All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:00 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"I see.. Then it's all back to me to be creative," Jeremy said as he opened the fridge to see what they had.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:09 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

"Aren't you happy that I am not picky?" Shiro teased Jeremy. He looked over Jeremy's shoulder into the fridge.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:17 pm 

Jeremy laughed, "of course I am. It's always bothersome if you're making something for someone who is picky, so of course I'm happy." He looked at Shiro and smiled, "so I guess we'll do something with chicken."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:20 pm 

"Sounds good," Shiro answered with a smile. "How about some rice as a side dish?"

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:21 pm 

"Chicken and rice are quite a nice combi, then how should we spice it? Any suggestions?" Jeremy asked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:27 pm 

"Sweet and sour?" Shiro asked. He didn't like very spicy food afterall, but maybe Jeremy would dislike sweet stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:31 pm 

"Alright, sweet and sour it is," Jerome said with a smile. He really wasn't that picky either as there was not much he disliked.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:39 pm 

"Let's see if you have everything we need for that," Shiro said as he reached for the cupboards.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:38 pm 

It took the boys a while to gather up all the ingredients and finish the food, of course with plenty of time for fun and jokes in between. Jeremy had really enjoyed preparing food with Shiro. Jeremy's mother returned home from work just as they were about to finish cooking.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:07 pm 

Shiro had also enjoyed cooking with Jeremy a lot. When Jeremy's mother appeared Shiro had no clue what to do. "Hello, sorry for intruding. Nice to meet you, I am Shiro, Jeremy's friend," Shiro said while trying to hide his nervousness with a smile. Although his smile was not nearly as sparkly and dazzling as when he was smiling towards Jeremy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:49 pm 

Annabelle smiled kindly and reached a hand out for Shiro to greet him properly, "oh Shiro it's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you. As you may have figured out already I'm Jeremy's mother, you can call me Annabelle," she said. Jeremy just smiled shortly as he made the table ready for all of them to sit down.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:34 am 

Shiro shook Annabelle's hand. But then he had absolutely no clue what to do next. He has never had a friend before so he has never met the parents of a friend before either. Why hadn't he thought of this before then he could have asked Jeremy what to do. All kinds of thoughts were spinning through Shiro's head.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:14 pm 

Annabelle smiled and put a hand on his shoulder before guiding him to the table. "Come take a seat, let's get to know each other a bit while Jeremy gets his sister." Jereemy just looked shortly at them before he left the kitchen to get Catherine. For that moment Shiro was left alone with Annabelle in the kitchen. "So what have you two been up to today?" Annabelle asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:30 pm 

"Nothing much," Shiro answered. He didn't know what else to say. "We played with the cats." The cats in question were enjoying the break from playing with napping.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:53 pm 

Annabelle nodded, "they didn't come to greet me, so I assumed they would be tired." She paused a bit, "if you've been playing with them all day I'm sure any little furry creature would be quite tired."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:59 pm 

Shiro actually had no clue what to say. This usually only happened around Jeremy. Since no words were coming out Shiro could only shyly avoid his gaze. If Jeremy were to come back now he would be able to see this new expression on Shiro's face.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:56 pm 

Jeremy did step into the kitchen a few moments later with Catherine right behind him as they both got to the table to sit down. Jeremy looked a little at Shiro with a smile before Catherine broke the awkward silence, "so how was work today?" She asked. "Pretty much the same as usual," Annabella said as she reached Shiro the first part of their dinner course, "here since you're our guest Shiro, you should begin."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:01 pm 

"T-there is no need to be considerate of me," Shiro stumbled. However he did take the plate that Annabella held out to him, because it seemed to be impolite if he didn't. Being threated special because he was a guest made him feel a little uncomfortable. He wished it was just Jeremy and him alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:40 am 

Annabelle smiled, "it is polite to let the guests get their share first. At least that is the way I have always known. If it makes you uncomfortable just let me know and we'll do it different next time, okay?" She was a nice person and she just wanted Shiro to feel welcome, even though she wasn't exactly a professional since they hardly ever had guests before.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:43 am 

"It's okay," Shiro said. He was a little ashamed of himself. He felt like he had been impolite towards this nice woman. And she was Jeremy's mother. Shiro glanced towards Jeremy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next