All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:44 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Marcus looked at the alixan and grind " we left class when we're spouse to stay...but I doubt it be that bad....let see how there doing..but I'm leaving before the teacher comes..." knowing full well it was bad idea but he rather stay out of much trouble as can be he rather not be noticed by people.

Rila smiled as em stroke her hand and put her hand on ems "it's ok...just stay back unless I call for help I just ...when we fight against our own kind it forbidden to interfere with it..and I stand by those rules...but thank you for helping today I'm sorry your sore...I don't think he will bother me anymore...but I'm afraid the worst is yet to come for him..."
Looking outside as it started to rain she knew fight on campus was against the rules and punishment was ether thrown out of the school or worse...deep down she couldn't but fear the worse. As she looked out she heard the boys come in and the healer.
Marcus step into Rila room and came to the side of the bed and knelt down to eye level " hi I'm marcus...I hope you feel bettef.."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Emily's smile faded, she suddenly felt guilty for weighing in; no wonder no one else jumped in to help. She didn't agree with such rules but held her tongue, it was the last thing Rila needed was to have the werewolf rules of combat to be slandered by a witch. She came from a peaceful background, any witch or psychic she had encountered were family friends or nomads; none of them were violent or territorial. Witches believed in the power of three, whatever she gave out would come back at her threefold which is why she opted for good. Emily swallowed hard at the realisation that sore muscles might not be the only thing she'd be receiving for attacking that boy. She would have to meditate later to bring balance. "It's just in my nature to not let someone stand alone, hopefully that'll be the last of any fights for us," she said with a wink.

Following Marcus in, Alixan introduced himself to the girls. Emily smiled and thanked him again for helping her. While Rila was being seen to, Alixan could hear the stomping of approaching footsteps. "I think the teachers are coming, we better go," he said to Marcus. "Nice meeting you both, get well soon," he said hastily to the girls as they left through the second exit, hoping not to get caught on their way back to class.

The head mistress of the school and head of the first years marched in and stood beside Rila's bed. "Will someone please explain to me what happened?" the head mistress asked, her lips pursed and eyebrow raised.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:54 pm 

Marcus heard the footsteps of the head mistress and waved goodbye and tires slip out the exit and ran towards the next wall to hide behind. Grinning happy feel like he just got out of trouble.

Rila smiled at the boys as they came and check on them but as they did they heard footsteps and watched the guy leave swift and fast. As the head person step foot in she knew it was bad...but wasn't afraid "it's not emily fault it was blood fude against our families my and his....whatever his name is...he attacked first I just did what I was born to do....fight..It just got out of hand..." trying to keep emily out of trouble as much she could knowing emily first time going to this kind school...Rila on the other hand never really fit in this type of place and she knew it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:43 pm 

Following closely behind, Alixan slipped back into the weapons combat arena and waited for the instructor to return.

The head mistress crossed her arms as she listened to Rila's story. "You and the other student may have started it, Miss Shepherd, but from what we saw, Miss Brunwick certainly ended it," she replied with a cold stare. Turning to Emily, she spoke sternly: "Would you care to give your story?"
Emily accounted the fight from her point of view: her friend, Rila, appeared to have been in trouble. Emily did not initially intend to join the fight, just pull the werewolf attacker away to give Rila enough time to flee, however the plans backfired and the werewolf geared to attack her as well. She continued to explain that she had lost control when her emotions got the better of her. Finally, Emily added with a serious expression. "What I did today was lose control of my powers and Rila is a victim of a hard life," or at least she assumed going by the conversation during lunch. "If you were to expel us, then you're putting innocent lives at the mercy of my untamed abilities and risking Rila's life further. It wouldn't look good for the school if those things were to be publicized." The witch smiled innocently at the teachers, who stared at her in awe for the cunning statement. The headmistress and Emily's eyes locked, but the head gave in with a sigh.
"It would be, indeed. But don't think you're getting away unpunished. All three of you will write a thousand word report on the dangers of school yard brawls and sincerely apologize to the faculty for interrupting class. Rila and your sparring partner will not be permitted to transform outside of class until your guidance councilor says so, and the same goes to you Emily; no abilities outside of class."
Reluctantly Emily nodded and accepted her punishment.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:37 pm 

Marcus slipped back into the arena with alixan waiting for the teacher as soon as they finally sat down and waited the teacher arrived and shouted "all Rd I c ht all of you guy let us get back in line and watch closely you angel come on!" Marcus was kind happy the teacher hadn't forgotten the duel.

Rila sighed heavy as em explained the situation and the head tell her not to transform. In her mind she was going crazy the guidance counselor will be some nut job or hates all werewolfs...Rila spoke up "how long is that gonna be??" To the head mistresses feeling tired in pain and hungry her bad mood was starting to show. As she was getting angry her enemy came in limping and sat down in the corner on bed while nurse tended to his wounds. Rila growled softly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:42 pm 

"Good luck, again," Alixan whispered as Marcus gets up for combat. Having befriended Marcus and helped the two girls from earlier, Alixan was beginning to feel more confident that he was going to manage at this school.

The headmistress placed her hands on her hips and shifted her weight to the side. "When you prove to your guidance councilor that you can be trusted," she replied. Her eyes flickered to the addition of the werewolf boy. "I hope the three of you can get along from now." Nodding at the nurse, the head made her exit; grumbling under her breath.
Emily avoiding looking the boy, sticking close to Rila. "It isn't that bad, it's just outside class," she tried to comfort Rila, who appeared to be growing weaker. She stroked the werewolf's head and smiled. "It'll be over before you know, promise." Emily tried to believe those words herself, she had never gone a day without moving something with her mind, it was natural to her, without it she might as well be a normal human.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:17 pm 

Marcus looked back and nodded towards alixan "thanks"
As Marcus approached the teacher the teacher was smiling and said in deep voice
"Alright now is the time to take notes! When your enemy is approaching you note where his feet and body stance is going and watch his eyes when In battle or in combat you are looking for weak spot but don't do dirty move be professional about fighting unless your enemy starts it! Now boy come at me!"

As he got close his breath started slowly calming as he got ready to make his move as his teacher talked he nodded as he knew all what he said was true in fighting. Bringing up his sword his eyes narrowed and stopped and take his right foot back a step and made his stance . As he did he held his breath. He opened his eyes that were bright red and made big battle cry and stepped forward and ran as fast he could making the dust kick up behind me as he made his move towards his teacher.

Rila started to feel tired and couldn't keep her eyes open she laying down feeling Em stroking her hand "if you say.. so em.." getting tired she couldn't help but falling asleep.

The guy that attack Rila watched as the headmistress tell the girls about the punishment and sighed and turned his head towards the window in his mind he shouted "I will have my parents revenge they shouldn't have died for the lowlife ....what was so special that my parents had to die and I live alone....all alone...but then again she was alone to...."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:33 pm 

Seeing that Rila had fallen asleep, Emily raised the blanket to her shoulder's and caressed her cheek gently. She knew that she should return to class but Emily could not bring herself to leave Rila alone with that boy. Looking around her briefly, she saw a spare stool next to the nurse's desk. Passing the werewolf boy as she grabbed the stool, she paused and turned to him. Her brows narrowed as she stared, wondering what the boy may be thinking about. She cleared her throat, hoping to attract his attention.
"I'm-- sorry for hurting you. As horrible my first impression of you is, I shouldn't have attacked you in that way." Emily said softly, with a genuine look of concern. She set her stool down besides the bed and perched. After a few deep breaths she turned to the werewolf again. "But if you hurt my friend again, regardless of your stupid werewolf code, I will do whatever it takes to stop you," this time she spoke with a harsher tone.

Sitting on the edge of his seat, Alixan followed the teacher's instructions; watching feet and body stance as they prepared to fight. He made quick notes and sketched their stances. The rest of the class seemed engrossed in betting on the winner. Most were in favour of the teacher; Alixan silently supported Marcus.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:59 am 

Falling asleep Rila dreamed of her family seeing her parents hugging them she felt it was real she clung to them in her dream fearing she would wake up and they'd be gone she felt nice warm touch to her cheek and smiled

Hearing the girl speak in her tone he calming replying "it it's none of your concern but if it makes any difference you have heart of a wolf....but be warned now...do not step into this when you know nothing about us...me and her ...we are the same...we both lost something dear to us the hate we feel .. it drives us ...the sarrow we had to endure we learned from it....you know nothing...all we have is ..just ourselves...but...at least she has someone looking out for her..." finn looking down at his hands he didn't know why he was talking to the witch but felt the need to. To make her understand what it was like to ...know what it was like to be one of them...a monster....all there lives they were told they were killers monsters....unwanted made to live alone being hunted everyday. Never to live normal life. It was hell.

As Marcus raised his sword for his attack at his teacher he moved to the side and made move towards his body. He knew he could disable his teacher in heart beat but something happen before he could even finish his blow.
The teacher moved in blink of an eye and it was to late to move In mid air. Marcus turned his head as he watch his teach punch him in the face.

Marcus felt the blow as he was flying across the arena.

The teacher landed on his feet sighing "now you see it not all about making mighty blows there's more to it...your movments.. and speed using the force your opponent is coming at you with out smart them thinking they have the upper hand then go for the attack but never attack someone when they are down let them get back up and try again but if dire situation comes only if the opponent is ready for the kill and ready for blood then and only then you must attack when they are down..."

Hitting the ground with force he made break in the ground staggering up he held his sword leaning on it to support himself he couldn't believe what just happen he had never had been knocked down befor...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:01 am 

"How come it's so hard to live as werewolves? I thought you lived in social groups; more appropriately: a pack? How come you're lives have turned to this?" Emily's expression softened, she couldn't help feel sorry for the poor werewolf boy as well as Rila. Her attention focused solely on him, observing his movements. She wondered if she should find him a chair, he looked as beat up as Rila and her guilt grew.
"I know I don't know much about how you both lived until now, but you're in a safe place now. No one's going to hurt you while you're here. In fact, this the time to build alliances, not fight with the few werewolves that are around." She said, offering a half smile to the wolf.

Alixan gasped as Marcus hit the ground. He heard chuckling around him and glared at the mocking students. The dragon kept his head low, biting his lip with worry, hoping that the teacher wouldn't choose him as his next victim. Hopefully the fact he had no weapon could excuse him this time.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:22 pm 

Finn looked at Emily and spoke softly trying not to wake Rila.
" humans ....man they don't understand us they are afraid of us way back when before we were born ...we couldn't control our inner beast ..and we killed many men, women and children. We couldn't control our bloodlust after its been done we'd go in hiding and curse the gods. We were monsters. Soon enough the men had enough of us and stood against us we deserve it but they don't know behind the beast is a human that wishes to be like them...but some of us we adapted who we are we control our selves the beast turn when we wish...see and hear everthing and understand what were doing. As a pack there many but small some get killed off for money. Or just killed. Me and Rila we both had family we stick to family as pack but My parents knew hers as werewolves we are loyal that's what my father told me always be loyal to family friends and your lover who ever it is. ...and I know if my father was alive he would be ashamed of me for what I've done...I know I should do what my father did help each other I know her family was much loved because she was pureblood. Her father made sure we had food and shelter. That's is why my father was loyal to hers. I should carry on what my father has done protect the pureblood family and be by her side ....like you...thank you for showing me my actions were wrong... thank you "
Sitting down in chair near Rila and bowing his head in shame and he felt tears go down his face whispering " I'm so sorry father I have gone again what all you believed I have harmed the ones who had saved us when we were trapped and hungry...you had promised to watch out for there family here I am not protecting her ...please forgive me..." sobbing Finn got up from the chair and crawled over to the bed where Rila laid and softly grabbed ahold of her hand and put his forehead on her hand and sobbed softly "forgive me miss Rila...forgive me I have strayed...".

The teacher point towards the we're dragon and shouted " come here your next!" grinning and then shouted back to Marcus " you need work on your movements now go sit as soon we get through this the faster we can spar!"
Marcus gritting his teeth " I'm not done old man!" Feeling embarrassed about missing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:15 am 

Any remaining resentment Emily harboured towards Finn fluttered away as he slumped forward, sobbing over his mistake. She gently patted his trembling back. "I think she will. It's in the past now, now we can look beyond this and grow," she said, soothingly. The werewolves' tragic history made her feel far more grateful for the life that she had, she now longed to see her parents to hug them. While she kept a level head at that moment, losing control has scared her tremendously; her father would know what to do, she never knew him to lose control like that. However, he was a full telekinetic, there was no need to balance his psychic abilities with Wicca energies. Emily knew that without both of her parents' experiences, she would constantly have no control over her abilities, and the possibility of it occurring again scared her.

Alixan lost his breath as the instructor's finger pointed at him. He shrunk his already small body lower into the bench, hoping that the teacher was requesting a different student. His stomach tensed further as Marcus challenged the instructor to another round. He might get hurt this time. With a sigh, Alixan made his way to the outskirts of the arena. There was no talking Marcus out of it, he could see it in his eyes but he was there for him if the teacher decided on being rougher this time around.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:49 pm 

Marcus stood up tall and unfolded his wings and grinned " again old man I promise I won't miss!" The teacher sighed as the young angel got up again and refused to sit down and smiled and laughed " if your so sure..-" without hesitation he moved swift and fast as light and was behind Marcus before her could blink he held his dagger to his throat "why are you just standing here...now sit down you'll have your turn ..." Marcus could hardly believe what just happen normal he could be able to get out of the way but the teacher was way to fast. Marcus lowered his weapon and sighed heavily and replied "good move gramps...not bad " with that the teacher let go of the Fallen and let him go sit with the other as he composed him self the teacher walked towards the dragon he was very interested in this boy. He came closer to where Andrew was and point right to his face " you come on out and stop hiding!"

Finn felt the warm hand of the witch and tried to dry his tears "I hope so...if it helps any you are very powerful but I guess magic comes with a price am I correct..?" Leaning back and looking at the girl in the eyes still little red from crying.

As Rila slept she kept dreaming of her family till she started to feel wetness on her hand like tears she slowly opened her eyes seeing the other werewolf by her side holding on to her hand his tears were on her hand confused she lay still as she heard them talking. She was suprised as this other werewolf was not trying to kill her as he was trying before.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:20 am 

Alixan froze as the instructor singled him out. He tried to hide his fear but wore it plainly on his face. With a slight tremble, he managed to walk to the arena and stand a few feet away from the instructor, straining his neck somewhat trying to meet his eyes. "I don't have a weapon, sir," Alixan mumbled, his eyes immediately falling to the floor. Even with the arena mats placed there, it did not seem like soft surface to be slammed into. Alixan knew he couldn't fight the teacher, but he could at least use his size to slip away from his grasp and hopefully dodge his attacks until he became bored.

"Power isn't important to me, I just want to control it... I don't want to hurt anyone, I guess that's my price," Emily replied with a faint smile. She kept her hand on his back, feeling as though he might need a gentle touch after everything.
Emily's gaze wandered to Rila, she smiled as the werewolf opened her eyes. She drew Finn's attention back to Rila, hoping that now they could reconcile properly since they were both conscious. "You missed a lot while you were sleeping, Rila," she said, winking at her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:49 pm 

As Rila woke she saw Emily wink at her as finn turned his attention to her she was confused on why her once enemy that was gonna kill her was weeping by her bed Rila spoke softly
" what...what happen??"
Finn smiled as she notched Rila open her eyes and spoke he perked up trying not sound like he was gonna cry again

" I'm sorry Rila I'm sorry I was wrong. Please forgive me " as he held onto her hand having tear run down his face he quickly whipped it away trying not to be weepy.

As the teacher looked at this young man he sighed heavy and pointed over to bin full weapons and spoke softly "go pick one make it fast we don't have all day!" As he stood few feet away he watched alixan while he started at the ground.
Marcus watched onward towards alixan as he stared at the floor he whispered under his breath
" come on alixan you can do it ....don't be afraid " grasping his hands together trying to stay calm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:09 am 

With Rila conscious and Finn apologizing, Emily felt that it was time to step back. Her hand slipped away from his back as she quietly maneuvered herself towards the door. She watched from the doorway, she wanted to give them some space but still keep an eye in case anything went awry. Alone with her thoughts; she considered how she would approach her punishment. Already she felt the urge to lift objects with her mind, it has been a long while since she has done everything mundanely, nonetheless she will try to persevere until the guidance councilor grants her a pass. Yet the thought of a guidance councilor made her stomach twirl.
Eventually she pushed down unnerving thoughts and focused her eye on Rila and Finn, offering them a consoling smile when the atmosphere become tense. She hoped that they would get along; werewolves should stick together, she thought.

Alixan gulped. Hastily he made his way to the weapons bin; there he found many blunted and coarse weaponry, some even broken. He chose the lightest, most intact, thing he could find, a dagger the length of his forearm. It bore symbols which he could not decipher, perhaps Wiccan or Fae, he thought to himself. With the dagger in his dominant hand, he approached the coach and took position. He gathered his breath and prepared for the hit; he had already admitted defeat.