All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:32 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Daisy Fitzherbert sighed softly as she stood in front of the gates of Aurodan Prep, her new school. She was the new student so she had no idea where to even begin. It was then that Mal, the daughter of Maleficent came up with a smile.
"You're the new girl right? Daisy was it?" Daisy nodded a bit nervously. It was so strange to meet the daughter of Maleficent herself. "Uh yeah, where am I supposed to go from here...?" She asked curiously. Mal gave a soft smile and pointed to the entrance.
"If you go through the doors and take a left you'll be at the main office. You have to get your schedule and all of that jazz." Daisy smiled and nodded. Mal gave a wave as she went to go meet Ben, King Beast and Queen Belle's son. She walked into the schoola nd received her schedule, she looked it over and saw what her classes were:

Period 1: Goodness 101
Period 2: Animal Safety
Period 3: Geometry
Period 4: Art
Period 5: English 9
Period 6: History of Aurodan
Period 7: Physical Science
Period 8: P.E.
Period 9: Drama

Daisy sighed and walked off to find her first class of the day. As she walked through the halls she could tell who's kid belonged to which villain or hero. She named them off in her head silently as she moved through the sea of students.

Attachments:
tumblr_nlls5ysHUR1rmkunko2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nlls5ysHUR1rmkunko2_1280.jpg [ 271.43 KiB | Viewed 6227 times ]

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:14 pm 

Alabaster Fischer sighed as he exited the taxi. He looked up at his new school, both nervous and excited. He was hoping to make a good impression - he wasn't anything like his mother. At least, to everyone else's knowledge. He smugly smirked to himself. He went to the main office and got his schedule.
1. Goodness 101
2. P.E.
3. Spellcasting 101
4. Art
5. Mythical Biology
6. Animal Safety
7. History Of Aurodan
8. Chorus
9. Drama
He realized that he didn't know where any of his classes were. He looked around for someone yo ask. He saw Daisy, and approached her and smiled.
"Excuse me, could you please tell me where Goodness 101 is?" he asked.
(Purple Hair)

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Daisy stopped when the son of Ursula approached her asking where Goodness 101 was. She checked behind her to see if she was being mistaken for someone else but then looked up at the tall boy. "Oh um... I'm new here so I don't really know my way around either." She looked up at him shyly. She had her mothers shyness when it comes to boys, but her fathers adventure like attitude. She was always curious and something about this boy made her really curious.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:26 am 

Alabaster smiled at the girl. "Well, we should probably go ask the main office then." He widened his eyes to mimic realization. "Oh my, where are my manners. I'm Alabaster Fischer, son of Ursula. But you can call me Al. Who are you?" he asked, trying to be as polite as possible. He needed a friend so he wouldn't seem evil, and this girl would be perfect. Something about her sparked his curiosity... but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Daisy couldn't help but stare up at the boy in wonder, she was mostly mesmerized by his purple hair. But obviously the child of Ursula would have purple hair. She stared up at him with her bright green eyes and then nodded softly.
"Oh yeah! I'm Daisy Fitzherbert. Daughter to Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene of Corona. Nice to meet you." She extended a small hand and shook his. She looked to the left and saw that Goodness 101 was right there the whole time. She looked back to Alabaster and blushed a bit sheepishly, a hint of her mothers shyness coming out. Without another word she walked into the classroom and sat down at a free desk. She liked Alabaster so far. She too was confused when the Villain Kids were allowed to come to Aurodan Prep but then she figured that there were good reasons. She followed the news from Corona as she was homeschooled. Up until this year, she convinced her parents to actually allow her to go to school with the other kids. So far it was really cool and she enjoyed it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:28 pm 

Al shook Daisy's hand and smiled back. "Nice to met you too." he said. Al turned to see what Daisy was looking at, and chuckled when he saw they were right next to their class the whole time. He followed Daisy inside, and sat down in a free desk next to her. He smiled at her, and turned his attention to the teacher. But his mother didn't send him here to learn how to be good - she sent him here to learn a spell powerful enough to break her out of the fish tank she was jailed in. Technically, she wasn't even his mother - she merely sculpted a baby out of sediment and crystals from her tank and brought him to life 18 years ago. That's why his name was Alabaster. And just maybe, Daisy was his ticket to such a spell. But for now, he would act like a good little boy...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Daisy sat through class paying attention. When the bell rang to be dismissed she stood and packed her things. She sighed softly, she hadn't had gotten the most sleep the night before because she was up practicing her very few powers she possessed. Like her mother had, she has the power to heal people with either singing or crying. She stood and looked over to Alabaster. "What class do you have next?" She smiled up at him softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:32 pm 

Al looked down at his schedule. "Hmm... I have P.E. next." He was hoping that he had multiple classes with Daisy. That way, he could befriend her much faster. There was also something about her... He had a funny feeling whenever he was near her. His heart was beating faster, he began to sweat, and his stomach fluttered. Maybe she was using some kind of magic? Whatever it was, he wanted to study it. "What do you have next?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Daisy peeked down at her schedule and sighed. "I have Animal Safety next." She shrugged softly and looked up at Alabaster. She smiled to him. "Well I'll see you later then." She turned and walked down the hall, the whole time she walked she had a smile on her face. She didn't know why but she couldn't help smiling the whole time she walked away.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:25 pm 

Alabaster waved goodbye to Daisy, and began walking towards the changing rooms, when he had an idea. He hadn't practiced a certain spell in a while, and decided to see if his magic was up to snuff. He purchased a water bottle from a vending machine, and whispered an incantation to himself. The bottle vibrated and began to glow purple, and his mother's face appeared in the water. "What is it?" said Ursula.
Al smiled mischievously. "Just checking in, making sure the spell still works." he said, nonchalantly waving his hand. He snapped his fingers, and her face disappeared. He chuckled to himself - his mother had told him only to use that spell in emergencies, or to tell her when he found the spell. He chugged the water bottle, used magic to put an empty bottle back into the vending machine, and proceeded to his next class, quite amused with himself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The day seemed to kind of fly by. Before she knew it, Daisy was at lunch. She was sitting with Mal, Ben and the other Villain Kids. Carlos and Jay couldn't stop staring at her, both obviously thinking she was adorable. Daisy didn't think so but still blushed sheepishly.
"So how has your first day been?" Mal asked as she took a bit from her sandwich. Daisy shrugged softly. "I dunno, same as anyone's really, not that exciting." She looked at the others and gave a smile before returning to her own sandwich.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:03 am 

Alabaster entered the cafeteria with a sigh. He got his lunch, and looked around the room for an empty spot to sit. He saw Daisy, and walked over to the table and smiled.
"Hey Daisy... mind if I sit with you?" he asked, forcing himself to blush. Carlos and Jay glared at him for some reason, but they said nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:58 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Daisy glanced at Mal and the other Villain Kids and then nodded. "Oh yeah sure." She made some room for Alabaster and smiled apologetically at Carlos and Jay. "So how is the rest of your day going so far?" She asked as she picked up a grape. She inspected it for brown spots before popping it in her mouth.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:14 am 

Alabaster smiled and sat down. He shrugged at Daisy's question. "Pretty good, I guess..." he replied, and took a bite of his apple. His heart was starting to beat faster, and he began to get sweaty again. Whatever Daisy was doing to him, he couldn't counter it - he needed to find a cure, and fast. He swallowed, and turned to Daisy. "So, what's been your favorite class so far?" he asked, trying to make small talk and not seem awkward.