All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:05 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Woken by snakes slithering around his face, Jayr swatted the pests away and shook his head vigorously as he sat up. He brushed the snake hair back with his fingers and bound them with a nearby ribbon. Groaning, he stood out of bed and stretched, grunting and groaning even more.
The sunlight poured through the window, Jayr winced as his eyes adjusted to the light, and the sun's rays warmed his naked body. Looking over his shoulder, Jayr watched his partner slumber for a moment and shortly decided that he must suffer being awake too. Perching at the bedside, he nudged Adonis softly and caressed his face. "Rise and shine," he cooed. Then kissing him tenderly as he woke. He lingered for a while, pleasing himself as he watched the God of sleep stir, but eventually moved as his snakes hissed in hunger.
He slipped into the next room and looked for food. He sliced some bread and accompanied it with some goats cheese and pears. Bundling it all in his arms, he returned to Adonis' side and laid out their breakfast. Whilst nibbling at the bread, Jayr peered out the window, the town seemed unusually quiet for such a glorious day. Usually the peasant folk would be up at dawn and tending to the fields. He felt a slight uneasiness.
"Is there something going on today?" he asked, still directing his attention to the outside. Admittedly Jayr was not too familiar with all the celebrations of the gods, he had in fact shied away from them since his becoming of a gorgon. He did not care for the gods who punished an innocent woman and, in turn, allowing her curse to affect other innocents.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:08 pm 
Banned

The God of sleep was sleeping peacefully until a small hint of sun stung his eyes. The God did only but hid under the darkness of their covers. His eyes were tight, along with his hands, balled into a tight fist which were wrapped underneath his pillow. He tried, or at least, tried to remember the recent dream he had after being disturbed by the Sun. Though, even if he tried to black out the noise from reality, he still managed to hear the low hissing of his partner's snakes. He groaned. "Can i just please get 5 more minutes?"

Suddenly, it finally got to him. Feeling the tenderness of his lips pressed against his,Adonis gave up and removed the covers. By the time he got up and adjusted his stiff body Jayr returned with a tray of food. "Must you wake me? I was just in the middle of dreaming" Though, he was thankful to waking up a tray of fresh food; Adnois was starving. Grabbing a slice of bread and goat cheese, he put them together and ate it.

As he chewed carefully, he averted his eyes where his partner was concern about and quickly turned away. "It's probably because everyone is still sleeping? Adnois then looked at Jayr and shook his head. "I'm about to go back to sleep. Calm down...the world isn't going to end." He laughed.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:32 pm 

Turning from the window, Jayr rolled his eyes as Adonis retreated to bed. Swiftly, he swept the blanket from him and tossed it aside. "Most people are up by now," he said, still worried over the quietness. Climbing onto the bed, Jayr sat on top of Adonis, straddling him. "You have had plenty of time to sleep, lazy bones." He grinned mischievously, leaning forward to kiss his lover again. The ribbon that held the snakes was untied; Jayr giggled as his snakes hung down, licking and sliding over Adonis' face.

Satisfied with the disturbance he caused, he rolled from the bed and started towards the wooden chest. He slipped into a tunic and tied it at the waist. Once again he tied his hair back and covered it with a cloth, he preferred to hide his snakes in public. The townspeople were accepting of his condition but were still easily frightened of the lively snake heads. "Just... amuse me for a moment and come with me to see what's going on." Jayr placed his hands on his hips and stared at him pleadingly.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:13 pm 
Banned

"Not enough for a God" Adnois said before realizing Jayr was straddling his lap and leaning for another kiss, which he happily returned. But when he thought it was them only, he felt something uncomfortable and wet touching his cheek. Adnois opened his eyes saw piles of snakes kissing him. He groaned, "Hm, no wonder I can't be resisted." Adnois closed one of his eye while one of the snakes laid on top of it, blocking his version.

Once Jayr removed himself Adnois forced himself up and fetched himself a pair of clothing to wear. "Fine, I'll go. But, like i said, nothing is happening. It's just another normal day like yesterday,okay?" Adnois replied, almost like a promise. But regardless, if something did bad happened, he would always protect Jayr. Caressing his Cheeks he leaned down and pecked his lips. He then moved his hands and squeezed his ass. "Let's get going Pretty boy."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:08 pm 

Jayr jerked in surprised, squeaking quietly, as Adonis squeezed his buttocks.
A smile curved on his lips as he agreed to go. Jayr nodded, leading the way out of the house. He hoped that Adonis was right, he didn't want his fears to be true, but something in his stomach was telling him that something was wrong. The town, where he had grown up in, generally was bustling with life however today it was quiet and only small birds occupied the path. Peering through the window of the blacksmith, he was dumbfounded to see it was empty, the blacksmith was always busy mending farming tools.
"Something is definitely going on," pointing at the empty room.

In the distance, Jayr could a mass chant. He held Adonis' hand tight and proceeded through the town, the noise grew as they came closer to the temple; the temple of Hera. He halted and turned to face the god. "Now do you believe me?" he asked, having never seen such a mass congregation before.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:37 pm 
Banned

Adnois closed the front door behind him. Immediately he felt the fresh breeze and cool air. The birds we're singing and neighborhood was surprisingly quiet. Before he had made another step, a low screech was heard; Adnois looked up saw not on thing in the sky. Maybe he was hearing things? Shrugging he walked further away from the house and on top Jayr's heels. He smirked while going behind Jayr and hugging him from behind. "Oh, my love. You seriously worry to much. Everything is fine." He then leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"Something is definitely going on,"

Adnois looked up and witness the empty house from himself. "who knows, they probably went on vacation," He rolled his eyes and resumed messing around with Jayr, who then suddenly stop and held his hand tight. The god groaned and felt like giving up. Before he could speak, a man came in panicking.

"Why are you still doing here? Don't you two know she would coming? Half the town has already left to other side. You two better run, she's going to burn down this place." without another word, the man disappeared.

Adnois was nervously laughing, "Who's this she he talking about?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:57 pm 

Trying not to panic, Jayr hurried into the temple. The man was right, only half of the town were accounted for; perching down besides a worshiper, Jayr tapped the crone's shoulder. "Can you tell me what's going on, ma'am?" He recognised the woman, she had been a close friend to his family for years and helped in when his parents had passed.

"The goddess... she is angry with us," she sobbed, throwing herself to the floor with her arms splayed out. Jayr comforted the old woman, lifting her head and wiping her tears, and pressed further. "Our goddess has sent a creature... it... it threatens to burn our homes. We must pray for forgiveness," she screeched, resuming her prays frantically. Without a word, Jayr remained frozen in the temple and looked out to the leftover townspeople. The more physically able gave up with their prayers and fled as fast as they can. Tears began to form in his eyes, he returned to Adonis' side solemnly and buried his head in his chest.
"What are we gonna do?" he said pathetically. "We can't let it destroy our home."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:14 pm 
Banned

Adnois was beyond speechless. Seeing his own crying before him, his face burried on his chest and crying contasntly, the god was now stuck between sides. When he was about to wipe the tears of his love, the ground shook and loud roar was made. It sounded like a dragon.

"oh no, she is here" the woman cried out.

To see for himself, Adnois peeped outside and saw the dragon releasing it's fire flames; half of the town was already burnt. "It's a dragon?!?!" The god nearly shook the temple from his yelling. The dragon who stood stories high looked like a beast; the god haven't seen anything like it.

Adnois gulped, "Jayr,we need to go now...-wait,it's quiet...Did it go?"

Just when he thought it was safe to ecaspe, the roof of the temple was removed and appeared with the head of the beast.

Dragon: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs45/PRE/i/2 ... loneSK.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:42 pm 

Shaking with fear, Jayr looked up at the dragon in awe, even his snaked trembled and squirmed in an attempt to flee. He turned to Adonis for a solution, "Is there anything you can do? It's going to kill us." His eyes locked onto his partner's, pleadingly.
The cry of the townspeople rang in his ears. With a frown, his legs became one giant snake tail, the transformation made him taller, faster and stronger due to his impenetrable scales. He rushed to remove any townspeople from the path of broken ceiling chunks. They gasped as the gorgon grabbed them and recoiled out of fright, his grip tightened, although he detested showing this form to them, they were far greater things at stake.
Once all the townspeople were safely removed from the temple, Jayr glared at the dragon and hissed. "What do you want?" he roared, his hair had come undone during the rush and the wild mess of snakes made him seem more beastly than he had ever looked before.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:49 pm 
Banned

Adnois wasn't sure to attack; he wasn't a fighter. Standing there lost and confused he watched,as his lover turned into large snake beast; his legs transformed into a large snake tail and his size grew greatly. While he was god and was suppose to be saving others, his partner instead took over and helped the townspeople. And with that, he felt ashamed he haven't done much to help.

Adnois left the temple just in time before it completely collapsed. Now, seein his partner confront with the dragon beast, he gasped. "Noo!" Transforming himself into a wolf, with large wings, he flew up and tried to hit the dragon with his powerful hits. But then remembered they needed to get of out there.

Flying the direction where he aim for Jayr, he used his two Paws and grabbed him. Once his size was back to regular, he threw his lover on his back and flew off somewhere. The dragon off course was following.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:21 pm 

Returning to his original self, Jayr felt drained, he rarely used that form. He frailly punched his rescuer's back. "Let me go! My home... I need to protect it," he screamed, sobbing into the wolf's fur. The snakes curled up close to cheeks, trying to comfort him.
The dragon roared violently, gaining on them with each mighty flap of its wings. Jayr gasped, he hadn't realised they were being followed, and wiped his tears. "What do we do now?" he said, trying to suppress his sadness. As they flew, Jayr scouted for a place to escape to. "Down there," he pointed. "That cave, the entrance will be too small for it to chase us." Below them was a small cave, he recognised it from his hunting trips with his father, the opening consisted of jagged rocks which they had to slip by carefully.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:46 pm 
Banned

"What your trying protect? The fire or yourself. You would if been dead if that dragon touched you." And as he stater this, the dragon was right at their tails.

Adnois looked down, where Jayr was pointing to, noticing a small cave. He realized it just right to hide there and probably for this night. Taking his chances he dived down, through the clouds,and towards the surface of the earth. He landed, next to the cave and quickly hustle inside, deep inside where the dragon wouldn't see.

The dragon roared, upset she lost track of her enemies. Once she saw wolf passed through the clouds, she immediately stopped in her tracks."Some day I'll get you again, boy" And disappeared.

"Is she gone?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:06 pm 

"She's gone," he confirmed, peering from behind one of the jagged rocks. He rested his back against it and slumped forward, trying to catch his breath. Jayr had so many questions but was too full of rage to bring himself to ask. As there was no longer a threat, he could let his emotions go. He was angry at the dragon for destroying his town, angry at the heroes who had vanished and enraged at Adonis for running away. Unfortunately, there was only one person nearby to take the heat of it. Hot tears ran down his cheeks, he felt a lump in his throat and struggled to breathe.
Finally he approached Adonis; feebly thumbing his fists against his chest and cried again. "All I had of my parents were in that house, it was... it was the only place I could still feel human." He collapsed to his knees and buried his face in his hands.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:25 pm 
Banned

Adnois sighed in relief, glad to hear the dragon was finally gone. Sighing he rested his head on the cold cave floor and whimpered. It sadden him to watch his partner suffer and burst into tears; he shouldn't suffer like this. Adnois just stood quiet and watched Jayr cried on his chest, his face burried in his wolf fur. Adnois whimpered more.

The god would have comfort his lover but he knew half of this problem was his fault. Now, for sure, he knew everything in the house was burnt and turned into ashes. Sighing he crawled over to Jayr and wrapped his himself around Jayr,who was on his knees crying. "Jayr, I'm sorry..."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:40 pm 

Jayr clung to Adonis as he wrapped around him. His anger had faded, towards Adonis at least, but he remained a shell of heartache and tears. He curled up, nuzzled his face into the fur and cried himself numb.

Eventually the tears dried away, Jayr sat up, wiping the fur that had stuck to his puffy face and sighed. The fight and the violent cry had made him tired. Resting his back against the wolf, he glanced at the dark cave, for the time being this would be their shelter. "That dragon was after one of us, and I don't think it was me," he finally spoke, turning to meet Adonis' eyes. "We should probably find out why."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:54 pm 
Banned

While Jayr cried Adnois noticed it was growing dark. "Maybe i should go outside and find us some food," He said to himself,glancing down at the weak Jayr who haven't stopped crying yet. But despite how much he cried, he could already see his eyes were swelling and looked like it was about to pop. Now, Adnois was afraid and tried to lick him, to at least calm him.

By now, with an hour pass, Adnois was sure Jayr had to stop. Removing his eyes from the dark world and to the sight he truly loved, he glanced at Jayr and noticed he stopped. Plus, he looked terrible. "My love, you look terrible. You need to lie down and rest for a bit. I'll discuss more about the issue when i return from hunting. You stay here; don't move..." This time he was serious.

And without another word, he left.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:05 pm 

Despite wanting to object and go hunting with him, Jayr obediently nodded and remained in place. He was too tired to even stand. Caressing Adonis as he stood to leave, he smiled weakly to give some reassurance of his wellbeing. "Don't be long, promise? I don't want to be alone," he stretched out his hands and grasped his partners, allowing him slip from his fingers as he departed.
Laying back on the hard uneven ground, Jayr curled up and used his arm as a pillow. Although he was uncomfortable it wasn't long until he fell asleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:16 pm 
Banned

Adnois hated to admit, he didn't like when Jayr was alone either. Just by thinking about it he paced his walk and went deep into the woods. Hopefully he can find a deer or a few rabbits to feast on tonight, then probably find few rocks to start up a fire - Adonis knew Jayr when it came to meat. Walking along the trail, his nose in the air, he tried to smell any scent he can smell. But sadly, none can sniffed.

Adnois decided to walk further inside, hoping there was something out there. Though, with the walk he processed so far, he noticed a lot of scattered bones around. He growled.

A few more miles later he managed to found a rabbit den and a dead deer. The (wolf) god would had chosen the deer but it was already fester. With that, he crawled his head inside the den and managed kill two rabbits in one kill. Maybe, just one more, he thought. Repeating the same method he managed to another kill his third.

With enough on his paws, the wolf finally returned to the small cave.

Back at cave, the young wolf entered inside and dropped his kills in front his lover. "Love, wake up, I brought some food...I would do the cooking but i rather not.." Rather ashamed of his last meal with Jayr,Adnois didn't mean burnt it...no wonder no one trusted a god to cook.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:30 am 

Jayr awoke groggily, he had fallen deep dreamless sleep and had taken a while to answer Adonis as he returned. Sighing, he pushed himself from the ground and rubbed his back where stones had pressed against it.

Smiling softly as Adonis spoke, he thought back to the last meal he trusted him to cook. A lump emerged in his throat as he remember their kitchen but be pushed away the somber thoughts and caressed Adonis in gratitude. "I'll see what I can do," taking the dead rabbits and examining them. "You get the fire going," he ordered as he laid the rabbits on a large stone and searched for a sharp object. Breaking the tip from one of the jagged rocks, he proceeded to sharpen it further and returned to the meat. His father had taught him how to hunt and kill, swiftly he skinned and gutted the rabbits. He placed a long thin stone above the fire to heat and finally arranged the meat on top to cook slowly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:52 pm 
Banned

"Alright," He nodded and left the cave, leaving the rabbits alone with Jayr. Returning back to the woods, searching for twigs and rocks, he managed to find a few lying around,near the entrance. Picking them up with his mouth, he returned back to the cave and dropped his materials.

Transforming back to his human forum, he went straight to work. Sitting on the large rock, like a chair, he rubbed the two sharp rocks together. Once he saw the sparks flying down, hitting the leaves and branches, the fire spourted. He sighed and got up, stretching "I hate living the hard way," groaning he then yelled for Jayr. "I got fire"

Once the rabbit were finally over the fire, cooking, Adnois made Jayr lay on him. "Tired?" He asked rubbing his back, while lookin at the sky.