All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:32 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Micky smiled and nodded. "Well, come on then. Let's go, if you're lucky, it will be out in the field today, where I'll be. Cause I got nothing today, I can't study in study hall if I have nothing todo huh?" He laughed softly as he started to walk, blowing more smoke up into the air. "So girly, what should I know about you before I take you out to see all the wonderful things in this town?" He asked, yet there it was again. Girly, Micky kept calling her that for no reason, he knew her name. Yet he called her girly, but in all truth; Micky was bad with names and already forgot Ellie's.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:04 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Ellie thought for a moment and shrugged. "I don't know.... I moved here from Florida. All I can say is that it's pretty dark and gloomy here compared to down south." She walked next to Micky in the halls. She often caught the glares of some people who were confused as to why she wad walking with someone like Micky. Ellie was such a beautiful girl, and apparently it was wrong for her to be seen with someone like Micky.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:11 am 

2nd Year (1)

Micky looked right and left at the people they past, he kept his cool as took another drag of the cigarette. After letting the smoke out in some girls faces he just smirked and looked to Ellie. "Yeah it is, but all the fog makes the woods cool." He laughed before he continued on talking. "As for me, you should know most stay well away from me, I have been in more fights then I can count, I tend to either like someone, or want to punch them, I usually react to most threats or remarks with my fists, I have a anger problem, and I'm a werewolf." the young werewolf gave the girl a wink as he said he was a werewolf. Though that's all she would get out of him as he stopped and opened the gym door for her. "If you have class outside, I'll be on the bleachers around the track or someone in the woods." He said

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie froze in place and squinted. "What did you just say?" She asked curiously. Werewolves don't exist, she was sure of it. She was into things such as that but never thought them as true and only myths. "Werewolves don't exist." Ellie said as she squinted at Micky.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:34 am 

2nd Year (1)

"What, can't take a joke girly?" The young man asked as he kept the door open for the girl, still waiting for her to go through the door. "Don't you think if I was a real werewolf it would be easier to tell? Now that we have talked that over, go through this door. So I can go outside and smoke without getting to much **** from the teachers." Micky said, looking at the girl for a few more seconds.

As they stood there, Micky was starting to think maybe he shouldn't have said anything about actually being a werewolf. Sure it was super hard to tell if he truly was a werewolf, but saying that seemed to hit the girl like a bat as she stood there.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie just stood and blinked softly. He was probably right. Maybe she did have to lighten up a little bit, especially around a guy like Micky. She sighed and walked through the door to the gym, class wad about to take place so she had to go get changed quickly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:31 am 

2nd Year (1)

Micky let the door go once Ellie was through, he then made his way to the field. Once he got there, he choose to lay in the grass off to the side instead, So now laying on his back looking to the sky with his pack of cigarettes beside. He felt a little tired actually, maybe it was the warm sun, or maybe it was the softness of the grass. Either way he let out a yawn and stretched out. "Ahh... No one will notice if I'm not in class, plus I can always get the stuff from someone else.." He said before he closed his eyes, soon drifting into the world of dreams.

When Ellie got out of the changing rooming the teacher called for everyone to come in. Once everyone was in he started to talk. "Since this is the first class of the year, and I'm sure you are all tired or not wanting to be here. I thought we would go outside and play some soccer. So let's go." The man said, he looked to be in his late thirties with a big build, he actually looked like someone who went out to the gym and played sports.

When everyone was outside, they all saw Micky sleeping in the grass. His hands behind his head with his body comply relaxed, this was truly another side of the werewolf no one had seen before. One that wasn't so mean and ready to kill someone if they gave him a look.