All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The streets of London became shrouded in black as midnight passed, the thick smog blocked out the stars from giving out light, even the moon was hidden. The only light within the streets were from dying oil lamps, the alleyways -of which there were many- were completely engulfed in darkness. Dorian wandered down the road, carrying a bewitched stone which emitted a blue glow to light his way, following the muffled cries of a woman.
He crossed paths with a night watchmen; an old man, with an arched back, who supported his weight on his walking stick. The old man's back was as crooked as his morals. Dorian smiled at the man, although he knew of his guilt. The old man had his back turned from the alleyway, having also inspected the area for the root of the cries and turning from the culprit for his own selfishness. Dorian approached the elder and caressed his face.
"I'd get out of here, honey, next time I will not be so easy on you," he said with a chilling yet seductive voice. The old man scampered as fast as he could, it amused Dorian to watch him hobble. Immediately he used his stone to check the alleyway; a young woman pushed against the wall by much larger male, influenced by far too much gin. Dorian could smell it from a few feet away. "Let the girl go, and I'll spare you," he offered the warning; dropping his light to free up his hands.
"Get outta 'ere," the drunken assailant replied with a slur. Pushing the girl to the ground, he reached over to grab Dorian by the collar however missed and tripped over his own feet. With this opening, Dorian slammed the drunk against the wall. With a free hand he roughly stroked the man's face; filling him with pleasurable sensations, as he glared down with glimmering ruby eyes.
"Unlucky for you; I haven't eaten in a few days," Dorian whispered, smirking. The drunk's struggles were useless as Dorian increased the sensations enough to make his knees weak. Roughly, they kissed. Dorian extracted the energy from his body, draining him completely dry. The aggressor-turned-victim fell to the ground with a vacant look in his eyes. Dorian turned to the tearing young girl, who had frozen in fear by the spectacle; he walked over to her and offered her a hand up. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Let me take you home."
Suddenly, Dorian felt a dark presence approaching, something wasn't right. He pushed the girl ahead and ordered her to go. Dorian rushed to his stone light, holding it up, and calling out for the presence to show itself. It felt familiar and left a gurgling premonition of badness in this stomach. The young girl screamed as another figure entered the alleyway, causing Dorian to jump and drop his light. It rolled on the ground, hitting the feet of the young girl and mysterious person, lighting up their faces.
"E-Eileen?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:41 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Eileen grinned as she saw Dorian. She flashed her Cheshire cat like grin as usual, her pointy teeth showing in a row. Eileen grabbed the girl by the face and brought it close to her own. "Oh you are a beautiful woman. I think you would look better with some more red in your life." She cut the girl a little bit with her knife and smeared some of the girls blood on her lips. "There. Now you're irresistible." She chuckled maliciously. She revved up her blood red chainsaw and cut the girl in half, when she did, multiple long pieces of film came from the woman's now bleeding body. Flashes of the girls life was played out in the film as Eileen watched intensely.

Once the film had ended, Eileen smoothed her skin tight dress and pushed up her breasts in her corset. "Hello Dorian." She flicked her bright red hair over her shoulder and looked at him.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:14 pm 

Dorian stood completely still upon the arrival of Eileen. His mouth gawped open. He wanted to move, to beat Elieen away in order to allow the girl to run away. He wanted to save her, however the moment Elieen arrived the girl's life was wasted. There was nothing to do other than wait for her horrible death to be over. Blood splattered everywhere and even in his mouth. Dorian gagged and spat on the ground; wiping his mouth he glared at the reaper.
"What the hell are you doing?" he shouted, glaring sternly. "The girl was innocent." He teared up slightly. Being raised by humans had caused him to have a soft spot for them. Particularly young girls, which he realized was prime targets for 'Jack the Ripper'. "What are you doing here, Eileen?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Eileen smiled and laughed. "My job." She said as she crossed her arms over her enlarged chest. "I am Jack the Ripper after all. Though I prefer Jackie the Ripper." She chuckled to herself as she made her terrible joke. Eileen spotted the tears in Dorian's eyes and she burst into laughter. "Aww are you crying? How pathetic." She snickered softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:51 pm 

With gritted teeth, Dorian wiped his eyes and marched up close to her. "It's not pathetic to have emotions, something you'll never understand I bet," he hissed as his face was only inches away from hers. Anger burned in his eyes as he remembered the last time they met; the reaper taking the lives of all of the brothel members he lived with. The painted red rooms were still imprinted in his mind. He gave her a slight shove. "How can you take such pleasure in the death of innocent people," he mumbled softly.
Dorian grabbed his light, which was laying in a pool of blood, and sighed. "I thought I said I never wanted to see you again."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:09 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Eileen grinned and stepped closer to Dorian, she took his face into her hand and pulled it closer to her face, their lips inches away. "Because how could I stay away?" She tilted his head to the side and ran her tongue along his neck. She pulled away and gave him a wink before turning around and walking back down the alley to retrieve the souls of the ladies of the night.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:17 am 

Trying to keep a stern face, Dorian shut his eyes tight as Eileen licked his neck. 'Show no weakness', he chanted in his head. However it was difficult for him to resist. There was no denying that he was attracted to her, despite her cold and murderous behavior, she was an exceptionally beautiful woman. He could spot that on her from a mile away, and was smitten the moment they had met. If only circumstances and their views hadn't pulled them apart.
His hat had fallen askew, exposing his small curved horns, he quickly tucked them under again; ashamed of how ugly they were. "Fine, do your 'job'. Just stop murdering the women in my life. Immortality is hard enough without having to attend all my friends' funerals." he called after her, hoping to appeal to some small part of her which granted mercy. Even he knew he was barking up the wrong tree there.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Eileen heard what Dorian had said but all she did was roll her eyes. She continued her night doing her job, murdering "innocent" women. What nobody knew was that these women she killed weren't exactly innocent. She wasn't trying to reduce the population, she was just doing her job that was given to her when she herself died. She chose neither heaven or hell, so she was given the job as a grim reaper. Also a thankless job.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:16 pm 

Having just ate and irritated, Dorian was full of energy and looking to fight further. His rational side urged him to stop but the careless incubus within him, fueled on an aroused drunk, told him to remain persistent. Dorian began to regret his choice of cuisine; not only did it leave a strange taste in his mouth but he had seen the man's darkest fantasy beforehand, it was dark even for his tastes. He lurked behind her as she continued her job, throwing the odd sarcastic nitpicks into the air. Whenever Eileen rolled her eyes, he became even more infuriated.
"Why don't you take the souls of old people or the diseased? I've read about reapers, it doesn't have to be my prostitute friends." He blurted, crossing his arms with a slight pout of the lips.