back down to the entrance hall. As expected, several had been on the look out for him as he entered his department, and he had had to explain to no less than three colleagues on three separate occasions that a personal situation had come up, which he had to deal with right away. This wasn't entirely a lie, but every time he explained the situation, it got gradually more and more urgent.
He now hurried across the entry hall, pulling on his civil coat and as much as possible ignoring any eye contact with the surrounding staff. Quickly, he made his way out to the front stairs, glancing around for Draco as he exited the building.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:21 pm 

Waiting outside was a cold affair, but the cold wasn't the worst part of being alone. Harry leaving Draco alone meant that Draco got time to think about what he was doing. It was a stupid idea and while he really was looking forward to being together with Harry again, then he couldn't help but wonder if it was too much too soon. He didn't really give Harry much time to think this through after all, so maybe he didn't even particularly want this.
Those thoughts were still racing through his head, when he finally saw Harry exiting the building and immediately made the thoughts less prominent. It was going to be okay, Draco would just have to calm down and actually believe that. "I see they finally let you go," he said with a soft smile as he approached Harry.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:03 pm 

Harry sighed at that, unable to believe it had really taken him so long. As he wrapped his scarf around his neck, Harry glanced back towards the building.
"If somebody ask, Teddy fell from the jungle gym," he said under his breath, and what he had intended to be a joke suddenly turned out to sound much more genuine when said out loud. Harry understood he left at an inconvenient time, but the fact that it had been so hard to do so was almost baffling.
Once Harry seemed to have calmed down a bit, he once again met Draco's eyes, sighing in an attempt to shake it all off. "Where do you want to go? How long are you in town?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:20 pm 

Draco nodded at that, feeling a little flattered that Harry would tell such a serious lie just to get to hang out with him. A warm smile spread on his lips as he reached out to take Harry's hand, still needing to confirm that Harry was real and that it all wasn't just a dream.
"I doubt that it will come up," he said with a soft chuckle in his voice. "I am going back to Paris tonight. I am supposed to eat dinner with my mother, so Pansy convinced me to come by earlier to eat lunch with her," he explained with a soft shrug. He made day trips to London occasionally, mostly when his mother decided that she was missing him and didn't feel like going to Paris.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 70  Next