All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:54 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Wait a minute I said no dresses!" Ellie called as Sebastian took her hand and basically dragged her to her room. He forced her into the dress and a corset, along with some black heeled boots and gloves. She wore the blue ring on her left thumb as always but took off her eye patch. In replace of it, she wore a hat that helped hide the fact that she had a tetragram on her eye, without wearing the eye patch. She glared at Sebastian as he looked her over. "I look silly..." She said as she looked at herself in the mirror. The blue and black dress fit her like a glove, she was so beautiful. Her parents would indeed be proud. "Introduce me to everyone and lets get this over with." She said as she made her way to the grand staircase to be introduced by Sebastian.

Mey-Rin smiled and moved onto the next guest.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:03 am 

Sebastian smiled softly. "You look beautiful, master." he said. He led her down the stairs, and multiple other suitors swooned as they saw her. Evan swooned as well, but he refrained himself from swarming her like the others. When they all left, he approached her more formally, and bowed slightly.
"Greeting miss Phantomhive. May I say you look even lovelier I person?" He smiled softly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie did not blush like any other girl would. She just looked at him, her right eye covered by the thick fishnet material of her hat. Ellie picked up a glass of lemonade when Mey-Rin walked by. "And who might you be if I can ask?" She looked at the boy and then up at Sebastian for some advice. She didn't know the first thing when it came to finding a suitor, well that and talking to boys anyway.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:18 am 

Evan smiled, and gave a slight bow. "I am prince Evan Kamen-Ra, from Cairo. My butler talked me into coming all the way out here... but now I'm glad that I came." He raised a brow.

Sebastian smirked. "I'll leave you two alone." he said, and went to help Mey-Rin serve lemonade to the guests.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:53 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie groaned inward. She really didn't want to be here talking to anyone, she had a lot of work to do and playing was not part of her agenda. "Ellie Phantomhive. Daughter to Elizabeth and Ciel Phantomhive. But apparently you already knew that." Ellie took a sip from her lemonade. When Evan mentioned his butler forcing him to do something he didn't want to do, she gave a small chuckle. "Sounds like my butler Sebastian." She said as her blue eye wandered across the crowd to see where he had gotten off too. "If you don't mind me asking, how do you know me?" She asked. Usually anyone would bow before royalty but not Ellie. She never would bow to anyone other than the King himself. She was his guard dog after all, and it was her duty as a Phantomhive to uphold their family name and reputation.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:59 am 

"I don't mind at all." Evan said with a soft smile. "My family has done business in London before. Mainly sugar cane exports and such. I really should be at home working on paperwork about those sorts of things... but it's nice to take a break from work now and then, wouldn't you agree?" He sipped some of his lemonade and smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:00 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie nodded and took a sip from her lemonade before responding. "I don't care for get togethers such as this." Ellie's eyes scanned the crowd for Sebastian. She wondered where he had gone off to, but supposed that he was better off somewhere other than by her side for once. Ellie was about to speak when the music started to play a waltz. She smirked softly and rolled her eyes. She never was one to dance and never learned how to, Sebastian always tried to teach her but she always pushed it back.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:09 pm 

Evan looked around when the music began playing. He blushed softly, and bowed slightly.
"Would you... care for a dance?" Evan asked nervously.

Sebastian watched from afar, serving lemonade. He had just ran out, so he went to the kitchen to get some more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie was not surprised when Evan asked if she wanted to dance. To which she quickly and flatly answered with a shake of her head. "No. I do not care for dancing either." She looked at him with her blue eye and then took another sip of her lemonade. She was very disinterested with pretty much everything and anything. And that is why finding a suitor would be difficult. 'Sebastian is a fool to think that I could ever find love... There is no room in my heart for it.' She thought to herself.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:30 pm 

Evan stood back up straight. "Very well... what do you care for, if I may ask?" Evan asked, and sipped his lemonade. He thought that love could transcend any barrier, it would work if he tried hard enough.

Sebastian came out of the kitchen with more lemonade. He continued watching from a distance.
'This Evan seems promising...' he thought to himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie looked at Evan, her gaze cold and distant. "Nothing..." She said as she placed her empty glass on a platter that passed by her. She glanced down at her ring on her thumb. The importance of the heirloom was indeed important. It was the other lost half of the hope diamond. A blue diamond that is said to be cursed because it was worn by King Louis when he was beheaded during the French Revolution. The diamond was said to be stolen and cut into two halves.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:44 pm 

Evan stood and thought for a moment. "Hmm... do you have any hobbies? Anything at all?" he asked.

Sebastian sighed and walked over to the two of them.
"Would you like some more lemonade, miss Phantomhive?" Sebastian asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie was about to say no once more when Sebastian came over with more lemonade. She took a glass and took another sip before continuing. "Like I said, I have no interest in things outside my business."

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:22 pm 

"Haven't you ever thought about taking a break from your business?" Evan asked. He took a sip of his lemonade.

Sebastian stood at attention, listening to the conversation. His face remained blank, showing no emotion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:36 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie stared at Evan, her eyes and gave held no emotion as usual. "Never. If I were to simply take a break from my company it would falter. And I am not about to smear my family's respectful name." She turned to Sebastian. "I am done with this game you are playing." She turned and walked past Sebastian and up the stairs to get changed. She loathed being in her dress and her eye on display for all to see if she moved just right.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:46 pm 

Sebastian sighed. 'She has yet to journey into adulthood...' he thought to himself. He turned to Evan. "More lemonade, sir?"
Evan smiled weakly. "No thank you, Sebastian. I'm fine."
Sebastian smiled. "If it is of any assistance, miss Phantomhive enjoys horseback riding, and playing chess."
Evan smiled back. "Thank you, Sebastian. That helps a lot."
Sebastian nodded and walked off to serve the rest of the guests. Evan sighed softly to himself, and waited for Ellie to return.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:52 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie got changed by herself. Ripping off her dress and getting back into her normal shorts, vest and coat. She picked up her cane, put on her eye patch and walked back down the stairs to the ballroom. Many of the suitors' parents gasped in horror as they saw the young lady not in her dress. Ellie took a small shrimp off of Mey-Rin's platter and pooped it into her mouth. The orchestra continued to play softly in the background as she walked about the room.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:04 pm 

Evan smiled as he saw Ellie. Where he came from, it was normal for women to dress in casual wear such as hers. He walked over to her and cleared his throat.
"So... a little birdie told me that you like horseback riding. Would you care to join me for a ride later this evening?" he asked, with a soft smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie turned around when she heard Evan speak. Her jaw clenched when he said that she knew she liked horseback riding. "Who told y... Sebastian..." She narrows her eyes at Sebastian from across the room. She knew that it was him who told Evan what she enjoyed. 'Damn him...' She thought to herself. Ellie put a hand to her forehead and sighed. "Will it get you to leave me alone if I do?" She sighed and looked at Evan.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:33 pm 

Evan smiled softly. "Yes..." he said. He hated lying, but he lied through his teeth. He needed to show her what the world was like, life outside of business was refreshing every once in a while.

Sebastian smiled softly back at Ellie as she glared at him. He gathered some more lemonade from the kitchen and disappeared into the crowd.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next