All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:06 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Micky was walking along the Main Street of Gideon, Gideon was a smal town. But it had a secret that not many knew of, most actually didn't know of the towns secret save for the mayor and the police.

Micky was one of these secrets that was meant to behave and stay quite, but he never did. Wether it be running down the highway as a wolf, or just stealing things or destroying them. It wasn't that he grew up in a bad home, it was just who he was. Micky was just someone who enjoyed stealing and destroying things, even if he was still in Highschool, which reminded him. He should probably start heading to school soon, it was set to start within a half a hour. "Ugh.. Nothing school year to start." He said, turning right off Main Street and heading towards the somewhat large high school.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:58 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Ellie sighed softly as she pulled into a parking spot in the school parking lot. She got out of her beat up truck and slammed the door. It was her first day of school here in Gideon, so she really didn't know where she was supposed to be going, with that she slung her bag over her shoulder and headed onto the school to get her schedule.

Once she walked in, she immediately saw the different cliques in the school and decided to not be a part of any of them. Odd enough, there were plenty of handsome boys who looked at her up and down. Ellie was a beautiful blonde haired blue eyes girl, but she never saw it or thought herself as such things. She walked through the halls and stopped at what she assumed was her locker. She sighed as she started to unlock it and was approached by some jock wearing a football letterman's jacket. "Hey beautiful. I'm Aiden, you new here?" He asked charmingly. The boy had black hair and green eyes, handsome and rich no doubt, all Ellie did was nod as the boy continued to talk to her until she was finally pressed into giving up her name to him. "Wow, Ellie. What a pretty name." He was cut off by the bell and he sighed. "I'll catch you later. Ellie." He gave a smile and a hint of something dangerous could be caught in his gaze, but Ellie didn't notice it. She just grabbed her things and proceeded to English.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:58 am 

2nd Year (1)

As Ellie settled into her seat and with class just about to about to start, Micky flew in through the door and sat down beside her. As he took his seat the bell went and he pumped his fists. "Ha! Just made it, can't get in trouble for being late this time!" He said, as if it was something to be proud of. Which really it was nothing to be proud of.

Though as class started, the kid on the other side of Micky started to move his disk away. Causing the boy to just roll his eyes and look over to Ellie, who he looked up and down and then squinted at. "You're new here huh?" He asked, fixing his jean jacket. Which had a number of patches on it, but the arms were also ripped off, and it looked like it had been done with some force too. The teacher sighed when she got to Micky and Ellie. "Micky, please stop talking and take his package, it had what we are doing this term, and other things you need to know. Now stop bugging the new girl." She handed Micky the package, which he just passed to Ellie. "Don't care, I'll just do what I do every year."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:57 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie was about to respond to Micky but was cut off by the teacher. She glanced at Micky again before returning her eyes to the paper.

Throughout class, Ellie would give small glances to Micky and some smiles as well. She thought he was pretty handsome so she did her best to try and flirt. When the bell rang, she grabbed her bag and walked out the door where she was greeted by non other than Aiden. The preppy rich boy from earlier that morning greeted her and walked next to her through the halls. The truth was she hated getting attention from boys, especially ones like this, she thought them ad arrogant and pampered assholes, but she would never call one that to his face, unless she was really **** off or in a bad mood that day. Ellie had a bit of an anger issue when it came to arrogant pricks like Aiden.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:11 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky got up and walked out of class behind Ellie, when he saw Aiden he growled to him self. He then followed the two for a little bit, once they stopped at Ellie's locker. He walked by and give the football player a hard push, as well as putting his foot behind his. So he was sure to fall on his ass, which caused Micky to smirk. "Well hey down there Aiden, what you doing?" He asked, leaning down a bit to get closer to the boy. "Where's the rest of your team at? Not here to save your ass I see."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Aiden stood up from where he landed and growled back, getting closer to Micky. "What's your deal? I'm just having a nice chat with Ellie here." Ellie shook her head and looked at Micky. "More like you're chatting with yourself." Those were the first words that came from her mouth and they were sarcastic as hell. She had a thing for sarcasm, her and it were best friends and that would never change. She rolled her eyes when Aiden glared at her but she ignored it and walked away, shutting her locker.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:09 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky smiled and suddenly pushed the boy against the lockers once the girl walked away. "It seems like you don't get everything you want." He said, his claws starting to come out as he squeezed the other werewolves arm. "But you just have to have everything don't you." He growled, Micky and Aiden were, for lack of a better word, enemy's. Micky just couldn't stand the kid, he was a richer wolf then most. Yet that made him feel like he owned everyone and everything, Micky just wanted to put him in his place. Yet if he did so and lost, Micky would either have to move out, or serve Aiden in anyway he saw fit. The second thought made him cringe, just the very idea of having todo what he said.

Micky looked at the boy again and growled, pulling himself away the boy and then punched the locker beside his head to the right. Denting it pretty good, the locker also happened to be Ellie's. Micky gave one last growl before he walked to class, not looking back at all.

When the young Werewolf came to his next class, he saw Ellie sitting in the back and he smiled. He walked to the back and sat next to her again. "Well you shouldn't have a problem with him anymore." The wolf smiled, showing off the teeth that looked just as deadly as a wolves teeth. But Ellie only got a short time to look at them before he kept talking. "So anyways girly, I'm Micky." He said, but as everyone else started to come into class. Ellie noticed that everyone did there best to avoid sitting next to the boy, even those who did take the desk next to Micky started to move it away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie caught a glimpse of Micky's sharp teeth. They were definitely sharper than normal, but then again it could've just been the way he was born. She brushed it off and gave him a smile of her own. "I'm Ellie. And you didn't have to di that. I could've taken care of myself." She smiled again at Micky and waited for the bell to ring. Out of all the guys or people she met today, Micky was the most pleasant. She didn't understand why people were moving away from him, she thought he was nice.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:50 am 

2nd Year (1)

Micky shook his head softly. "If you knew what I knew, you would trust me and just let me handle the butthole." He said before stretching and pretty much zoned out once class actually started, half way through class Micky got up to use the bathroom, once he came back though. One of the other football players stuck his leg and tripped the boy. Micky landed on face, but he rolled on to his back and jumped up. He grabbed the kids foot ball jacket with his left hand and rised his right, he then brought it down full force into the football players nose. There was a sucking chrack and blood sprayed over Mickys fist, it seemed the nose broke pretty easy.

Micky walked back to his desk as the football player held his nose and yelled in pain. The werewolf sat down and pulled his hood up, he then await the teacher, or princable to yell at him or take to other another room. He didn't bother look at anyone, but he did place a note on Ellie's desk. Which read the following. "Sorry, I've been told I have anger issues.." The writing was something you might see from someone who is age ten, and he missed spelled issues.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:20 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie saw the whole thing go dig. Obviously the teachers would blame it all on Micky because of the stupid rich jock. She smiled as Micky passed her the note, she took out a pen and wrote back. "It's okay, he had it coming." She slid it back to him and smiled. For the rest of the class she couldn't really post attention.. She was thinking about what had happened. Micky had broken the kids nose like it was nothing, and his teeth were insanely sharp.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:18 am 

2nd Year (1)

The teacher sighed and sent the kid to the nurses office and then went back to teaching, he did not want to bother with Micky. But he let the other kid on the other side of him to move to the now empty desk.

The werewolf smiled as he read the note, towards the end of class he passed another note to Ellie. "Meet me at lunch, you're the only cool person around here. But watch for Aiden, he is not someone to give up till her gets what he wants." It was clear that Micky had spent that time trying to write to best note he could, the writing was neat and spelling perfect. He then pasted her another note, which was clear he thought of quickly. "Also, I'll show you around town if you want girly." It read, at lest the spelling was right, the writing though. That was something else.

The bell soon went off, telling everyone it was time for the next class. So everyone did, but as Micky got out of class. The principal was waiting for him, she grabbed him by the ear and marched off a around a corner. She sighed softly as she looked at the kid. "Come on Micky, it's the first day of school. Can't you go one day without hurting someone?.. The kids parents will probably want to sue too! I'll have a hell of a time trying to back them out of it.." She sighed again as she rubbed the bridge of her nose, Micky just rolled his eyes. "He was the one who trapped me, it's clearly in the law I have the right to defend my self." He smirked, but the woman sighed again. "But it's your word against many others here.. Listen just try and be good for the rest of the day alright? I know it's hard not to break a humans body, but if you get in a fight, don't hit with everything you got, ok?"
"Fine I won't Mom..." He said, before walking off. The principal was about to say something else but it was to late he was gone. She just smiled to her self, her own sharp teeth showing. "That kid will be the death of me someday, at least he won't be the next alpha, or we may have some problems." She smiled and started to walk off, but she fought thr scent of someone else, someone close by. "Hmmm... The new girl?" She asked her self as she started towards the hallway she just came from.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie read the notes and smiled, she couldn't focus for the rest of class. When the bell rang she packed her things and walked down the halls to her next class, she was thankful that lunch was in a few periods. She saw Micky walking out of the principal's office and walked a bit faster to catch with him but accidentally bumped into the principal herself. "Oh, I'm sorry ma'am. I was just hurrying to catch up with someone..." She smiled sheepishly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:43 am 

2nd Year (1)

The alpha smiled and just shook her head. "It's alright, I should have been watching where I was going.. But why are you running after my son? Most run away." She asked the girl, Micky not noticing anything as he walked to his own locker, opening it and putting a few of thing inside before he started to his next class, wondering if Ellie would be it as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:46 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie instantly blushed and looked down. "I... Didn't know he was your son..." She was a bit embarrassed. She knew that the woman would've known that it was Micky she was running after. "I guess I'm chasing him because... He was nice to me. It's my first day and he's been pretty pleasant to me." She blushed again as she looked down to her shoes.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:24 am 

2nd Year (1)

The woman laughed and smiled. "That's my boy, a heart breaker to say the lest. Just like his old lady." She laughed softly before stepping to the side, she gave the girl a smile smile. "If you can tame his wild heart, then I say you are the best woman for the job." She laughs again, only having her fun with the human girl. She was sure that she only likes Micky cause he was nice to her, but sooner or later she would meet the other half of him, and that would send her packing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:37 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie smiled and nodded. She excused herself and ran towards Micky where she leaned up against the locket that was next to his and crossed her arms. "So... I just met your mother. Seems we've hit a milestone in our relationship." She gave a small laugh and blushed. She realized how stupid her joke was and instantly regretted trying to be funny.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:53 am 

2nd Year (1)

Micky looked to Ellie and rised a eye brow. "What are you talking about?" He laughed softly as he closed his locker and then looked to the girl. "So you meet my mom girly? Haha, I hope she didn't say anything off about me or anything." He laughed softly, pulling his lighter out of his pocket to play with it. It seemed he needed to keep him self busy or he would soon wonder off from what he was doing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie shook her head and laughed. She ran a hand through her hair a bit nervously. "No, no. She was pleasant. She did say that I'd be the woman for the job in taking your wild heart." She put the last part in air quotes but laughed softly after. The bell rang and Ellie sighed. She had gym next, she hated going to gym she mostly hated having to change in front of the other girls. Nobody would think by the way Ellie looked that she was body conscious.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:11 am 

2nd Year (1)

Micky rolled his eyes as Ellie told him what his mom told him. "Well, I guess she is always saying weird things like that." He laughed softly, before he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and placed one in his mouth. Then the bell went and he sighed. "Come on, I'll walk you to your next class. That why I can enjoy this." He laughed softly, before lighting the cigarette. Taking a small drag, then blowing the smoke up and away from Ellie. "What class you got next anyways girly?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:15 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie watched Micky as he took a drag of a cigarette. He obviously knew that smoking wasn't allowed on school, but he obviously didn't care. She took another glance at her schedule and it reminded her that she had gym. She groaned softly and hung her head. "Gym..." She mumbled softly. She absolutely loathed gym. It wasn't because she was lazy or anything oh no. Ellie did all sorts of sports, she just hated the people in gym classes who tried too hard. They all acted like giant Neanderthals in the olympics. It was insane and everytime she was in a gym class she always seemed to end up getting hurt for some reason.

My Character's