All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:25 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Jeremy sat up in bed as his alarm went off just before 6am. He stretched a bit before rubbing his face with a sigh, "morning already?" He mumbled before he put his feet on the floor. "Mao? Noir? You awake yet?" He asked as he went to poke at the cats on his bed. They always curled up by his feet on top of the covers. The cats seemed a bit tired as they stretched and lazily tried to play with Jeremy's hands. "Let's go downstairs you two, I need to get you some breakfast before I'm headed off to work." He went to his closet, put on some clothes, and went to the kitchen to get the cats their breakfast, before he would make some for himself and his sister. At this point their mother would already have left for work.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:34 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Shiro hit the alarm clock. He was bad at getting up as usual. He tried to remember the dream he had last night. Something with Jeremy and cats... It was no use he could remember, but he had the feeling that it was a nice dream. Shiro turned around in his bed. Just five more minutes....

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:41 am 

Jeremy found two tins of cat food from the cupboard and he put the contents into two bowls before letting the cats have it. "What should I make for us..? Oh.. An omelette would be good," Jeremy said as he went to the fridge to pick out what he needed. An omelette... didn't he eat an omelette in his dream? He shrugged it off and began preparing breakfast.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:45 am 

With his head still in a daze, Shiro managed to get out of bed. Today was a school day, how bothersome. He went to the bathroom. By the time he was done, he was awake. At least awake enough to carefully go downstairs. If his father was still there then he would be in the kitchen drinking coffee. The kitchen turned out to be empty. Shiro breathed a sigh of relief. This could be potentially a good day.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:22 am 

Jeremy had just finished making the omelette as his sister entered the kitchen. "What did you make for breakfast?" She asked his brother as she walked to sit down by the table. Catherine looked tired, maybe she had been awake most of the night making homework, after all she did have several assignments due to the next couple of days. "I made us an omelette," Jeremy answered before he shared it on two plates and put her share in front of her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:24 am 

Shiro had just some bread for breakfast. He knew how to cook but cooking only for himsaelf was too bothersome. He planned to leave a bit eraly for school in case Jeremy would bring Catherine to school.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:39 am 

Jeremy and Catherine just ate their breakfast while chatting about school. Catherine would tell her brother about what subjects she would have today. Everything from math and science to biology and geography. And how she was already worrying about the exams even though they were still months away. Jeremy just listened while his sister was talking, he knew it was better to just let her talk. "You know you don't have to worry that much about your exams, you'll do just fine." Catherine just rolled her eyes at him as she finished eating and went to pack all her things. While his sister was packing Jeremy would deal with the mess he had made from making breakfast and by the time Catherine was ready to go, they left the apartment and walked towards the school. Jeremy knew he would be able to see Shiro before going to work, maybe not for long but at least just for a little while.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:42 am 

Shiro was way too early. He was lothering around an alley near the school, because he didn't want to be noticed by teachers or someone else. Jerem would find him there anyway should he come by. Somehow Shiro was a bit nervous, it felt like it had been forever since they last saw eachother.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:46 am 

Jeremy and Catherine were both quiet as they walked towards the school. Maybe they didn't really have anything that needed further discussion. Maybe they were both consumed by their own thoughts. Eventually Jeremy and Catherine reached the alley where Shiro was waiting. Catherine would continue walking as she had promised to meet up with some friends to share notes before their classes. Jeremy on the other hand turned and walked into the alley. "Good morning Shiro," he said. "How are you this morning?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:58 am 

Shiro smiled at Jeremy. "After seeing you I am just fine," he said honestly. Not realizing the meaning of what he had said he just went on. "How are you?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:10 am 

Jeremy just leaned against the wall with a smile. "I am fine, just thought I'd stop by and say hi before heading off to work," he said. "I knew you would be standing here waiting for me, it wouldn't be nice of me to keep you waiting in vain," he said. "When are you getting off school today?" Jeremy asked as he hooped they could meet up later.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:27 am 

Shiro, who was always fully informed about his shedule could answer right away. "My teacher for the last lesson called in sick, so I can leave earlier. When will you be done with work?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:48 am 

"I'll be off work around 2pm," Jeremy answered. "Depending on when my substitute shows up." He stretched a bit and yawned. He felt like he hadn't been sleeping enough, yet he'd probably been sleeping too much. "Should we meet up in the park?" Jeremy asked as he looked at Shiro.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:55 am 

"Sure,"Shiro answered with a smile. But sadly, as so often happens, time flies when you are having fun. Even though Shiro came so early it was time to head to school. "Till later then," he said while not leaving at all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:04 am 

Jeremy smiled and messed up Shiro's hair. "you should be going to school," he said. "Have a nice day, I'll head off to work now. I'm looking forward to later," he said and waved before leaving.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:09 am 

Shiro waved back. He kept standing there for a few more moments before fixing his hair and heading to school.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:27 am 

Jeremy was in high spirit as he walked to work. All the way he was thinking about what he was going to do with Shiro later. He hoped they would have a little bit more than just a couple of hours together, even though he knew it all depended on when the commander was getting home. Jeremy knew Shiro had to get home before his father at all costs, if he got home later he would need a good excuse to explain himself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:46 am 

Shiro was not concerned at all, later at school during a break, he was going to hack into his fathers computer to see when he would get home. Lately he had been gotten used to doing that. But he would never tell Jeremy stuff like that because it would made him seem like a villian and he still felt bad about his plan back then. Right now he was in high spirits because he would go and play with Jeremy after school. He surpressed the mean thought that he hoped that Catherine would not be with them very quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:09 am 

Jeremy hadn't been able to leave the stealing all behind him either. Once in a while he still caught himself planning to steal things, even though it was a bit more complicated since he wasn't living alone like before. He still couldn't let Shiro know, what wouldn't he be thinking?
Jeremy just spend his time working, keeping himself busy in hopes that the time would pass faster.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:13 am 

There was nothing happening at Shiro's school, which meant that it was a good day. In his break he found out that his father wouldn't be home until later that evening. He looked forward to meeting Jeremy soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next