All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:20 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Well you took your sweet time..." Ellie said coldly. She liked to put him down, and just like her father said before, all Sebastian was was a pawn in her game of revenge. And that's how she liked it. "Take me home, I have more work to do..." She instructed him once more. She stood and picked up her father's eyepatch from one of the mens hands and tied it back on.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:26 pm 

Sebastian nodded. "As you wish, my lady." He turned to Sullivan. "We shall be borrowing your carriage." he said flatly. He led Ellie outside to the carriage and opened the door to the carriage for her. Once she was in he drove it home, thinking about Ellie's surprise party all the way home. He pulled the carriage up front and got out, and opened the door for Ellie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:20 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie got out of the carriage when they pulled up to the manor. She went into the estate and up to her study. "I'll be taking my meal in my study..." She said flatly as she walked up to her study once more. She walked in to see Mey-Rin cleaning up the study from when Sullivan kidnapped her. Mey-Rin slowly stood and sighed softly, in her hands was the broken shards of Ciel's favorite cup. "I'm sorry my lady... But your fathers cup..." Mey-Rin apologized softly. Ellie walked past her and into her chair. "Get out....." She said coldly. Mey-Rin didn't hesitate and quickly exited the room. Ellie slammed her fist on the desk, causing her things to shake, she then pushed all of the stuff on her desk off of it and watched as it clattered to the floor. One of the things being a picture of herself and her parents when she was younger, the glass cracked and shattered as it fell to the ground.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:30 pm 

Sebastian heard the clatter and sighed. He put the roast in the oven and grabbed a broom and dustpan. He headed to Ellie's study and began to clean up. He stopped when he got to the picture of Ellie and Ciel, and sighed softly. He set the picture back on the desk and finished sweeping. He stacked her papers back on her desk and picked up the picture.
"I'll have this reframed immediately." he said, and gave a slight bow. He opened the door to exit, but stopped. He turned to her. "You're just like your father." he said with a smile, and closed the door behind him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:40 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie was about to turn around and say something but found that Sebastian already was gone. She clenched her fist and spun back around and looked out the window. Tomorrow was her birthday, and she intended to spend it alone and doing work as usual.

Not long after, she fell asleep on her chair.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:50 pm 

A few minutes later, Sebastian entered her room with her dinner and a fixed family picture. He saw that she had fallen asleep, and sighed. He placed the picture on her desk, and covered her with a blanket. He dared not to move her, she hated being carried even more than her father. He left the room, and placed her dinner in the fridge. Then he stayed up all night preparing for her party - hanging decorations, writing letters, etcetera. He didn't need much sleep, being a demon and such. Once it was morning, he began brewing tea and baking breakfast. When everything was ready, he went to her study with her tea and waited for her to wake.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:59 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie woke up when the sun shone in her eye through the window. She yawned softly and looked at the clock. When she saw what time it was she yelled. "Sebastian!" She yelled as she rushed around getting her coat and hat. She was late for a meeting, which was odd, she never had meetings out of her study. She rushed down the stairs, her fathers cane in her hand. "Do you enjoy seeing me late?!" She yelled through the mansion as she rushed to the door and out of it and into the carriage that pulled away as soon as she got in it.

Mey-Rin watched as her mistress ran out of the manor. "Sebastian she's gone! Can I help decorate? I'm good at decorating yes I am!" She laughed and put her hands together happily.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:12 pm 

Sebastian smiled at Mey-Rin. "Of course, Mey-Rin. I thought you might want to help, so I saved the biggest room for the two of us. Would you care to help me decorate the ballroom?"

Finny and Bard rushed around the kitchen, trying as best as they could to prepare refreshments. Bard turned to Finny.
"Finny, try this." he said, and handed him a drink. Finny drank it, and smiled.
"That's excellent orange juice, Bard." Finny said.
"It's supposed to be lemonade..." Bard replied ashamedly. "Back to square one..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:18 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mey-Rin blushed and gasped softly. "I would love too, yes I would!"

Ellie sighed softly as the carriage got stuck in traffic. She groaned and hit her fist against the wall of the carriage in anger. "He's going to get it when I return home." She spoke to herself.

Just then at the manor, a high pitched and raspy voice echoed through the halls. "Oh Bassyyyyy! Where are you my love?" Grell called as she walked through the halls of the home. When she got to the ballroom she saw Sebastian and her face lit up. "Oh Bassy I haven't seen you in ages!" She said as she jumped down the stairs and dove for him. She latched herself onto him and wrapped her arms around his body. She grinned, her sharp teeth showing as she smiled up at him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:33 pm 

Sebastian didn't budge an inch when Grell latched onto him. He rolled his eyes.
"Good morning Grell. It is somewhat of a pleasure to see you as well." He looked down at her. "As long as you're here, why not make yourself useful and help decorate for the party?"

Bard turned to Finny again. "Here, try again."
Finny took a sip, and instantly regretted it. "Too much lemon, not enough... ade."
Bard sighed, and Tanaka chuckled. "Let's try this again..." Bard said as he poured it down the sink.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mey-Rin stretched as far as she could setting up a banner that read "Happy Birthday Ellie!" on it. She smiled and nodded when she was done and headed back down the ladder.

Grell pouted softly. "Oh you're always with that brat, why don't you spend time with me? You and I, side by side on a picnic! Oh it is too much I am shivering in excitement!" Grell wiggled her body happily, her red hair swung back and forth behind her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:56 pm 

Sebastian smiled out of pity. "Yes, it would be... quite interesting to say the least." He turned to Mey-Rin. "Excellent job with the banner, Mey-Rin." He turned back to Grell. "Maybe if you helped decorate, I might actually consider the possibility of eating with you sometime. This day is very important, and I would highly appreciate your assistance."

"Ok... this time I think I got it." Bard said. "What do you think, Finny?"
Finny took the glass nervously. Do I have to?"
"Yes."
Finny sighed and took a sip. His eyes widened in surprise. "That's actually pretty good. Lemonade is done! Onto the next task." He checked the list. "Floral arrangements... right up my alley! I'm on it!" He handed the list to Bard and went to pick flowers. Bard looked at the list.
"Hors d'oeurves... oh boy..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Grell's face turned red in excitement and nodded rapidly. "Oh Bassy I will do my best to make you proud! This party will be deadly efficient!" She said as she winked with her right eye and stuck her tongue out a bit and all of her fingers down except for her index, thumb and pinkie. This was her signature pose she always did.

Mey-Rin sighed softly and continued with the preparations. She dusted the stairway and continued to decorate, setting up chairs and tables on the sides of the ballroom, leaving the center of the floor open for dancing and the orchestra. "Um, Sebastian. How many guests are we to expect...? And what time are they getting here? They'll be here before the mistress get back?" She asked a bit nervously. She knew that the mistress hated parties, especially birthday ones. And she can only imagine what Sebastian will have to go through to try and put her in a dress when she gets home.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:16 pm 

Sebastian thought for a moment. "Not that many, Mey-Rin. At the most, we should expect ten suitors today." He set up another chair. Then he jumped up to the chandelier and took a matchbox from his coat, and lit all the candles. "And I know what you're thinking - yes, I'll go through hell when she gets back. But she has to grow up someday, and what kind of butler would I be if I didn't help her on her path to adulthood?." He landed back down next to Mey-Rin and smiled. "Wouldn't you agree?"

Last edited by Nebaz73 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mey-Rin blushed and squealed softly. "Oh yes I do agree!"

Grell saw this and attacked Sebastian with a hug. "How dare you madam! Sebastian is mine and mine only, I would watch what you're saying!" She wrapped her legs around Sebastian's waist to cling onto him more.

Mey-Rin said nothing and went to go check on Bard.

Hours later, multiple suitors and their noble families were all gathered in the ballroom when the carriage finally pulled up. Ellie stepped from the carriage and onto the ground with a sigh of relief. She couldn't wait to get a hot bath and go to sleep, it had been a long day.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:12 pm 

Sebastian sighed. "Grell, please, restrain your urges until after the suitors leave."

Bard watched Mey-Rin enter, and smiled. "Mey-Rin - I made shrimp, how does it taste?" He handed her a small dish.

Evan and his parents walked in, and looked around. Evan smiled.
"I must say, it's exceeded my expectations. Whoever works here must be an exceptional butler." He turned to his parents. "I'm off to greet miss Phantomhive. I'll be back when the party's over."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:20 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When Ellie walked into the manor she was greeted with a party and everyone yelling surprise. Her face turned sour and she glared at Sebastian. "Sebastian... What is the meaning of this...?" She almost growled at him as she glared. "Get these people out of my home... I don't know any of them..."

Mey-Rin stood by Bard, Finny and Tanaka as Ellie walked in. She saw the glare that was passed over the four of them and yelled in fear. "The mistress is upset with us, yes she is!" She jumped behind Finny and Bard and hid herself, sacrificing the boys to the young girl if she chose to lash out at them.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 pm 

Sebastian sighed and took Ellie aside. "Miss Phantomhive, you knew that this was coming at some point. And that time is now. I only ask you do do this for an hour tops. You don't even have to wear a dress the whole time." Sebastian had begun to plead at this point - he really didn't want Ellie to lash out in front of the guests. "Please, just humor us for an hour - then we can put all of this behind us."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:41 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie groaned softly and hung her head. She thought for a minute and then looked up at Sebastian. "Fine... As long as I don't have to wear a silly dress." She folded her arms and looked up at Sebastian.

Mey-Rin sighed softly and came back out from behind Finny and Bard. She took a tray from the table and started to walk around serving the guests. She came up to Evan and offered him a glass of lemonade. "Would you like some fresh lemonade?" She asked with a smile.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:47 pm 

Sebastian sighed with relief. "Thank you miss Phantomhive... I promise, you'll only have to wear a dress for five minutes during the dance. Them you'll never have to wear one again."

Evan smiled at Mey-Rin and took a glass. "I would love some. Thank you." He took a sip. "This is very good. My compliments to the chef."
Bard high fived Finny as they set up the hors d'oeuvres.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next