All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:06 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Lidia smiled the two made fast friends. She mounted her mare and rode beside him, "I brought enough food for several meals. Momma wanted make sure you had enough. Kipper gets along with other horses easily. We do not have to hurry. You get hungry let me know. Momma made muffins, 4 meat pies, and 6 fruit pies. The're in me saddle bags. Did ya have breakfast?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:39 pm 

Apologies to my Partners. Life is a bit hectic.Thanks for being understanding.

Blog: View Blog (0)

Jared smiled. He followed after her. He remember that Lidia's Mama liked to cook. She was good at it, too. He swore he almost doubled in weight while he lived there.

"I did have breakfast." Jared made a face. "There is bad news though. With my squire training done, I am not allowed to live in the squire quarters now..." He let that sink in. "I'm basically homeless now. That's sort of why I needed a job really fast. As it stands, I'll have to either be a wandering knight or move back home to Starharbor...you know, at the other end of the kingdom."

Strange Lands & Stranger Company IC OOC
InuYasha: The Demon Army of the Daimyo IC OOC

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:27 pm 

"You always have a home with me. Lets hope His-Lordship has work for you."

The travel without incident and are out in the country. They arrive at the lords manor. They are greeted by a tall, lanky balding man dressed is a black pants and white high colored shirt.

"Good Afternoon? May I help you?"

Lidia smiled and cursed, "Me do not have an invitation. I am Lidia Vialdi and he be Sir Jarod Burke. We wish ta see his lordship about work."

"His Lordship is having lunch come sit in the parlor and I will announce your arrival."

The valet opened the door and showed then into a very plush sitting room.

Lidia was in aww by the eminence room and expensive furniture. She did not sit but stayed by the window.

"So this be how the others live. Me downstairs will fit this one room."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:18 pm 

Jared nodded. Yeah, Lidia was out of her element here wasn't she. He smiled at her.

"That was impressive though. You were not intimidated at all it seemed like. Here I am, the knight, and you are the one taking charge."

Jared studied the room and chatted idly with Lidia while they waited. It must have been more than an hour later that the valet reappeared.

"The lord will see you on the veranda. Right this way." He gestured for them follow and led the way.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:28 pm 

Lidia snickered, "I just got us in. Your turn to speak. He is very nice and will like you."

She followed the butler and let Jarod approach first.

The Lord was medium built man with a kind, rounded face. He was jolly and welcoming fellow, "Hello. Sir Jerod and Miss Lidia please have a seat." He shook Jarod's hand and released it.

"What's on your mind?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:42 pm 

"Well, my lord. I just recently earned my status for a knight. I am looking to come under the service of a lord such as yourself." He pulled a canister off of his back. "I have letters of praise and other documents to prove not only the truth of my claims of my knighthood but also my character."

He held it out for the lord to take.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:54 pm 

The lord looked as his papers then handed them back to him. Impressive young Knight. Lets talk shall we. I need an agent who can fill me in on the going on my cousin, Lord Quin of Easterly. Young lady you can work in manor and help too. I need to know who comes and goes. I an unsure who he aligned with."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:28 pm 

Jared blinked. He was not expecting such a...profound task so quickly.

"I can do that for you, my lord. We can discuss the details."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:41 pm 

"You will be my eyes and ears both of you. Jarod will become close to this lord. Gain his trust and loyalty. He used to be a good friend. I fear he is being bribed by someone and want to know who. Lidia I want to know more about his daughter, Rebecca, I fear she has fallen for my rival Lord Edmond Gillory. I want you to be under the tutalige of my sister Lady Chasterly."