All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:18 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"All of them oh then they're in for a tough time the little kitties, but why not. Let's go empty the cupboard with cat-stuff." Jeremy smiled and went to the kitchen to find all of the things.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:23 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Shiro followed Jeremy to see what kind of cat toys he had. The two cats followed as well.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:35 am 

Jeremy opened up the cupboard and began pulling stuff out. There were several balls made of several types of fabric. Cat teasers of different types, the toy mouse and several other items, he even had a laser pointer. "So what do you feel like playing with?" Jeremy asked and looked at Shiro.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:40 am 

"The laser pointer," Shiro immidiately answered. He had seem videos of people playing with their cats and laserpointers and he had always wanted to try that out. It seemed like a lot of fun. "What will you pick?"

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:45 am 

Jeremy handed him the laser pointer as he picked out a cat teaser for himself. "I'll start with this one," he said. "Then we can play with the mouse once you're done with the pointer."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:53 am 

Shiro happily went to the living room with the cats following him. He couldn't wait to see which of them would chase after the red dot.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:56 am 

Jeremy followed as well and let Shiro play with the pointer, just in case both cats wanted to chase it he wouldn't interrupt them. After all the laser pointer was always good fun.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:02 am 

Surprisingly it was Noir who showed the most interest in the moving red dot. While Mao, after being run over by his brother a few times who was chasing the red dot, went to Jeremy for attention. Shiro had a lot of fun making Noir move and run and twist and jump in all possible directions and angles.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:17 pm 

"Aw... Mao, seems like your brother is a little bit too enthusiastic about that red dot huh?" Jeremy asked with a smile as he found the cat teaser and began waving it in front of the cat. Mao became quite lively and seemed to forget being run over by Noir as Mao was having his own toy to chase now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:49 pm 

Shiro could almost see that Noir was thinking: must.catch.red.dot. It was a lot of fun seeing his reaction when he had "caught" the dot but then it ecsaped.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:11 am 

Jeremy smiled and teased Mao with the cat teaser, whenever Mao was close to having caught it, Jeremy pulled it and it slipped away. Mao just let out a complaining meow every time the cat teaser slipped away, but he kept chasing it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:27 am 

After a while the two cats were pretty tired again. Shiro sat down next to Jeremy. He then suddenly poked Jeremy in the cheek a few times, While throwing one of his dazzling sparkling smiles at Jeremy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:29 am 

"Let's give the little kitties some time to nap," Jeremy said and looked at Shiro. "So.. What's up with the poking, have you got a kitty you're not done teasing?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:35 am 

"I just can't believe I am actually here," Shiro said with his sparkling smile. Were there even sparkles coming out of this eyes?! "Being on a real sleepover," he continued as he actually pinched Jeremy's cheek a little. Then he took Jeremy's hand. "With my friend," he said with a warm and happy smile.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:51 am 

Jeremy laughed a little, "yes it's awesome isn't it?" He asked and looked at Shiro.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:39 am 

Shiro just doesn't realize how cute he looks trowing all these sparkles around, one can almost see a rose background behind him. Just as amazing as the fact that he doesn't get any muscle cramps from smiling so much even though he usually never smiles, only when he is with Jeremy, or thinking about Jeremy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:43 am 

"On our sleepover so far we have been watching a movie, playing a game, and played with the cats. By now I think it would be time to start on making dinner, don't you think? After all I am starting to get a little hungry."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:00 pm 

"Okay," Shiro agreed. He looked forward to seeing what Jeremy could cook.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:22 am 

Since Jeremy had not yet let go of Shiro's hand, he dragged him to the kitchen as well when he went there to start making dinner. "What should we make? Anything you would prefer Shiro?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:44 am 

"I don't have a preference," Shiro said. He didn't seem to mind being dragged around by Jeremy at all.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next