All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:52 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Eventually his look of confusion turned to one of a pleasant smile. Settling down in the position that he had elected to sit in, Aennen stretched a bit in each direction before he thought back to why they were here in the first place. "Maybe I could give you another surfboarding lesson soon enough then." After all this he was surprised that she trusted so few others, considering that she had been quite open with him thus far.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:40 am 

she would smile brightly. " i would like that very much." she says as she looks to him brightly. " i will have to find a way to pay you back for the borad and lessons though." she was very determind to find a way. though shehad a small ideal how to do so.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:34 pm 

"Why do you feel indebted to me?" The elf soon smiled, pushing a bit of his hair out of his eyes as he focused on her. She didn't have to feel this way, but naturally he didn't have any idea that she was planning anything either. "Do you want me to head off for now? I can be back after sunrise tomorrow if you had wanted to see me again."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:37 am 

she would think for a bit. before looking to him. " it's not so much i feel indedited to you. but more i want to show my appreation of everything you done for me. " she says and slowly stands up. " if you have nothing else to do sure i would love to see you again tomorrow."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:30 pm 

Having nodded with a smile, Aennen allowed his shoulders to relax as he started to collect his things. "Well, then, I think that I would like that too." He then bid her farewell, hoping that he could have indeed seen her again the next day. Considering that he was of course going to be coming back then, he would have seen if they were again going to be able to keep their promises of meeting for a second time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:06 pm 

she would smile and watch him walk away. she would then get her bored and head back into the ocean. she was really looking forward to seeing him the next day. finding a place to store her new surf board she would go about getting a few things she would need to make him a thank you gift.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:29 am 

Certainly the elf didn't think that he had needed a thank you gift, but regardless he had gone off to rest for the time being. Considering how long he'd been out, he actually slept longer than he had planned, but once he got himself situated he figured that it would have been a good idea to go back to the person he had met the day before.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:17 am 

she would make the item she wanted to give him as a thank you before laying down and going to sleep. never been the one to sleep in no matter how tired she was she was up with the sun. excited to see her new friend again. which was a bit odd for her. she was almost never excited to see someone not even her family. making sure she had the gift she made she would find her board and go to where they ment the day before. sitting on her borad she would wait for him watching the woods line.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:50 pm 

Much like her, he wasn't at all one to sleep in. Eventually he had met up with her, and was quickly running with a smile on his face as he did his best to catch up to her. Predictably he had his own surfboard under his arm as well, though he quickly planted it straight up in the ground as he moved over to where she was. As she had probably figured, he had indeed come out of the woods line. "I hope that you had a nice rest yesterday." He shook his hair from his eyes, which had the extra effect of letting his pointed ears poke through again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:32 pm 

ayeka would smile and stand up looking at him. " i did i hoped you did as well. " watching him shake his hair out of his eyes. she couldn't help but smile a bit more. she didn't know why but she liked how his ears kept on sticking out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:56 am 

Noticing that she had been looking at his ears, the elf blushed a bit. He could tell that she had at least paid them a little attention. "What is it? Do you like looking at my ears?" Despite his embarrassment, he didn't mind that she had been doing it at all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:22 pm 

She would tilt her head a little. " their cute. I like how they stick out of your hair. " she says and looks at him as she reaches into her pocket. She would pull out a necklace that had a small conc shell in the middle with a shark tooth in either side. " here I made you this as a thank you." She says and held it out to him

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:58 pm 

Aennen blushed both as a result of the compliment that she had given to his ears as well as to the fact that she had offered him a necklace. As she held it out to him he wasted no time in putting it on, admiring the artisanship. "You know you really didn't have to do this, but...I appreciate it." He looked up toward her slowly before he started to gaze into her eyes. "I know you were saying that few people were very personable to you, but few people treat me with this level of kindness either."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:14 am 

she would nod " well for those that wasn't kind to you. their lost. " she says pushing back a bit of her fin. " oh and the shell. if you was to blow into this part." she says and points to the small tip that been cut off. " it's a whistle i can hear in the water should you get into trouble while surfing." she says and looks back at him. noticing he was looking into her eyes she would blush some.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:26 am 

"That's awfully thoughtful of you," Aennen said in response to the whistle that she had mentioned. Blushing further as she noticed that he was looking into her eyes, he then shook his head carefully, which would have obscured his ears for a moment before they once again poked back through. "You know, anyone who wasn't kind to you before had suffered a loss to themselves as well." She hadn't even made fun of his speech. Some people thought that the way that elves spoke was weird.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:45 am 

she giggles a bit. " yeah not meany people can say they are friends with a fish." she says hoping to keep the mood light and happy. she would look out to the water. " think the waves are good enough for a bit of surfing? "

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:29 am 

"I'm sure that not many fish can say that they're friends with an elf either." He laughed, hoping that his humor in the statement was at least reciprocal in this situation. Regardless, he soon examined the waves and gave her a thumbs up indicating that they could indeed go surfing at this point.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:12 am 

she would laugh some and nod " true very true." she says. smiling brightly she picks up her board. " so what you going to teach me today?" she asks excitedly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:10 pm 

With a bright grin, he looked toward her again. "How much of a grasp do you think that you have on the fundamentals of controlling the surfboard from yesterday?" He figured he could get a little more advanced today depending on how she answered the question.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:12 pm 

she thinks a bit. " i think i got it pretty good. though there is only one way to really find out. " she says picking up her board and heading for the water. she would look back at him. " am i right?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next