All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:54 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Charlie gave Ethan a look that says 'really?' When he said that he swears it she sighed and rolled her eyes. This one she had to think long and hard about. She loved food, absolutely loved it, but could never really pick a favorite. "Umm.. I might have to say anything covered in chocolate?" She gave a laugh and accepted that that was an acceptable answer.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:10 pm 

Ethan laughed with Charlie at her answer. He thought for a moment for an answer. "Hmm... I'd have to say any kind of meat, preferably venison." He smiled. "Have any hobbies?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie wagged her finger and smiled with a nod. "Many. But my favorites would be drawing, singing and playing guitar. I also have a deep love of horses." She gave a sheepish smile. A girl looking like her wouldn't actually admit that she had a soft side but she was different than most emo girls.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:20 pm 

Ethan smiled. "I have many as well. But my favorites would be singing, reading, and taking walks." He sighed, and tried thinking of another question. He glanced at the clock, and noticed it was nearing ten. He turned to Charlie. "Have you eaten dinner yet?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie thought for a moment and then held up her bag of chips. "Does this count as dinner?" She laughed softly and looked at Ethan, a smile on her face for the first time for a while, she actually smiled. Which was a dare sight to be seen.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:55 pm 

Ethan smiled and laughed softly back. "I guess it could be considered part of dinner... there's an IHOP up ahead if you're interested." For the first time, he was actually having fun on the job. He never got to talk to anyone when driving, at least not over the radio.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:36 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie nodded and sat straight in her seat, unfolding her legs from underneath her and slipping her converse back on. Once the truck was stopped, she climbed down from the truck that was ten times the size of her and waited for Ethan to catch up before she went in. She realized her ID was in her wallet which was on the bus. She groaned when she realized she would have to pay Ethan back for the meal. She didn't like people doing or paying for things for her, she just felt like she always owed something to someone even if they said that it was okay if she didn't.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:42 am 

Ethan had a routine whenever he parked. He shut off the truck, checked the inventory, checked for his wallet, then got out and locked the truck behind him. He walked over to where Charlie was waiting and heard her groan. He raised an eyebrow in concern.
"Everything ok?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:49 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

"My wallet was in the bus." Charlie groaned again as she put a hand to her forehead. This had been a long day and night for her and she had the biggest headache ever. She then remembered that the medicine she needed to take was also on the bus, causing her to groan once more. "And so is my medicine I need." She facepalmed and cursed herself.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:52 am 

Ethan slowly nodded in understanding as Charlie talked. "Don't worry about paying for dinner - I'll pay, my treat." He smiled, but his smile quickly disappeared at the mention of medicine. "What kind of medicine? If you don't mind me asking..." he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie walked into the restaurant and waited for the hostess to show them their booth where she sat across from Ethan. She gave a sigh, "Lets just say that it's medicine that will help me sleep..."

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:37 pm 

Ethan shrugged. "I take stuff to help me sleep too." He smiled sheepishly. "It probably isn't what you take though..." He cleared his throat and took a menu.
"So, what would you like?" he asked, changing the topic.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:10 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie gave a smile and looked down at the menu for a minute when everything went silent for a moment. When Ethan asked what she wanted she spotted some chocolate chip pancakes and her stomach growled. She blushed in embarrassment and ordered what she wanted when the waitress came back over.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:32 pm 

Ethan ordered the strawberry crepes, and turned back to Charlie.
"So... what business do you have in Cali?" he asked. He told her his, maybe she'd tell him hers. It didn't really matter, though - he was just trying to see if she trusted him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie gave a shrug and leaned back in the booth. "Just a change of scenery I guess... Better opportunities, better living." She gave another shrug and took a sip of her orange juice she had ordered. It was her favorite drink besides anything with alcohol in it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:52 pm 

Ethan smiled at her response. "Cool." he said. He leaned forward in his booth a bit. "I've been there a few times before - it's hot. Just a tip." He smiled, and the waitress brought them their food. He began to eat as politely as he could, without looking like he was trying too hard.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie gave a small smile and ate her food as well in silence. She sighed after she was done, she never really ate much ever but that was a habit from her childhood. She out her fork down and drank her soda, it was only then that she realized that Ethan was staring at her. "Um... Yes?" She asked a bit sarcastically.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:58 pm 

Ethan blushed as he realized he was staring at her, and turned back to his food.
"Nothing..." he said. He smiled at her nervously. "I like your hair..." He quietly sipped his orange juice.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:02 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Charlie was a bit stunned by the complement about her hair. She usually got strange looks from people because it was blue and shaggy. She gave a few confused blinks before finally answering the compliment. "Oh... Uh, thanks." She nervously sipped on her soda. A few moments of silence passed and the waiter came to take the food and collect the cash. Just like that, Charlie was back in the truck.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:07 am 

Ethan started the truck and pulled back onto the road. After a few minutes of driving, he turned to her.
"It's going to get dark pretty soon. Would you like to stay at a hotel? There's one a little up the road..." he asked.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk