All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Left Behind (Nebaz&I)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:40 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

http://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20120523/emo_girls_56.jpg

Charlie Bennett sighed as she settled in on the bus. She plugged into her phone and started to listen to music where she fell asleep. A few hours later she woke up when the bus stopped at a rest station, she got off the bus and went to the bathroom, she stopped in the general store and bought a thing of chips. But when she came back out the bus was gone, she groaned and cursed to herself, and of course she left everything she owned on the bus in her suitcase. "Great..." She said as she groaned once more sitting on the curb of the gas station.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:55 pm 

Ethan Woods was driving his truck when he came to a rest stop. He pulled into the parking lot, shut the truck off, took off his headphones, and got out. He saw a bus pull away from the stop as he walked in. He bought himself a coffee, and when he walked back out, he saw a girl sitting on the curb where the bus was, groaning to herself. He sighed, and walked over next to her.
"Missed the bus?" he asked.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie looked up at the voice who spoke to her and was face to face with a cute boy about her age. "They left me when I went to the bathroom." She rolled her eyes and rested her elbows on her knees. She shook her head softly and and sighed once more. She couldn't believe the ignorance of people nowadays, leaving someone who paid a **** ton of money to get where they're going and they just up and leave them.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:12 pm 

Ethan looked down at the cute girl about his age and smiled empathetically. "I know how that feels..." he said. He sat down on the curb next to her. He turned to her.
"Where were you headed?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:25 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie looked up at the boy again and opened up a bit to him.
"Cali... Why?" She looked him up and down a bit before bringing her gaze back to his. She ran a hand through her hair through her blue hair and sighed softly as she opened her vanilla coke and took a sip from the bottle.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:02 pm 

Ethan shrugged. "Huh. I was actually headed out there myself." He turned to her. "Um... I don't wanna sound like some weirdo, but... would you like a ride?" he offered.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:04 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie raised an eyebrow and looked at Ethan.
"Only if you promise not to murder me. If you start getting weird I'll punch you." She said. She was serious but then fave a small laugh to make it so he didn't hate her or regret offering her a ride. She stood from the curb and looked about and saw a truck. "That yours?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:11 pm 

Ethan chuckled at Charlie's joke, somewhat nervously. When she asked about his truck, he turned to see that a bigger truck had parked in front of it. The truck pulled away and revealed Ethan's truck, about half the other truck's size.
"Nope... that one." He pointed at the smaller truck, slightly embarrassed. He turned to her. "Where are my manners! I don't even know your name." He held out his hand for a handshake. "I'm Ethan. Ethan Woods." he said, smiling.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie took Ethan's hand and shook it. "Charlie Bennett." She smiled and walked to the smaller truck and stood by the passenger side door and waited for it to unlock. "What're you going to Cali for? If you don't mind me asking?"

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:41 pm 

Ethan unlocked the door and turned to Charlie. "I'm shipping a bunch of stuffed animals for a Build-A-Bear Workshop." He shrugged. "I was the only one who willingly accepted the job - apparently the other truckers wouldn't be caught dead shipping teddy bears." He started the truck, rolled the windows down, and waited for Charlie to hop in.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie climbed up on the truck and hopped in, slamming the door behind her, she took the seatbelt and clicked it into place.
"Who wouldn't wanna ship teddy bears? I love them." She gave a small chuckle and sighed softly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:08 pm 

Ethan smiled at Charlie's comment. "I know, right?" he said as he pulled out onto the road and started to drive. He smiled and raised an eyebrow. "You can have one if you want." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:12 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie looked at Ethan and smiled.
"Seriously?" She side smiled and unhooked her seatbelt and moved to the back where she could get into the inventory. She rummaged around in the inventory until she found a cute teddy bear and a nice pink bow, she attached it to the ear and came back to the front.
"Hey thanks. That's sweet."

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:18 pm 

Ethan smiled. "You're welcome." He sighed as he stared at the road ahead. He turned to her. "We have a lot of time to kill. Wanna play twenty questions?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie thought for a minute and then shrugged softly.
"Yeah why not. You go first though." She kept her seatbelt off and folded her legs underneath her and turned to face Ethan with her back to the door and window.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:56 pm 

Ethan turned back to the road, and smiled as he thought. "Hmm... what's your favorite color?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie looked up at her hair and pointed. "I think it's obvious." She gave a soft chuckle and gave a nod to him. "What's yours?" She asked a bit curiously.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:52 pm 

Ethan smiled, and pointed to Charlie's hair. "Blue." he said. He thought for a moment, and turned back to Charlie.
"Favorite animal?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie thought a gain but answered a big quicker. "Panda... You?" She fixed the bow on the bear's ear and looked at Ethan. He was busy driving so that was okay, she was just glad that somebody had shown her kindness, for once in her life...

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:49 pm 

Ethan raised his eyebrows in surprise. He turned to Charlie smiling. "Same again." he said. His face turned red. "I'm being honest, I swear..." He thought for a moment. "Favorite food?"