All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:36 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Stonehearst Asylum is a large facility located on a remote island just outside of Whales. The facility has been there for years and years and does not intend on dying out. This terrible place holds the most insane criminal masterminds and just the general lunatics you would find but extremely dangerous. Housed inside the building, deep in the underground of it, through multiple extremely high security gates and long winding tunnels and stairs, is a woman who has been kept a secret from the public around the nation for years. She is extremely dangerous and to not be trusted at all times. She is currently being experimented on by scientists to see what she is. Insane or just another criminal mastermind that could destroy the earth at any given time?

Juniper Henderson stood by the entrance of the asylum and waited for a man to come in. He was a new employee at the asylum and a promising one at that. When a man walked into the asylum reception area, Juniper smiled and offered her hand to him. "Greetings. I am Juniper Henderson. You must be... Oh my. It seems that I have forgotten your name." Ms. Henderson kindly smiled apologetically. She ran the asylum, her family had built and run the establishment for decades upon decades. Family business.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:59 am 

Richard stood outside of the asylum and took a deep breath. Today was his first day on the job, and he wanted to make a good impression. He nervously adjusted his tie and headed inside. He walked over to the reception area and was greeted by the owner of the asylum. He smiled and shook her hand, and laughed softly at her failure to remember his name.
"Richard. Richard Kuma." he said.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juniper smiled and nodded. "Yes, the new security guard. Let me show you around." She smiled again and turned, she swiped her key card at the door and opened them. The asylum was in good shape, if it weren't so large and filled with insane people. Juniper continued to walk beside Richard as she showed him around the asylum. At the end of the hall was a large door, covered with two guards who were dressed in uniforms and held powerful guns. The door was bolted shut in multiple places. "You know about the current war yes?" She said as she stopped in front of the large iron door.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:04 pm 

Richard followed Juniper into the asylum, and looked around in wonder. The building was huge, and there was no shortage of empty cells. Most of the people looked normal. As he and Juniper walked up to the bolted door, he nodded in acknowledgement to the guards, one nodded back.
Richard's ears perked up at the mention of a war. He turned to Juniper and nodded.
"Sadly, yes." he said. "But not that much. I'm not originally from this area - all I know is what I've heard on the news." He softly shrugged. "Is there anything about it that I should know?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juniper's smile faded as she nodded to the guards, they nodded back and unbolted the doors. Once they were done and the door was opened, the whole atmosphere changed. The air pressure was low and there was something strange and eerie about everything. Juniper lead Richard down countless amounts of stairs and through long hallways.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:49 pm 

Richard was concerned about Juniper's silence about his question. Maybe she was hiding something? He quickly shook the notion out of his mind. The guards opened the doors, and Richard followed Juniper into what seemed like a maze of hallways and staircases. He was amazed at how big the facility was, but he kept his thoughts to himself as they walked, he was afraid to break the silence.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juniper stopped at the last door and turned to Richard, a serious expression on her face. "Behind these doors is your new job. I must caution you. In that cell behind these doors is one of the worlds most interesting and insane mental patients the world has ever seen. If she were to escape, our world would end." Juniper stared at Richard. Multiple caution signs hung on the door and walls surrounding it, a small window was available to see passed and there were two guards standing in front of a glass cell.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:19 pm 

Richard was slightly skeptical at first, but when he saw the caution signs and the other guards, he nodded and turned to Juniper.
"I'll do my best, Miss Henderson." he said. He cocked his head slightly. "If it's not out of line for me to ask... who exactly am I guarding?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Juniper smiled and swiped her card, the door unbolted once more in multiple places and it swung over. A girl was in the middle of the glass cell, but she was levitating. Her whole body was in the air, legs crossed and arms in front of her in her lap. "Richard. This is Tara. Tara play nice." Tara didn't answer, her white hair flowed down passed her rear end. She didn't even turn to look at Richard, she could already see him without looking. Juniper leaned over and whispered. "What ever you do. Do not make her angry or let her get inside your head. That's how she killed our last guard." Juniper returned her eyes to Tara and she was now standing by the glass. She was a short girl, her eyes were two different colors, one was red and the other was black with golden flecks. She tilted her head and stared at him. Her eyes not pulling from his.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:03 pm 

Richard's eyes widened at Juniper's mention of Tara killing the last guard. He gulped nervously - he didn't say anything out loud, but the last guard that was killed here was his father. Richard turned from Juniper to the window to see Tara staring at him. He stared back, almost hypnotically, drawn to her eyes. After a moment, he realized he was staring and broke his gaze. He turned to Juniper.
"I'll guard her with my life, Miss Henderson." he said, the tone of his voice indicating he was serious.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tara felt his body tense in nervousness. "Nervous Richard Kuma? Age 25, father died I'd say about a few years ago. He was nervous too on the first day but then he got cocky." She grinned. It was an evil grin, one that basically said 'if you mess up I'll kill you in a second'.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:24 pm 

Richard's eyes once again widened as he heard Tara. He turned to face Tara and saw her smile. He took a deep breath to relax his nerves. He turned away from her and took his post next to the door by the other guards.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tara gave a small chuckle as she watched Richard take post by the door. She turned her back and started to levitate once again. she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. The lights in the cell area started to flicker softly as she concentrated more. When the light flickered back on, a figure appeared inside the cell in place of Tara, it was Richard's father. The figure just stared at Richard with blank eyes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:18 pm 

As the lights flickered the guards turned to see what Tara was up to. The other guards shrugged it off and resumed their posts - changing forms was something that she did often. Richard, on the other hand, recognized the man in the cell. He stared in awe for a brief moment, and then clenched his fists and slightly scowled, and turned away.
'She's just trying to get a rise out of you...' he thought to himself as he stood. 'Just don't pay attention, and you'll be fine...'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tara could sense his struggle to keep his cool so she decided to push him further. As Richard's father, she stepped closer to the glass wall. "Son... You could've saved me... But you didn't." She made it so the figure started to bleed from every orifice he had and start to seize. Tara smiled from the shadows of her cell as she watched it go on. The newbie needed to know that she was not to be messed with. All Juniper did was stand by and watch, she knew Tara's little tests, so all she did was slip Richard his key card to all of the doors and left the room without another word.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:53 pm 

Richard tried his best to remain calm. He began to shake, and his eyes began to water. He took the card from Juniper, and he held himself to slow his shaking and took a deep breath. He wiped his eyes and then turned to Tara.
"I couldn't have saved him." he said. "He moved overseas for his job. I was in America." He crossed his arms, waiting for a comeback.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tara tilted her head and had a creepy grin on her face. "You could've saved him... If you only had come out when he asked you too a few days before he killed himself." Her smile was still painted on her face. Her red and black eyes staring into Richard's. She truly was insane, or was she just insanely smart? "But what was more important to you Richard? Your whore of a girlfriend that cheated on you anyway, or your father who sadly took his own life? Priorities priorities." She gave a malicious laugh.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:25 pm 

Richard turned away from Tara and crossed his arms. He leaned up against the wall next to the door and sighed.
"He was shot..." he said. It was true what Tara had said - his ex girlfriend was a whore, and she had robbed his bank account when she dumped him, taking the money he was going to buy plane tickets with. He looked over his shoulder at her.
"What about you? Do you have family?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Tara got closer to the glass. "Does it look like I have family?" She tilted her head and stared at him with her strange eyes. Juniper had come back holding a large file. "I suggest you look these over. It is Tara's files. Everything we know about her so far is in this. You should get some rest from your long journey here." Tara watched the confrontation between Juniper and Richard. She put her hands on the glass of her cell and playfully frowned. "Don't take away my new toy. You're such a tease Joon." She chuckled to herself again. Juniper said nothing to Tara as she turned once more and unlocked the bolted door, she held it open and waited for Richard to follow her so she could show him to his living quarters.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:45 pm 

Richard shrugged. "Well, you must've had a family at some point, right?" He turned to Juniper and took the file. He skimmed through the papers for a moment, and then tucked the file under his arm. He turned to Tara, smiled and waved goodbye, and followed Juniper out into the hallway.