All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:34 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ellie groaned in somewhat of boredom. She paced her window waiting for the guest from Australia to come. Her father had finally opened up factories other than in England and they were planning to put in a confectionaries factory as well as the already pre existing toy factory in Russia if they allowed it. But even if they didn't, Ellie was very persuasive for her age, and so was her father for being so young. Her father was only twelve when he was the head of the Phantomhive estate, she realizes that he was only two years younger, but Ellie had the same drive as her father did. As a younger girl she did take on her mother's personalities, loving everything fluffy and adorable, but once she hit the age of 13, she straightened up. She had to be the strong and independent child that her father was when he was younger, and she would not smear the Phantomhive name now.

Ellie's hands balled into fists as she thought about the possibility of her fathers murder. She knew these years that her fathers death was no accident or coincidence. It was murder. She could feel it.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:38 am 

A while later, Bard arrived with an envelope. Sebastian took the envelope and opened it - inside laid a single leaf. He took the leaf and added it to the boiling water. Bard stood with his mouth agape.
"That's it?! You sent me to get a leaf?!"
Sebastian nodded. "No ingredient is more important than another, Bard. That leaf is just as important as this kangaroo." He looked up at Bard. "Could you go to the garden and see what's keeping Finny so long?"
Bard nodded and headed out to the garden. Sebastian finished the kangaroo and put it in the oven. Then he turned back to the cookbook.
"What shall be for dessert... Meat pie? Sounds lovely." he said to himself, and started to gather ingredients.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:47 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie stood at the window for a long while, waiting for the man from Australia to come. She walked over to the two chairs that had a chess set in the middle of the two. The chess set was something Ciel used when meeting with someone from his company. She had to keep it there for some tradition. She was a master at chess and always won. She had the same mentality as her father; everyone she knows are meerily her pawns, and she controls what they do.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:05 pm 

Sebastian heard a carriage outside, and he sighed. He checked his pocket watch.
"He's late..." he murmured. He put his watch away, and Finny and Bard came in with the beehive, both stung in multiple places.
"We have the hive, Sebastian." finny mustered. Sebastian thanked them and set it on a plate for later. Finny and Bard went off to get cleaned up, and Sebastian went to Ellie's study.
He knocked. "Master, the businessman from Sydney has arrived."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled in her usual way as her father had. "Good. Bring him in, and bring us some tea as well..." She instructed in her monotone voice.

Once the man from Australia entered the study, Ellie didn't give him a chance to speak. "Being late does not get you anywhere in life." She didn't look at him at all. All she did was motion for him to sit in the chair across from her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:04 pm 

Sebastian bowed and hurried off to get the tea. The Australian man nodded nervously and took a seat.
"I apologise, miss Phantomhive..." He decided it would be best not to make up excuses. He turned as Sebastian entered pushing a cart of tea. He smiled softly at the two.
"Today we have a selection of two teas. The master's preferred Earl Grey tea, and a traditional 'bush tucker' tea, known as Billy tea. There's also honey as a sweetener, if you so desire." He smiled softly at the two.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:00 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie watched as Sebastian poured the tea into two cups and placing them on the small circular tables that stood next to the chairs they sat in. Ellie took the teacup and saucer and took a sip from her tea. She put the cup back on the saucer and placed it on the table. "Now, what is it that you were meeting me today Mr. Sullivan?" Ellie asked as she looked at him with one blue eye, her face expressionless as usual. She looked so much like her father.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:11 pm 

Sullivan took a sip from his tea and set it on the table. "Well, you see, miss Phantomhive... our sales in Australia have been booming. I have come to you today to ask for funds to build another factory. To increase our sales even more, of course." He smiled. He turned to Sebastian. "Excellent tea, by the way." Sebastian bowed slightly in thanks, and returned his attention to his master.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie looked at Sullivan blankly. She already had multiple factories in Australia, it was suspect to think that she would be pulling her money out to make yet another factory. She squinted her eyes. "I don't think that is necessary. We are doing fine by the way I see it."

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:29 pm 

Sullivan squinted back. "Yes, but we could be doing even better, miss Phantomhive." he said. "With all due respect, I believe it would be a wise decision to invest in another factory."
Sebastian squinted at Sullivan as well. He said nothing, he only stared, never blinking.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie reached for her cup and took another sip, keeping it in her hand. "Do not tell me how to run my fathers company Mr. Sullivan. By the way in looking at it... You are skating on thin ice now..." She took another sip of her tea and set it on the table next to her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:36 pm 

Sullivan leaned forward in his chair. "I'm not telling you how to run a company, Miss Phantomhive. I'm merely suggesting. I think that building another factory would be the best course of action for your company. That is all."
Sebastian refilled Ellie's tea to keep it warm. He turned to her. "It is almost time for dinner, my lady. Shall I go ready the dining area?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:40 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie noded at Sebastian's suggestion. "Come get us when it is ready..." she said flatly. She once again picked up her tea and took a sip. She took a chess peice up from her side and advanced it forward. "The way I see it is this; Funtom is doing just fine for now. And I don't need someone like you looking down on me because I am a kid." She paused. "Very sorry but... I think I may have to let you go." She grinned at him as her father usually did in situations such as this.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:46 pm 

Sullivan nodded. "I see..." He watched as Sebastian left the room, and then stood. He dashed forward and placed a damp rag over Ellie's mouth, knocking her unconscious. He sighed. "Stupid kid..." He went to the window and opened it. He handed the body to two men waiting outside and placed her in his carriage. They tied her up as they rode away.
A few minutes later, Sebastian reentered Ellie's study. "Master, dinner is ready." The room had been trashed - chess pieces everywhere, and Ellie's father's cup had been broken. Sebastian looked to the open window and sighed. He went to the kitchen to gather the silver.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie awoke sometime after being knocked out. All she remembered was telling Sullivan he was fired and then there was nothing but darkness.

Ellie looked up and saw his lackies standing above her. She gritted her teeth and then smirked. "You won't get away with this..." her sentence was cut off by a man who sent a powerful kick to her stomach. She yelled in pain and cringed. "And what will you gain with this? Money? Maybe even your wife will come back to your sorry ass. But wait, of course she won't." She grinned and chuckled to herself but was kicked once again in the gut by one of Sullvan's men.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:17 pm 

Sullivan smiled at Ellie from his chair. "You're a smart little girl, aren't ya? That's exactly what we want. Money." He stood. "You see... Australia's used to be a British colony. Britain and Australia have a lot in common. One of the things we have in common is the illegal use of controlled substances. Drugs." He began to pace around the room as he spoke. "And... Australia's a very isolated country. England, on the other hand, is full of ports and people willing to buy such substances." He smirked. "All we needed was a bit of extra cash to build a storage building in town. But... things didn't turn out the way we wanted. And now we're here." He stood in front of her. "Just give us the money, and we might just let you go. Do we have a deal?"

Sebastian finished placing the last fork in his coat when Bard approached him.
"So... when's dinner?" Bard asked.
Sebastian rolled his eyes. "You may help yourselves to all the foreign cuisine you desire. Being her father's daughter, I doubt that master Phantomhive would eat much of it anyways. I'll prepare something for her myself when I return." He walked towards the door. He checked his pocket watch. "I have important business to attend to in town. I'll be back before dark." With that, he left.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie was once again kicked in the stomach, she lurched forward in pain. "I'm dissapointed in you Sullivan. Don't you know what happen when you mess with a Phantomhive? They disappear." She chuckled and stared up at Sullivan. "There is no way in hell that I will give my company to you." His lackies punched Ellie in the face, causing her to fall over in pain. One of the men noticed Ellie's eyepatch, he reached down and snatched it off of her face, but she kept her right eye closed for now. It wasn't the right time yet.

Mey-Rin watched as Sebastian left and looked at Bard. "You don't think that horrid man took our mistress did he?" She asked in her usual Cockney accent and raspy high pitched voice. "I knew he was no good from the moment he walked in, yes I did."

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:54 pm 

Sullivan sighed. "You know... I really hoped it wouldn't have to come to this..." He kicked her in the face himself. "We call ourselves the Koalas. Koalas get **** very easily. They can even kill kangaroos if they try hard enough. Fascinating creatures, really..." He shook his head. "I'll ask you again... will you give us the money or not?"

Sebastian approached the building and knocked. "Hello? I represent the Phantomhive estate. I'm here to retrieve miss Phantomhive." he called. He waited for one of the lackeys to answer the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie endured the hit and clenched her teeth. After a moment she finally spoke. "Sebastian, I've had enough of these Australian idiots. Come get me now, that's an order." She opened her right eye to reveal the tetragram in place of a blue eye. The contract seal. It glowed faintly as she gave her order.

Upon seeing the tetragram in the girls eye, Sullivan's lackies backed away from her. "Wha... what is that?!" One shrieked. Ellie grinned. "Woof..."

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:14 pm 

Sebastian started to remove the binding on Ellie, his glove removed. "As you wish, master." he said.
Sullivan looked around wildly. "How the hell?!" He and his men drew their pistols and opened fire. Once they were out of bullets, Sebastian turned to them and opened his fists - two handfuls of bullets clattered to the floor. Suddenly, Sebastian stood before Sullivan, and he snapped his fingers. Instantly, the necks of all Sullivan's lackeys snapped, and they all fell to the floor dead. Sullivan backed up against the wall, and Sebastian threw four knives. He threw them all at once, pinning Sullivan's hands and ankles to the wall. Sullivan screamed in pain, and Sebastian walked back over to Ellie. He drew a handkerchief and dabbed the corner of her mouth.
"Are you all right, master?" he asked.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next