All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Drake (DaemonxFellRaven)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Drake lives just outside of a suburban neighborhood in an abandoned mansion in the forest, he doesn't look at humans, they aren't interested in him, he isn't interested in them, there are also rumors that a man-eating creature lives in the forest, these aren't true of course, they just see remnants of a hunter killed by a mountain lion here and there. But one day an adventurous young dame starts to explore this said forest, she is attacked by the mountain lion but escapes unscathed thanks to Drake, he takes her to his home to sleep, as she has fainted because of fright.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:43 pm 

I'm Back in Black...No games this time Y'all!

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Mora looked about the all too familiar surroundings of the forest, sure she had heard the rumors, but she didn't really care to believe them. They were just the over reactive imaginings of frightened men who've seen their shadows... The female sighed as she walked quietly along the path she had taken many times before to get to her favorite tree.
This was a tree she considered very special, it's willow branches hung low and tickled the earth, and not far a small bubbling creek trickled offering it's sounds to the beautiful music of the forest. As she stepped through the branches a few leaves stuck in her fawn brown curls, and tickled her flushed cheeks.
Once settled in at the willows roots, she spread her plain soft green skirts about her like a blooming spring flower and opened her journal to begin writing.

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams
"Why is a Raven like a writing Desk?" -Madd Hatter

Does not the Raven Sing?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:54 pm 

Drake could smell a female in the forest, he scouted around until he found her, he sat in the canopy of a nearby tree watching her. Then he scented a predator stalking, so he was extra careful to keep still, but he saw the willow branches rustle and a mountain lion was in front of the girl, growling and ready to strike, Drake thought nothing of it, but he noticed the girl wasn't moving, a white-hot streak went through him and exploded as a roar that rustled the nearby trees in a 2 mile radius. He pounced on the mountain lion and twisted it's head so that it was on backwards, it fell over as Drake gently picked the girl up and took her home, he set her down in a bedroom and left a bathtub full of water with a towel. He went back to the lion and butchered it, brout the meat home and cleaned himself before he began cooking.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:00 pm 

I'm Back in Black...No games this time Y'all!

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Everything seemed to happen so fast, a blur of motion, and a sickening 'CRACK!' A roar, and then suddenly wind in her hair, and she was within a large room. Mora looked around with large blue doe eyes and blinked slowly as if not believing what had happened. The woman hadn't seen the lion, nor really gotten a good look at who ever rushed off and to safety, all she knew was that her journal was missing, and there was a warm bath drawn and steaming waiting for her, along with the soft and growing aroma of cooking meat wafting from beneath the door.

More Info | +
Availability: I am free most days, I am usually on at night ummm, Central Time. I stay up from anywhere between 10pm to 2am, it really depends as I am a single mother and like everyone has RL that tends to creep upon me.

Styles: My normal style is two to multiple paragraphs, I prefer third person when typing. I am willing to work with those who are new to the RP world or who wish to better their ideas, or collaborate for more detailed story ideas.

OVERALL: I just wanna have fun, make cool stories with y'all, just remember that I have a life too, and if I forget about something, or our RP then go ahead and send me a PM. I don't bite I swear! I'm a nice cuddly person :3

Yes, I do dabble in graphics, yes the signature picture, and my Avatar was created by me, I will do stuff upon request, and if you'd like to check out more of my work check out my instagram @ Squeeze_D_Lemons :3

"The knack to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground...and miss" -Douglas Adams
"Why is a Raven like a writing Desk?" -Madd Hatter

Does not the Raven Sing?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:20 pm 

Drake continued to cook, he danced around the kitchen and made the food, "Finally awake I see" he said to the girl without looking up from the stove, "why, may I ask, were you in the forest by yourself?" his tone was sincerely curious.