All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

As the day neared an end at school, Takeru held his position in the girls' bathroom. His transparent body nearly invisible in the bright light reflected off of the pink tile walls. His grin spread across his face as he whispered to himself. "This couldn't be more perfect for me. A cute girl walking right into my trap?" He scoffed at the thought. "She'll scream so loud they may mistake her for a siren."

Image Image

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:55 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Mai sighed softly as she slung her bag over her shoulder and walked into the halls. She stopped for a bit and talked to her friends but then ended up entering the bathroom. She had a bit of a walk back to her house so she always had to use the bathroom before she did. She opened the door and immediately felt a strange presence in there with her. She stopped dead in her tracks and blinked a few times. She knew that there was a spirit haunting the halls of the school but she could never find it. But now she had, she walked into the room as if nothing was new and looked at herself in the mirror. She touched up her pink lip gloss and then started to speak. "I know you're in here... Show yourself to me.." She said as she stared into the mirror, hoping to see if the ghost would appear for her.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:07 am 

Takeru's expression changed slowly from a clever smirk to a confused expression, with one eyebrow raised. He stared for a moment before quickly coming back to his senses, subtly locking the door to the bathroom and flickering the lights, not saying a word. He drifted to the space behind her, looking over her head and into the mirror, a devilish grin slowly spreading across his face. As he slowly placed his hands on her shoulders, shivers were sent down Mai's spine. "Well well, another addition to my little collection...." he whispered into her ear eerily, having had years to improve his ghostly presence.

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai just blinked softly, an unamused expression on her face. She turned and stared at the ghost, she wasn't afraid at all. "Cut this stupid charade. I know that you aren't a menacing ghost as everyone says you are..." She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. She leaned up against the sink and waited for him to stop trying to be scary.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:18 am 

A sigh escaped his lips as Takeru stared at her in disbelief. "But wait.... You can actually.... See me?" He tries to wrap his mind around it as he looks behind him as if she was talking to someone there that he couldn't see, but only sees the locked bathroom door in the darkness. "I.... I don't understand...." He cocks his head to the side and stares into her eyes, crossing his arms. "What ARE you..?"

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:23 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai was taken a back a bit. What did he mean but what was she? She was human, maybe he was just shocked because she was the only one who could actually see him. "I'm a human... And you're a ghost. And yes I can see you. Most people can't see the strange and unusual. But in fact, I myself am strange and unusual." She uncrossed her arms and shifted her weight. She sighed softly. "I knew that this school was haunted, I've felt your presence but never actually saw you. Maybe because you didn't want to be seen at the time." She put a finger to her lips in thought. She looked at his eyes for a little bit and then squinted. "Hey you're kinda cute for a ghost..." She giggled softly.

My Character's

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:00 am 

Shock instantly filled his face and he tried to find words to throw back at her, "C-Cute?! I'm not- There's no- No, I'm not cute!" His face would have been red had he been alive, and a weird kind of anger filled his mind as he starred at her. But he had to admit, he was glad to find someone to talk to, someone to bounce a conversation off of. He was happier than he had been in five years, but he was not about to be made fun of by this girl. "I'm manly as hell!!"

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai lifted herself up on the sink and sat. She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow. She actually found it fun to pick on this ghost. She rolled her eyes to try and pick on him some more. "Right..." She gave a soft scoff and crossed her ankles. "So... How'd you die sir manly ghost? It wasn't lifting weights was it? That'd be just catastrophic." She poked her finger through his lanky arms and laughed to herself. Though she has friends she could talk too, she actually found it better to talk to the dead than the living.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:19 pm 

Takeru stared at her as if he was dreaming. A human girl was actually talking to him. "I... I don't remember, okay?" He sighs as he looks down. "I wish I could." As he thought about it his eyes glowed in the dark bathroom, an atmosphere surrounding them that made Mai feel cold to the bone, as if his sadness was drifting into her body.

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai shivered softly as the cold engulfed her. "Alright alright. I didn't mean to make you feel sad." She sighed softly and looked at her phone and saw the time. "Damn... I'm late... Look, I'll see you around but I have some things I gotta do." She smiled at the ghost and grabbed her bag, rushing out of the bathroom. She exited the school and walked passed the gates and down the street. She had to get to the city so she could do some grocery shopping, she lived by herself because her parents kicked her out. They provided her with an apartment, but that was it, she had to get her own job so she could pay the bills. Mai finally arrived at the store and looked around for what she needed, frequently looking down at the list she had in hand, with the basket slung over the crease in her elbow.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:26 pm 

As he watched her leave in silence, he followed her undetected all the way to the school gates, sighing as he watched her leave. He silently cursed the fact that he could not leave the school lest he disappear from the existing plane and into an alternate world that he had no verification if it existed or not. He perched himself on the east gate post, watching students leave at all intervals of the day leading into night, never once forgetting the kind smile she had given him. He hid his face in his hands, but kept his eyes open, and stared through his blue-tinted hands at the entrance to the world he was stranded in. She was his last hope.

Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:59 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai spent the rest of the day thinking about the ghost boy she had met. She wondered how he died, and she was kind of worried about him. She kind of had wished that he followed her home but she knew the rules of the dead. If they left their original place of death they would disappear. She sighed softly and did her usual home routine, afterwards she went to bed but she couldn't sleep. Mostly it was because her cat wouldn't stop playing with her feet through the covers, but also because of the ghost boy. She knew that she had to help him somehow.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:42 am 

The next day at school, Takeru sat waiting for his new favorite to pass through the gates, still not even knowing her name as he watched patiently. "What if she doesn't come today..? What if.... What if that was another 'dream'..." He thought back to all the times he had hallucinated encounters with humans in a feeble attempt to become less lonely. Remembering his ex-girlfriend and 'friends' he had met in his form, those whom he talked to in his spare time atop the roof of the school, saying over and over again to them, "When will the wind return?"

He looked up as he thought of them, staring past the school gates to the quiet city. "If you guys can hear me... I'm doing fine... I made a new friend." He stands slowly, perched perfectly on the gate as though he were as majestic as an eagle.

Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:34 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai walked down the street, her bag slung over her shoulder. She saw the gates of the school and saw the ghost boy standing atop it. She couldn't help but feel bad for him, he was so young when he died. She still had yet to figure out how he did. But she guessed the way it all happened before, he would have to touch her. But he would have to be in his place of death for it to work. When a spirit touches her in their place of death, all of their memories flow into her mind and she can see anything, up to their deaths. She smiled up at the ghost boy as she passed the gate and onto the school grounds.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:35 am 

Takeru saw her at last, and floated down to her side, leaving his entranced state. "School should start later in the day..." He spoke quietly just in case the school had more freaks in it that could hear him. "You guys deserve to sleep in from time to time." As he was welcomed with silence for a moment due to the others in the hall around them, he looked down, almost dejected. "Can you even hear me? It's not like you'll be seen as weird if you talk to yourself. I had an imaginary friend once. He was a blue polka-dotted platypus named Peter...." As he went on detailing the experiences with this 'Peter', he kept watching for a reaction, wanting to make her smile or laugh. Anything that would prove that she could still hear him would be seen as a blessing, whether or not people around them heard anything.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:11 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai cracked a smile as she heard the ghost boy talking. If she wasn't so widely known and didn't have a reputation to uphold in the school she would've talked back to him. But instead she slipped inside the girls bathroom and locked the door behind her. She turned and saw the ghost boy behind her. "So. I didn't even get your name the other day. Care to share?" She smiled softly at the spirit before her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:18 pm 

"Takeru...." he stared at her in both annoyance and wonder, trying to see past her smile, which he thought was a cover for something more diabolical in nature. I mean, if a girl HAD to see him, he would MUCH prefer a cute one at least. This all had to be an act, right? No girl would just accept that there was a ghost in the school. She might try to exorcise him next week, and may find his grave to dance on the next year. He never knew where human interactions would go anymore, so he decided just to sit back and watch. With this girl, he could not have that privilege. She would soon find his hiding spots, and learn his darkest secrets. His stare was like ice digging into her flesh, the misty blue color of his skin and red of his eyes making the air around them cold.
"Just call me Takeru."

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:27 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai smiled at the boy named Takeru. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Mai." She kept the smile on her face as she looked him up and dow. If he weren't dead she would have loved to have been a girlfriend to him. Other than him being dead and his colors being strange, he was pretty adorable. He seemed a bit suspicious of her, but she knew that he would eventually open up to her. It was just all in the timing.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:40 pm 

He stared at her blankly. "Weeeeeeell..... I'm gonna goooooo...." He said as he floated through the door behind her and left the girls bathroom, waiting just outside for her to come out, since he thought she only locked the door before to use the bathroom, and not to keep anyone from seeing how crazy she is by talking to a ghost who haunts the school and its students periodically. He had no time to learn anything about any of the students personally, much less this stubborn girl. He felt a sense of self-consciousness now that someone could see him, as if every one of his moves meant she was watching. Maybe she was haunting him, not the other way around...

He shook the idea from his head and continued to wait for her, wondering all the while what was going through her head since he first met her in the bathroom. She would get bored of him eventually, he assumed. Only a crazy girl would stay to talk with a ghost during their free time. No doubt she had classes and clubs too, so he just sighed and went along with it.

Image Image