All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cursed (Nebz/Cer)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:11 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Talia padded out into the enclosure of her cage within the zoo. It was still pretty early morning so not too many people were stopping and staring at the lone wolf forced to stay on display. Her nose caught the scent of food just within her den, raw meat with flies already buzzing around. It made her stomach grumble but she ignored it.

Day after day, the same routine was making her go insane. She was too old, though she didn't look it at all, to be dealing with the idiots that worked here. She felt so alone as well. Everyone she knew had died long since.

The hours began to pass as they usually did and the kids came and went in packs. She looked up at the group of older kids hanging about and one in particular caught her eye. A boy gazed back at her with seemingly understanding eyes. For the first time her fur began to tingle in anticipation.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Cursed (Nebz/Cer)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:25 pm 

Alex Finch and his class had gone on a field trip to the local zoo for a science project. Everyone had to choose an animal to research, and Alex had chosen wolf. As he approached the cage, he looked into the wolfs eyes, and noticed something. It seemed to be staring back at him, almost as if it was a person. He jotted some notes as he watched her.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:21 am 

Curious the wolf began to step closer. She bared her teeth into a snarl to see if the boy would flinch away. With each paw step her fur tingled with electricity and stood on end. Her eyes captured his gaze and refused to break away.

Talia stopped a few inches away from the glass. Her fur looked frazzled slightly but still glimmered in the light. She opened her jaws a bit like she was about to speak but no sound came out.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:32 am 

Alex took a step towards the glass, in awe that the wolf was coming so close to him. He wrote something down, and then pressed his hand against the glass. He wanted to see if the wolf would react positively or negatively.
"Hey, don't touch the glass - you might get in trouble." said someone behind him.
Alex shrugged. "We're here to do research, correct? This is for science." He waited for the wolf's response.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk