All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:31 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Crap..." Crescent thought as she ran, her long white scarf trailing in the air behind, and her white hood covering her head as she sprinted through the dense autumn forest. "Crap, crap, crap!"

All around the young Vampire, tall trees with light bark whizzed by, the brown, red, gold, and orange leaves blowing through the air past her as a chill breeze blew by. Her silver boots thudded against the hard, leaf covered dirt, the bullet lodged deep into her left shoulder as she ran, in an attempt to outrun the group of hunters trailing behind her.

All of the hunters were dressed in the colors of autumn, camouflaging themselves as they scouted her out. She had been strolling through the forest, listening in to all of the woodland creatures make their various sounds, whether it be Birds and Crickets chirping, or Squirrels scampering their way up trees. She hadn't bothered anyone, only alarmed every once in awhile by the occasional leaf that blew past her face.

When she saw the hunters, she put on a friendly smile and hesitantly stepped towards them, her head lowered slightly from timidity, and was about to greet them kindly, before one of them saw her fangs and fired a bullet from his hunting rifle at her. Now she was running for her life away from these madmen, her eyes frantically darting back and forth to examine her surroundings, in hopes of finding a place to hide.

At this point, she had managed to create a fair distance between herself and the hunters, and when she spotted a large trunk of a fallen over tree, she darted behind it as quickly as she could, just barely evading her pursuers as they ran past, yelling insults and curses at her as they ran off, still taking part in the chase.

Sitting in the shade of the tree, now blocked from the sunlight, she sighed in relief and dusted off her light blue, faded jeans. She then pulled down her hood, letting her long, wavy white hair fall over her shoulders, revealing her young, pale, teenage face. Her silvery eyes were wide in fear, and Crescent let out a small gasp as she heard a small snapping sound nearby her. She placed her white gloved hands over her mouth and slowly turned around to peek over the trunk, checking to see if any of the hunters had stayed behind to search for her here.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Last edited by FrantasticalFranny on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostThis post was deleted by Eferhilda on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:09 am.
Reason: OOC in IC
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:41 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

Joley had been sat in the heights of a tree, enjoying the peaceful autumn afternoon, with nothing but her thoughts to accompany her, which was how she liked it for the most part. As she was thinking about how nice it would be to be able to fly among the clouds without a care in the world, her thoughts were shattered and interrupted by the sounds of someone being chased. She peered over her branch, but not enough to be seen, and watched the events unfolding. She wasn't planning on getting involved, there was a whole group of hunters, the only reason she knew they were hunters was by the smell they gave off, and it was awful.

As the being, whom was being chased hid behind her tree Joley swore inwardly to herself, she just hoped whoever the being was wouldn't bring the hunters close, but they seemed to have been fooled, and when it was all clear Joley decided it might be an idea to go and see who this being was. Trying to remain quiet as to not warn the being of her presence, she realized that she'd stepped on a twig and heard the slight snap underfoot. Joley froze and quietened her breathing, hoping the being hadn't heard her.

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:08 pm 

Crescent slowly lifted her head over the tree and stared up at Joley. Her breath came out in quivers as she noticed the wolf-like features on the newcomer, and quickly jumped back and out of the shade of the tree, falling onto the ground in a sitting position. Her eyes instantly widened when she felt the Sun's light tough her face, and instantly pulled her hood up, lowering her head and raising her hands in a defensive stance.

"P-Please, don't hurt me...!" She exclaimed, rather quietly, as she sat there on the ground, staring at the sunset colored leaves scattered across the ground beneath her, awaiting the next movement of this newcomer. "I-I swear... I-I don't kill people..." She said softly, then slowly lowered her hands to the ground, shaking her head slowly. "Please... I-I... Don't want to die again..." She whispered.

She stiffened up for a few seconds, before she raised her head to look up at Joley. She blinked her eyes at her, then raised her hand to brush a strand of stray white hand out of her face, letting out a soft, quiet, quick laugh. "Wow... I-I sound pathetic, D... Don't I?" She asked, her hand still on her face where she brushed her hair away, looking up at Joley and tilting her head to the side slightly, awaiting her next possible move.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:00 pm 

Joley just stood there and wondered what the girl was babbling about, she was clearly not human, but she couldn't quite work out what she was. It did unnerve her a little and put her senses on guard, but the being seemed more intimidated by her than the other way around. She stood there for a while before she said anything, just observing the beings reactions.

Cautiously she took a step forward, closer to the being and then stopped, to see whether the being would poise to attack or not. Sometimes you never knew and it could be a ruse, it had happened to Joley before.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:07 am 

Crescent just sat there, scooting back slightly when Joley took a step closer to her. After scooting back she continued to sit, still, staring up at the newcomer. "Does she know what I am...? She wondered, blinking as Joley just stood there, doing nothing.

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Crescent slowly stood up, dusting herself off lightly, and after waiting a few seconds, she slowly reached her right hand towards Joley. "I-I... I'm Crescent..." She quietly told her, looking down at the ground and not making eye contact as she waited for Joley to take her gloved hand in hers.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:12 pm 

Joley watched the being as they introduced themselves, she was still unsure of the being, but they seemed just as afraid.
"Joley" She replied and nodded at the being, she wasn't ready to touch the being just yet, she didn't want to get that close.

PostThis post was deleted by Leumas on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:56 pm.
Reason: accidental double posting
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:29 am 

Crescent let her arm stay in the air for a few seconds, before letting it drop beside her. She then slowly pushed herself up to be standing, dusting herself off with her head lowered, before she raised her head to Joley again.

"S-So... Uh... Wh-What are you doing all the way out here, by yourself...?" She asked in a soft, quiet voice, placing her gloved hands into her jacket pockets as she awaited Joley's answer, her head lowered slightly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:02 am 

"I was enjoying my peaceful afternoon... until you decided to show up and cause a ruckus" Joley replied looking at the being. She wasn't entirely sure what she was, but it wasn't a being like her... that much she knew. As she was about to speak again, her ears pricked up, Joley could hear hunters, they were coming back this way.
"Stay silent, and follow me, quick" Joley replied harshly, gesturing her away from the path and a little further into the woods. She didn't know what this being was, but she was clueless and would probably get herself killed. And that would be an inconvenience. The sound started to disappear, but she could still smell them, which meant they were still close by. Motioning Crescent along again she delved even further into the woods. Checking back every so often to see if she was still following her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:25 am 

Crescent blinked, her eyes wide beneath her hood as she watched Joley walk off, gesturing for Crescent to follow. Crescent turned her head to gaze over her shoulder and see what may have been behind them, but saw nothing. She then returned her gaze to Joley and began following after her, falling into step behind her and staying close, in case whatever Joley may have see would jump out at them, and attack them...

As they walked together through the woods, Crescent said not a word. The only sounds to surround them were the sounds of their footsteps crunching against the sunburst colored leaves scattering the forest ground, the chirping of the Birds and Crickets... The occasional breeze that blew by, and whipped through their hair... Well, hood, in Crescent's case.

After a few more minutes passed, the silence seemed almost unbearable, and Crescent braced herself for what she was about to do next... She figured she had to break this silence.

"U-Um... Uh..." She began, her voice soft, like a whisper, as she began to stutter out what she was trying to say. After a few seconds, she stopped walking, her head lowered. "H-Hey, uh... J-Joley... Y... You're not worried I'll... H-Hurt you... Are you...?" She asked, softly, standing still with her head remaining lowered, as she awaited whatever response Joley had for her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:07 am 

Joley was about to reply when the scent of the ... well whatever it was had begun to get stronger again. She simply shook her head and then put a finger to her lips and then pointed up to a dense and thick tree. She simply hoped that the being would be able to climb in time before the hunters caught up to them. Joley headed into the treeline again and begun climbing until she was at least 11 or 12 feet in the air, knowing that if it was human it wouldn't be able to follow them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:02 am 

As Joley pointed towards the tree, Crescent's gaze of course followed as she stared up at the massive trunk, the rigid and old brown bark, the cluster of branches and dry, sunburst colored leaves gently swaying in the wind. Just as Crescent opened her mouth, about to say something, Joley had already run off towards the tree and quickly scaled the tree's branches, until she sat far away from the ground in one of the many higher branches.

Crescent, for a few seconds, lowered her head, thinking to herself how dumb she would be with the inability to achieve what Joley had just done. Quietly mumbling "Awww..." to herself, before stepping over towards the tree and raising her head towards Joley. The oncoming wind nearly knowing her hood down, before she quickly reached a hand up and holds her hood firmly down.

Drawing in a breath to brace herself, Crescent hesitantly reaches for one of the lower branches of this tree... Holding it with both hands as she pulls herself up slowly. Then, the branch above that. And the one above that. Rinse, and repeat, until she was close to the branch that Joley sat in, and sat herself down on another branch close by. Letting out a small sigh of relief, Crescent leaned herself against the bark of the tree. If she had no scarf on, Joley could probably see she was smiling to herself, in that moment.

Lowering her head, her quiet voice ended up breaking the silence somewhat. "Um... Th... Thank you..." She piped up, softly, lacing her fingers together awkwardly. "...F-For help, w-with the hunters... Back there..." She finished, raising a hand to rub her left shoulder, having nearly forgotten that a bullet had lodged itself in there. She awkwardly began picking at the wound, rather weakly, knowing the bullet hurt her not too terribly. And as she had nothing else she knew to say, in the moment.