All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:12 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It has come to the point where not many are falling in love anymore. So fate decided to make life a little bit more interesting by making two people special. These two are supposed to fall in love, when they meet, their chests will light up. When that happens, amazing miracles will begin in the world.

Charlotte Montgomery, age 18 goes to Gideon State College. She was accepted on scholarship due to her smart personality. Sadly she was bullied all of her life, and her childhood wasn't the greatest. She had to work her way into this school and she was proud of herself.

Charlie sighed softly as she carried her sketchbook with her across campus to go to her class. She had her earbuds in and she was listening to her favorite band. She wore a Sleeping With Sirens tee shirt and some black skinny jeans with combat boots. Her style was more of a dark style, but she liked it.

Attachments:
Charlie.jpg
Charlie.jpg [ 43.95 KiB | Viewed 7375 times ]

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:41 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Gideon State was not easy to get into for most. Whether it be through sports, or having smarts above the average academic level, someone is always at one or the others level. At least, that was the case if you did not count the many spoiled rich kids that got in just because of there mommy and daddies million dollar salaries.

At age 19, Sebastian Kyle Williams is one of the students at Gideon who is known to have millions of dollars in his name. He is well known as the star player of the sports team at Gideon, and even though rumors went around for awhile that money was exchanged for him to get to where he is, it is clear he actually has more skill then almost anyone on campus. After about a week of playing as the star player, he finally managed to get everyone to stop calling him by his first name, which he hates. He quickly replaced with his middle name, Kyle. Nowadays, it seems that no one even remembers his real name is in fact Sebastian.

Kyle walked across Campus wearing his long black shorts, and dark purple tank-top which sported his favorite number. His pair of favorite expensive white, black, and blue coloured Nikes seemingly brand new looking as he shoved against his buddies. Black backpack hanging off his right arm as they all bumped into one another sportingly.

"Hey-- Come on man!" - and "Really bro!?" being the most common phrases said just before gave his closest buddy one last shove as he headed off to Biology alone. The rest of them gone to there perspective classes. He just scratched the back of his neck as he walked. "Damn-it, why'd I need to take Bio--" he muttered crankily, sighing.

Attachment:
college.jpg
college.jpg [ 27.4 KiB | Viewed 7355 times ]

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:40 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie was walking across the quad when she accidentally bumped into Sebastian. She knew that everyone called him Kyle, but she preferred Sebastian over Kyle any day. Her sketchbook fell to the ground along with her other papers. Naturally she thought that it was her fault.

"I... uh, I'm sorry about that..." She quickly scrambled to pick up her sketchbook and papers before the dirt got to them. She had to hurry up and get to her drawing class before she was late.

My Character's

PostThis post was deleted by Marco on Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:23 pm.
Reason: mispost
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:23 pm 

Kyle just stood there for a moment after being run into. His size compared to her was obviously much larger, yet she had given him a good push. His expression was that of annoyance at first, then it became one of tolerance. After glancing around them for a moment, he sighed and bent down "Its-- okay..." he said calmly, helping her pick the papers up. He reached for her sketchbook, hand gripping the side.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:41 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie didn't pay attention as to what she was grabbing and accidentally touched her hand to his. She immediately started to blush as she slowly brought her gaze to meet his eyes. At that moment both of their chests began to light up with a beautiful and warm glow. Charlie's eyes grew wide as she stared at his chest and then down to hers, complete shock was written all over her face.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:08 am 

Kyle had just glanced to their hands as the light began to shone. When he was about to pull away, he had noticed the bright glow, and his first thought was lost in a mass of confusion. He seemed unsure of what to do even until he cleared his throat, and clenched his jaw. Shoving the papers onto her book, he leaned back from her. Not knowing what to make of it all, he got up and handed her the papers "This did not happen" he said. Not wanting any part of what ever that was, he literally ignored her and walked away, looking around to see if anyone noticed it as he adjusted his backpack and walked to the doors. "What in the actual hell..." he whispered to himself confusedly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:16 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Fine by me... Jockstrap." She turned her back to him and walked to the arts building. She was confused, she had heard about the myths of a certain couple that were destined to be together. But she refused to believe that her one and only was a moron who liked to run into things recklessly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:58 pm 

Kyle sat there with his pencil on the paper, hand holding where that glow had been before. After having got to class, he had already remembered hearing something about a light from an old fortune teller that his mother had gone to visit... but-- he had never had any idea on what it was. All he knew, was that his mother was cranky after hearing it, and told him to ignore her nonsense. Now, it seems "the light" has effected him. No matter how much he could pretend it did not happen, he admitted it would probably not go away. "I should probably ask that goth chick about what it was-- even if I said forget about it..." he murmured, spinning his pencil on his knuckle.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:55 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The whole time she was in her class she couldn't pay attention. She tapped away in her computer things about the legend. Charlie knew of the legend but never knew or would think that she would be the one to carry on that legend, especially with a jock like Sebastian. She groaned softly and figured it was just a flook. She rolled her eyes and continued working on her project, trying to put the thought of actually loving that hard headed jock to the back of her mind.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:25 pm 

As soon as class was dismissed, he left his paper and pencil on his desk without thinking and slung his backpack on. Before anyone else, he had exited the class and went on a search for "Goth Chick". What might have been a little difficult for some, was rather easy for him. After all, among the numerous papers and notebooks she had dropped, was drawings. So of course the logical place to look for her would be in the arts classes. Kyle stopped for a minute by what he had memorized as the artclass. It was only when he saw that people were still leaving the room that he realized how quick he was to get here. "I don't need her help... I am just-- curious... yeah, that's it he assured himself, clearing his throat as he waited to see if she was here.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:56 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie was sitting on a window sill, her knees up and her sketchbook resting on her legs. She was drawing the quad that she could see from the window. The drawing was incredibly detailed and beautiful. She heard someone clear their throat but thought nothing of it, she only lifted her head when she saw that he had been standing there from her peripheral vision. Charlie furrowed her brow in confusion. Seeing a jock in the art department was strange. It was even more strange that he was talking to her. "Can I help you...?" She asked curiously.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:59 am 

He walked past the last student and entered the artistic room. He had walked up to her now, and leaned against the wall with a small nod. "Hey Gothic, I- wanted to ask you about this morning... despite what I said," he told her. "Look-- I don't like it either, but whatever happened is something I just realized I need to know about," he said. "Plus anyway, if you don't I will probably just keep appearing at your classes, and I figure neither of us want to be thought of as a couple because of that..." he said. This whole while, his tone was that of a smartass, and it was clear he figured that he had her at the couple part.

"Especially me."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:18 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie closed her sketchbook and swung her legs over the sill to face him. He did have her at the couple part, the last thing she wanted was to be associated with him in any way. "It's said that magic still exists in our modern world today. But something us humans cant have." She took a breathe before continuing. "It's said that Fate is actually a man. He saw one day that not enough love was in this world, so he took it upon himself to bestow a hidden magic amongst one man and one woman. If they were to come in contact with each other, their chests would light up. If they were to fall in love, the world would be in piece and harmony, love would truly return to all. But if they refuse, it would be the end of the world as we know it." When she was done speaking she looked up at him. She searched his face for any emotion.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:58 pm 

He was listening intently until the end of her explanation. Eyes staring off directly past her to the window. On her last word, his eyes flicked back to her. Kyle leaned on the ledge she was on, and for a second looked like he doubted what she said. Though he quickly shook his head as if admitted defeat. "Peace?, Harmony... Magic-- and love?" he said in a voice that was less disbelieving, but more doubtful than anything. "If Fate was a man, he should have the guts to come down and tell us all about this himself," Kyle said, "Of course, it does not matter anyway."

"If you do not mind-" he moved from leaning on the window sill and stood up straight. "- I am going to live my life with at least some control. Right Gothic?" he said.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:48 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie squinted her eyes at him. She wanted to correct him on her name but she didn't bother. Before she could even answer if she wanted to, the ground started to shake. Art supplies fell from shelves and paint splattered on the floor. She fell forward straight into Sebastian's arms while the ground still shook. She knew that it was no ordinary earthquake. Once it stopped, Charlie saw that she was in his arms and immediately retreated from him. She grabbed her bag and started to pack her things."Believe me or not... This world will end if we continue to be stubborn...." She pushed passed him and walked out of the art room.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:47 pm 

The shaking surprised him, but what he was truly not expecting was that the girl would fall into his arms like that. Though she was up gone before he could even register what had happened properly. "This world is ending anyways!!!" he shot back, following her for a few steps before he shook his head and walked out of the art room. While walking, his face was that of disdain. "Like there is anything worth saving in this world to begin with..."