All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sao2 (Princess&Nebaz)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:01 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mai Hiro sighed softly as she walked into her kitchen, her dog Nina hot on her heels with her tongue lolling from her mouth. She looked down at the dog and smiled softly as she prepared her evening dinner. Once done, she set the bowl down, refreshed the water and headed into her room.

She sighed softly as she sat on her bed holding the headset in her hands. For a while she stared at it. She was trapped in the first SAO game when it came out, so now that the second game was out she was kind of nervous to play. Afraid that she would be once again caught in the madness that was SAO. With that, Mai laid down and put the head set on. She went through all of the standard things, like creating a character and making the username MaiMai as usual. When she was finished and spawned in the center of the main city, she checked her inventory and saw that everything that was promised to her was in there. She had once again beta tested for the new SAO game and was promised the best bow, arrows and armor that the coins could buy. So at the beginning of the game she was all set.

Mai looked around to see if she saw any familiar faces but sadly found none so far. She decided to walk around a bit and search for some of her friends that were trapped in the game before. It was odd that she would want to go back to the game even after she was stuck in it. But she couldn't help herself, none of the survivors could. It was as if the game was calling to them somehow.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:18 pm 

Alex finished his dinner, and fed his cat. He cleaned up and went over to his bed, where his headset awaited him. He picked it up and looked at it, hesitant to put it on. He sighed, and put it on.
"Here goes..." he said to himself, and turned on the game.

He was greeted by a familiar menu, and created his character and username, Al3xDix, the same one from the original SAO. He spawned in the center of the main city, and checked his inventory for the equipment he was promised for beta testing. It wasn't as good as everyone else's, but that's because he had used most of his coin to buy a store for his blacksmithing. He equipped his armor and weapons, and began looking for his new store, as well as any old friends.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai sighed softly as she walked around the center. She heard talk about an announcement that was supposed to be airing as soon as everyone was done registering or signing back in. She found an empty bench and sat on it in wait for the announcement. She caught the sight of Alex, she smiled and sent him a friend request. Mai and Alex had a history of being friends. They stayed close together when they were stuck in the first game. To be honest, Mai kinda had feelings for him but she would never admit it, she was too independent for that.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:29 pm 

As Alex was walking, a friend request from MaiMai popped up. He looked around and saw her sitting on a bench, and smiled. He accepted her friend request, and sat down on the bench next to her. He had had feelings for her since they first met in the first SAO, but he was too nervous to tell her.
"So... how are you?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:03 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai shrugged softly as she glanced at him, her blue hair went to the side as she turned to face him.
"I'm alright, I got my own place so that's cool with my dog Nina." She shrugged.

A moment of silence passed between the two before something came up.
"Are you nervous about being back in the game? I mean after what happened last time?" She glanced at him once again. Her blue eyes staring into his, she felt her heart flutter. But she couldn't fall in love in a video game. It was so cliche.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:15 pm 

Alex turned to face Mai. "Of course I'm nervous..." he said. He smiled. "But, I'm a lot less nervous with you around." His eyes nervously darted around the area where they sat. He turned back to her. "So... would you like to form a party?" he asked, attempting to change subjects.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:29 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mai went to say something but she was shortly cut off when a voice came from the sky. She turned her head and stood to face where it was coming from. It was a game maker making his usual speech of how the last SAO was a tragedy and many lives were lost and such. He explained some new features in the game and a few other things before he gave a smile.
"Oh and you are all locked in this game once again, if you're life bar catches to zero. You're dead. Good luck." The feed disappeared and chaos spread through the center of the town.

Mai couldn't believe it. She was once again stuck in a never ending life threatening game.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:39 pm 

Alex's eyes widened as he heard the game makers final words. He turned to Mai.
"Okay... okay... there's no need to panic. We survived the first game." He put his hands on her shoulders and tried to smile reassuringly. "We can survive this one too. But to do that, we need to remain calm and stick together. Agreed?" He was trying his best to remain calm, but even as he was touching Mai his hands were shaking.