All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Black Butler (GoatBoy&I)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:42 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Years have past since Ciel and his beloved wife Elizabeth Phantomhive have died. And now their 13 year old daughter has come to be the Lady of the Phantomhive estate and now she is the King's Guard dog. Queen Victoria has passed away and now King Edward is on his throne, so naturally, the Phantomhive duty as the royal guard dog had been passed down to Ellie Phantomhive. Daughter to Ciel and Elizabeth Phantomhive, along side her is her faithful butler Sebastian Michaelis. On Ciel's death bed he gave his final order to Sebastian; to protect his daughter no matter what, and to never leave her side for as long as she lives. Sebastian formed a contract with Ellie and now she wears the same eye patch her father wore over her right eye to hide the contract symbol from others. She now does whatever his majesty the King orders her to do in order to uphold her Phantomhive name and reputation.

Ellie sat in her study doing her paperwork as usual. She sighed as she scribbled some things on a paper and moved it to the side, bringing another piece of paper over and reading it through with her one blue eye. She groaned and leaned back in her seat waiting for her afternoon tea from Sebastian.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:30 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Sebastian knocked on the door. "Hello young Mistress, today we have a fine Earl Gray with a dark chocolate cake." He said as poured the tea into her cup and some surge then put it in front of the girl and then stood to the side. "You know Mistress, you have a meeting with the head of your factories in America." He said, before he reached down and flicked a piece of lent from his mistress coat. "Would you like me to have anything special prepared?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:34 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie glanced at Sebastian with her eye. She never cared for meetings with workers from her factories in other countries, all they wanted was more money most of the time. "Greedy bastards..." She muttered as she sipped her tea and then put it down on the small saucer. This particular tea cup was Ciel Phantomhive's favorite tea cup. Ellie couldn't stand the idea of getting rid of his cup or any of his old things in the manor. Her parents deaths were played off to the public as death by sickness, but Ellie new the truth behind why they died. And revenge is what she seeks to obtain.

Ellie shook her head. "If it is around dinner time them prepare a meal. I won't have the Phantomhive name tarnished by bad hosting manners." She took another sip from her tea and a few bites from her cake before returning to her paper work. Just like her father, she didn't eat much. Sometimes she didn't eat at all, but that was mainly to irritate Sebastian.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:01 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Of course my mistress, I'll go make sure things go very smooth this evening my young mistress." He said, then looked down at the paper she was reading. "You know, you really should eat more then just a few bites." He said, then picked up the tea pot. "Would my mistress like some more tea?" He asked, noticing how little tea his mistress had left in her cup.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:13 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie glanced at Sebastian once more before taking another bite from her cake. She gave a nod to Sebastian's question before taking the teacup up and sipping from it when he was done pouring more. "What time is this American supposed to be here? If he's late then at least I have one thing to pry at." She took another sip at her tea and put it back down on the saucer. She picked up her pen and continued her paperwork.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:14 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sebastian give a soft smile before he put the pot back down on the tray. "I'll go see to dinner, and your America man is coming by seven." He said, then took the small tray away from the table. "If you'll excuse me I'll make sure everything runs well." He then stepped towards the door. Opening it and quickly heading to the kitchen, knowing everyone would be there. "Alright people! Where are you?" He yelled out when no one was in the kitchen.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:24 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mey-Rin heard Sebastian and looked to Finny and Bard. She held the broken plates in her hand and shook a bit violently in fear of Sebastian's response. "Oh no! It's Sebastian! What do we do?!" She looked at the boys in wait for response to what to do.

Meanwhile Ellie stayed in her office doing paperwork as usual.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:04 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sebastian sighed softly as he took and step and then disappeared from the kitchen, using only a second to find the staff and sigh as he stood in front of May-rin, Finny, and Brad. He looked at the mess, letting out a sign and shaking his head. "Oh my, May-Rin.. Are you sure you need those glasses anyways?" He asked before looking at Finny and Bard. "Finny, could you go make sure the yard looks look good, trim the trees and such. We have someone coming at seven. Bard, go make dinner. And do not use your flamethrower or anything else." He said, before he turned back to May-Rin. "Come along then May-Rin."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:09 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mey-Rin sighed softly as she followed Sebastian, her head hung in shame. She was so klutzy with her glasses, but she wasn't allowed to take them off.

A few hours passed and it was finally seven o'clock. Ellie stood at the large window that overlooked the circular driveway to the entrance of the manor. There was no sign of the American man. She smiled mischievously as she moved to the chess table and sat in her seat, across from her was another chair, next to the chairs were smaller tables meant to hold their tea and desert. Ellie crossed her legs and waited for the American.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 am 

2nd Year (1)

Sebastian came into the room with a soft sign. "I am very sorry my young mistress, it seems that the man is late. If you would like I can bring you dinner here while you wait. Or you can come eat down stairs, dinner is done... Lucky Brad did not burn it this time, maybe he has learned to cook more slowly with his age.. Never the less, where would you like your dinner?" He asked, before his head suddenly went to the window, he walked over to it and saw a carriage coming towards them. "Ahh it seems he has finally showed up, here I'll go to the door and make sure he knows how rude it is to keep anyone waiting." He bowed to th girl before he then stopped. "Though, I think we should take dinner down stairs." He said, before walking towards the door and leaving. Heading to the front door.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:04 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie listened to Sebastian, she rarely listened to what he suggested but it was more appropriate to have dinner in the dining room. With a sigh, she stood from her place at the chess table, took her fathers old cane in her hand and walked down the long halls to the main room. Ellie got to the door just in time to witness Sebastian open the door, she stayed on top of the stairs for now and waited til he opened the doors for the American. She always thought that Americans were much less smart than the Englishmen, and fatter, but she digresses. Ellie decided that she wouldn't even give this man a chance to try and get his extra money, she would shut down everything he throws at her. She's listened to every excuse to get more money before and never fell for it, just as her father was, Ellie was cold and never gave handouts. She was her father to a T.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:24 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Sebastian opened the door after three knocks, once the door was open was open Sebastian bowed softly. "Welcome to Phantomhive home, may I present Mr.Smith of America. And the head of factory's over seas." He said as a larger man walked into the home. He had a odd musstash that looked like handle bars. "This is a lovely home you have here." Mr.Smith said in what was known as a souther accent, so he didn't sound to bad.

Sebastian turned and looked to Ellie with a smile. "And may I present my young mistress, Ellie Phantomhive. Head of the Phantomhive family and the Funtom toy company." He smiled as the Mr.Smirh at least had the sence to give a small bow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie looked the man up and down for a brief moment from a top the stairs before speaking. "We will have tea in my study, which will then be followed by dinner and then desert. If you will follow me please. Sebastian, bring us our finest tea we have, and my fathers cup for myself." She began to walk back up the other flight of stairs to her study, hoping that the man could move fast enough to follow.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:39 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Of course my mistress, if you would kindly follow her." Sebastian said to the American, he then went to the kitchen to get the tea and Ellie's tea cup. Brad was there and of course he was smoking. "So well they be taking dinner now?" He asked, which only made Sebastian sigh. "No, it seems the young mistress would rather wait to finish some tea before she has dinner. So just put it in the oven to keep it warm will?" He asked, before putting the tea, tea cups, and the tea pot on a try and walking out of the kitchen.

The large America man quickly followed Ellie up the stairs and into the study, where he saw a chess board and two large leather seats. He assumed that's where they would be sitting, so he sat down and looked down at the chess board. "Do you play chess often Ms. Phantomhive?" He asked as Sebastian walked into the room with the tea. "Well that did not take you long sir." Sebastian smiled at this and then. "If I could or bring my mistress and her guest tea when they sit down for a game, what kind of butler would I be?" He said, before he poured Ellie her cup of tea, handing her her fathers favourite tea cup. He then handed the man a different cup.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:11 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie took her cup and brought it to her lips, after taking a sip she set it down on its saucer. "Everything you have seen in the estate so far belonged to my father Ciel Phantomhive, previous Earl and once known as the Queen's Guard Dog. I loved my father, so I kept all of his things that he left behind when he and my mother passed. Including this chess table, and out family heirloom rings." Ellie held up her hands to reveal the Hope Diamond on her left thumb and the family crest golden ring on her middle finger of her right. "Now that my parents are dead, I was named the King's Guard Dog after poor Queen Victoria died. You run my company in America yet I have never seen you before. Is this your first time you have cone to England for a meeting?" She stared at the man with her one blue eye visible, the one with the contract was covered by her fathers eye patch.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:47 am 

2nd Year (1)

The man nodded and picked up his own tea cup. "Yes this is my first time across the pond to visit you. I've been busy with lots of work, but I am happy to say that the factories are running great, though with the civil war those years ago we have lost many of our works and are paying more for people we first had work for free." He said as he looked to the chess board. "Should we play this game?" He asked, hoping to have the young girl get to made at the game to remember what money was.

Sebastian stood to the side of Ellie, looking down at chess board and then the American. He then leaned down "Young Mistress, please be careful with these one, I don't trust him." He said.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:49 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie acknowledged Sebastian's warning. He was right, the man was a bit strange and she needed to be cautious of him. "Of course, would you like to go first? As my guest, I insist." She gave a fake but well hidden smile. She always won at chess just like her father had, and had the same mentality as he did; everything and anything she owns are her pawns and only she controls them and their outcomes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:26 pm 

2nd Year (1)

The man nodded and moved his knight first, placing it just in front of a pawn. "So Ms. Phantomhive, I was thinking if you were to increase the amount of money you send to your American factory's we could make better toys as well as increase the number of works. I was thinking twenty thousand should be enough." He said, relaxing into his chair.

Sebastian just stood to the side and smiled as he watched the two play chess. "Your father and would be so proud of you. Talking while playing chess, though I think your mother would have preferred if you did it with more colours and if everything was cuter." He give a soft smirk.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:44 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie merely glanced at Sebastian as he spoke and stood to the side. She ignored his comment and turned back to the American. She knew that he was here to do nothing but suck her dry of all of her money. "Do you not think that I don't know how to run my fathers company? I may be young but that doesn't mean anything." She smirked as she looked up at Mr. Smith as she moved another piece forward. She leaned forward as she took a sip from her tea once more and waited to see his next move.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:10 pm 

2nd Year (1)

The man nodded as he moved his next piece, looking to the young girl again once he leaned back. "I do not doubt you can run the company, I don't hear you father was the same age as you when he took control. But still we do need more money, so I was hoping we could talk about that." He said, looking to Sebastian. "And what is with your butler? All he is doing is standing there, and his eyes are... Well they look red." The man said.

Sebastian laughed softly as he just bowed softly. "I am a butler, it is all I am sir." He said, before he stood back up. "Though I should go check on dinner, I'll come ring you if it was ready." The demon said before walking towards the door.