All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 70  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:24 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Harry laughed at that, finding it hard to interpret Draco's harshness as anything but humorous.
"No funny business," he confirmed turning his head to the left in order to look down the street and oncoming traffic. Harry didn't want to dismiss Draco's worries completely. Harry, however, found it very hard to say with a straight face when Draco's arms were so tightly wrapped around him.
Thankfully the grin in his voice was muffled by the helmet, before the revved the bike and set off into traffic.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:37 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco's grip around Harry tightened when the motorcycle started, not at all comfortable with the situation he was in. However, he trusted that Harry was actually be driving nicely, otherwise he would never have gotten on the bike in the first place.
It was incredibly overwhelming to sit this close to Harry, even if he knew that it was just for the ride. He appreciated the fact that Harry seemed to take him seriously.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:29 pm 

This afternoon had been unsettling nice. Harry had been absolutely thrilled about getting to be around Draco in a casual, normal environment. But, as the day progressed, a knot started forming in his stomach upon realising that this was bound to end.
Time was ticking away and, beyond the fact that Draco had to get dinner with his mum, then Teddy would be off from extra curriculum French in less than half an hour, and Harry knew he was already running tight.
"It was really nice seeing you," Harry said truthfully and with a soft smile, though he found himself uncertain how to conclude this day.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:19 pm 

This body is a vessel for my mayhem and as long as I can perform bafoonery it doesn’t matter if this stomach is flat or not

Draco was not keen on letting Harry go again, now that he had actually gotten to spend some time with him for once. Their relationship was complicated, but he cherished every single moment he got with Harry. He really didn't want to go out for dinner with his mum, but he knew that Harry probably had his own life as well, and even if he wanted to, he couldn't just hog him for the rest of his life.
"Yeah, likewise," he said in a soft voice, trying to find a way to properly say goodbye to Harry, without knowing when they would get to see each other next. It was awful, but Draco liked to believe that Harry was worth it.
"Even if it was only a short visit," he added with a soft grin, trying to make light of their complicated situation. "I hope I can get to visit you longer next time."

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:29 pm 

"Yeah, me too." Harry's voice was as soft as the smile on his lips, but it felt pointless pretending that he didn't wish he could see Draco more often.
Travelling to see Draco in Paris wasn't particularly bothersome, but everything tied up around it felt daunting. Harry had quickly come to realise that chances for him to go to Paris were going to be few and that they were going to come sparsely - and even when Harry found a moment to spare, it was more than likely that Draco would be tied up in France.
As Harry's thought drifted, his smile had dulled slightly. Upo realising that, Harry shifted his position slightly, and the corners of his mouth once again turned upwards.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 6:07 pm 

Draco flicked his wrist to take a look at his watch, and realised that he would have to get going soon, if he wanted to make his dinner plans with his mum. He wasn't keen on leaving Harry's company again, but he had known that he would have sooner or later from the get go.
"Okay, I really need to go. My mum has zero tolerance for being late," he said in an apologetic tone, even if both of them had known that he wouldn't have all day for this. He took a step closer to Harry, placing on of his hands on his waist. "But I'll let you know as soon as I can come here again, yeah?" He asked before he leant in to kiss Harry goodbye, not giving him time to really answer.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:03 pm 

Harry just hummed softly into the kiss in place of the answer he never got to phrase. After all, it was pointless objecting to Draco's words, and Harry just had to come to terms with it.
After a brief instance of hesitation, Harry's hands their wait to Draco's chest. His fingers slowly curled around the fabric of Draco's coat as the kiss progressed, and, suddenly fearing the fact that Draco was going to leave the moment Harry let go of him, Harry pulled him insistingly closer.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 pm 

The sudden heat of the kiss surprised Draco, but he didn't mind it. Not knowing when he would get to see Harry again was going to be torture and he wanted to get as much time with him as humanly possible. He allowed himself to be pulled in close and in turn wrapped his arms properly around Harry, holding him close.
For the second time that day they were snogging and very much in public, but Draco couldn't find it in himself to care about that. It was overwhelming and while Draco knew they couldn't go on forever, there was nothing that he wanted more than to just stay in Harry's embrace forever.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:08 pm 

Harry hummed into the kiss, pleased by how little objection Draco had to offer. Having inattentively stretched to the tip of his toes, Harry's grip around Draco's jacket tightened for support, as he, despite all odds, pulled slightly away.
"We're both going to be late," Harry mumbled hoarsely, his lips only fractions of an inch from Draco's. Only vaguely aware of his own words, Harry couldn't help himself but to once again meet Draco's lips, this time in a gentler kiss.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:18 pm 

Draco hummed into the kiss, both in a show of approval but also in agreement to Harry's statement. They were both going to be late if they didn't leave soon, but Draco wasn't very keen to let Harry go again. He eagerly returned the kiss, despite everything telling him that he should be pulling away.
He only allowed the kiss to go one for a brief moment though, seeing as he didn't want to have to explain to his mum why he was late for dinner with her. They simply weren't there yet.
He pulled away slightly, only just enough to break the kiss, and rested his forehead against Harry's, obviously not wanting to move. "We're both gonna be late," he parroted, having nothing else to say.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:00 pm 

Harry couldn't help but to chuckle softly at Draco's repetition. He allowed himself to enjoy the close proximity to Draco for a moment longer, befor he exhaled a sigh, and gently pushed at Draco's chest (which he had previously clung so tightly to).
"Alright, go now," Harry rushed at Draco, a crooked grin on his lips to take the edge of his words and action. "Go but come back soon, okay?"

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:46 pm 

Draco smiled warmly at that, as he let go of Harry, even if he wasn't very keen on it. It had been such a nice day and he didn't want to face the fact that they couldn't keep this going forever. Sadly, it would have to end sooner rather than later.
"Fine, I'll go," he said with a smile and backed away from Harry. "I will come back as soon as I can."

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:01 pm 

"I'll come to Paris when I can," Harry promised. It was, however, apparent that, while wanting to go to Paris was easily said, actually finding a moment to travel was bound to be harder to find.
The smile on Harry's lips was soft, and in that moment, there was nothing he wanted more to kiss Draco again, struggling to find the will power not to do so.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:14 pm 

"You better," Draco said with a warm smile, softly moving further and further away from Harry. It wasn't at all easy and a huge part of him just wanted to go back to kissing Harry again, but he knew that they couldn't keep acting like teenagers. They were both adults and they should probably start behaving as such.
"Until then, I'll text you once I'm done eating dinner with my mum, yeah?"

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:09 pm 

Harry couldn't help but smile at that, doing his best to stay put.
"There's no rush," he said softly, though he knew it was a lie. Harry desperately wanted Draco to text him as soon as he got a moment off. "Enjoy your dinner and I'll talk to you tomorrow, yeah?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:23 pm 

[Jan 29 5:23] To Harry
Why do people insist on being idiots at night?
Like, why is it that when the sun goes down people's common sense goes down as well?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:31 pm 

[Jan 29 05:46] To Draco
are they idiots at the hospital

[Jan 29 05:46] To Draco
or did them being idiots bring them there

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:55 pm 

[Jan 29 05:47] To Harry
A nice mix of the two.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:35 am 

[Jan 28 05:49] To Draco
hahahhaa

[Jan 28 05:49] To Draco
sounds like youve won the lottery, huh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:56 pm 

[Jan 29 05:50] To Harry
Only every single day of my life.
I am so incredibly bless.
I also might want to kill myself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 70  Next