All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Black Butler (Nebaz&I)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:57 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Years have past since Ciel and his beloved wife Elizabeth Phantomhive have died. And now their 15 year old daughter has come to be the Lady of the Phantomhive estate and now she is the King's Guard dog. Queen Victoria has passed away and now King Edward is on his throne, so naturally, the Phantomhive duty as the royal guard dog had been passed down to Ellie Phantomhive. Daughter to Ciel and Elizabeth Phantomhive, along side her is her faithful butler Sebastian Michaelis. On Ciel's death bed he gave his final order to Sebastian; to protect his daughter no matter what, and to never leave her side for as long as she lives. Sebastian formed a contract with Ellie and now she wears the same eye patch her father wore over her right eye to hide the contract symbol from others. She now does whatever his majesty the King orders her to do in order to uphold her Phantomhive name and reputation.

Ellie sat in her study doing her paperwork as usual. She sighed as she scribbled some things on a paper and moved it to the side, bringing another piece of paper over and reading it through with her one blue eye. She groaned and leaned back in her seat waiting for her afternoon tea from Sebastian.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:24 pm 

Sebastian knocked before he entered Ellie's study. He pushed in a cart with a teapot and saucers, and closed the door behind him. He turned to her and smiled softly.
"Your afternoon tea is ready, miss Phantomhive." he said as he pushed the cart towards her. The cart hit a bump in the rug, and the teapot and cup fell forward. Sebastian reacted quickly, dashing forward and catching the cup and teapot out of the air and catching the fallen tea in the cup. He placed the teapot back on the cart, fixed the rug with his foot, and offered Ellie her tea.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie moved her eye to Sebastian and watched as he caught the teapot and saucers that had fallen. "Honestly Sebastian... Is this how you were when you were my father's butler? I expected you to be better than that." She took the cup and saucer and examined the cup. She realized that it was the cup and saucer that her father always used, she caught the scent of Earl Grey tea and took a sip of it. She placed the cup back down on the saucer and the saucer on the table. "Any letters from the King concerning the murders in London?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:47 pm 

Sebastian bowed slightly. "My apologies, ma'am." When Ellie asked about the king, Sebastian nodded. "A letter came this morning." he said, and removed a letter from his coat and held it out to her. "It is labelled as urgent. I would suggest reading and replying as soon as possible, my lady."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie took the letter and opened it with her letter opener. It read that there has been a number of deaths in London, all of the victims being women. She sighed and put the letter back into the envelope and sealed it, she stood from her desk. "Arrange a carriage to bring me to London immediately. The King is growing somewhat irritated with the death rate and it seems that Scotland Yard is not doing their job." Ellie grabbed the cane that her father had used when he was younger and grabbed her hat and top hat, putting them on herself. She would usually have Sebastian do it, but she was independent like her father was.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:20 pm 

Sebastian bowed again. "As you wish." He picked up her tea, set it on the cart, and exited the room. He fetched his coat and brought the carriage out front. He held the door open for Ellie, his soft smile had not yet faded.
"Perhaps you may find a suitor while in London this time, miss Phantomhive." he said, half serious, half jesting. He had brought in suitors in the past, but not one of them had met her liking. He had reduced the number to one a month.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie stepped into the carriage and rolled her eyes. "Hilarious Sebastian." She sat on the cushion and waited for the carriage to move. A few hours later they arrived in London at an abandoned alleyway. Ellie got out of the carriage and walked through the crowd, Sebastian by her side.
"Oh hello little girl. I'm sorry but a crime scene is no place for a young lady such as yourself." Said the detective.
"I'd like to see the body..." Ellie said without hesitation. She showed the letter with the King's seal on it. "You know who sent me. It seems your investigation is dragging a bit." She grinned at the investigator who just stared down at her angrily.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:50 pm 

Sebastian grinned with Ellie at the detective, and turned his attention to rustling in a trash can next to him. A cat popped out, holding a fishbone in its mouth. Against his better nature, he plucked the cat from the garbage and began to pet it - the cat showed its thanks by rubbing against his chest. Yes, it was a filthy critter, but it was also a cat, and Sebastian loved cats.
Sebastian turned to the body and sighed. "Multiple lacerations all over the body, no clear pattern of stabbing - looks like they were an amateur. Blood everywhere, body wasn't hidden very well... whoever did this, they did it quite sloppily, eh miss Phantomhive?" He smiled and continued to stroke the cat.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie looked at Sebastian and rolled her eyes. "Sebastian, put down your little friend and stay focused." Ellie moved closer to the body and knelt down. 'That can't be right...' She thought to herself. There was no possible way that someone could bring back Jack the Ripper case. That case was closed when her father was 14. Jack the Ripper being a two team, by her great aunt Madam Red and her butler that was actually a grim reaper, Grell Sutcliff. She put a hand on her chin and thought a bit more.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:17 pm 

Sebastian blushed slightly. "Yes, ma'am." He placed the cat back in the trash can, patted its head, and put the lid on so he wouldn't be distracted. He knelt down next to Ellie and began to think. He turned to her.
"This looks an awful lot like that other case, don't you think, miss Phantomhive?" he asked. He and Ellie's father Ciel had solved a case like this when he was 14. He was surprised that this case might be coming back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"But that can't be. Madam Red is dead and Grell wouldn't do the same thing twice..." Ellie stood up with the help of her cane. She glanced down at the blue ring that was on her thumb, an heirloom that has been passed down from Phantomhive to Phantomhive through generations. She then turned from the body and started down the alleyway. "I've seen enough. Take me home Sebastian, I have some business to attend to." Without waiting for him, she walked to the carriage. People moving out of the way for her, they often whispered about how un lady like she was. She never wore dresses and loathed to do so when she had to.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:51 pm 

Sebastian nodded at Ellie. He stood and hurried past her, opened the carriage door for her, and closed it when she got in. He took his seat and began to drive the carriage home. The cat sat on the rear bumper of the carriage, licking its paw as it rode.
Sebastian thought about the murder as they pulled up to the mansion. 'It certainly is strange...' he thought to himself. He parked the carriage, hopped down, and held the door open for Ellie.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie stepped down from the carriage and walked towards the mansion. "What's on my schedule for the rest of the day?" She asked as she walked into the manor. She handed her coat and hat to Sebastian and walked to the staircase. She hoped he was following her but was reassured when she looked behind her and saw him following close behind.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:05 pm 

Sebastian closed the carriage door and walked behind Ellie. When she asked about her schedule, he removed a list from his pocket and cleared his throat.
"We'll have to accommodate for the time lost during the investigation... first, you must finish your studies. Then comes dinner, and then a meeting with the toy factory owner from Sydney." He folded up the note and put it back in his pocket. "And that about does it for the rest of the day, miss Phantomhive. Would you like anything else before I begin preparing for dinner?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"No... I'm fine." She stopped by the painting in the middle of the staircase and looked at it. The portrait was of Ciel and Elizabeth. She looked away from the portrait and continued up the stairs and to her study.

Mey-Rin was running down the hall with a tall tower of boxes all labeled fragile. "Sebastian! That new import of teacups came in!" Mey-Rin's shoe happened to come untied and she tripped, the boxes went everywhere and flew through the air.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:28 pm 

Sebastian rushed around and caught all of the boxes as they fell. A single teacup fell from a box, and Sebastian flung his leg out and caught it on his foot. He sighed softly with relief, and set the boxes down. He shook his head, and walked over to Mey-Rin.
"Are you okay, Mey-Rin?" he asked, offering her his hand to help her up.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mey-Rin blushed as Sebastian approached her, she scooted back and nodded vigorously. "I'm sorry Sebastian! I'll try to be more careful!" She ran through the hall the opposite way she came.

Ellie heard the commotion but decided to ignore it and continued her paperwork before the man from Australia came in for their meeting.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:58 pm 

Sebastian watched as Mey-Rin scooted away. He shrugged softly to himself, and went to the kitchen. He found Tanaka and Bard laughing at a conversation they were having, and shook his head.
'Imbeciles... don't they know that there's work to be done?' He thought. He put on his apron, pulled his gloves tight, and pulled out a cookbook to look up Australian cuisine.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie sighed softly and continued her work. Once she was finished and tired of working, she stood and walked to the window and looked out. She stood with her arms behind her back and looked out to the window. "I promise... I will find who killed my father... And avenge his death..." All her life, Ellie was told that her father died from old age, but she knows that he was murdered and was just hiding it from her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:52 pm 

Sebastian put the kettle on the stove to start boiling water. He looked through the cupboards and couldn't find any fresh honeycomb. Just then, Finny walked in. Sebastian turned to Finny and smiled.
"Finny, would you mind fetching the beehive from the tree in the garden?" he requested.
Finny's eyes widened. He nervously shook his head yes and saluted. "R-right away, Sebastian!" he said as he hurried away.
Sebastian smiled and turned to Bard. "Bard, could you go to the post office for me? There's a very important package coming, it's full of essential ingredients for dinner."
Bard nodded, and headed outside as well. Sebastian sighed and turned back to the cookbook. "Now then... how the hell does one prepare a kangaroo?" he said aloud to nobody in particular.