All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:19 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"A little, but I'll be fine," he responded softly. Jayr was almost purring as Adonis rubbed his back, and he relaxed completely. Leaning back, he turned his head and nuzzled his face gently into Adonis' neck and caressing one side of his face. He sighed deeply, kissing his neck. "I'm sorry I took things out on you, it's not your fault a dragon was chasing us," he finally said. "Why it was after you is what I'd like to know."
Jayr bit his lip, it was probably best to leave the topic alone but he needed answers. Shuffling forward, he checked the meat and flipped them over. They would be done soon. Deciding that the dragon issue can wait till later, he returned to Adonis' lap, wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing his lips tenderly. "How about you; are you tired?" It was still daylight outside but he was willing to make an exception considering the morning they had.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:07 pm 
Banned

Adnois had completely forgot about the food when he felt the light kisses being plant on his neck. His also had forgotten about when Jayr had took half of his anger on Adnois; he really didn't care anyway, Adnois understood for most reasons. "No need to apologize. You were angry, I forgive yoi. Besides, you hit like a woman" He busted out laughing while he slapped his lovers ass,and hard too. Then again, he wondered the same thing. Why did the dragon did chase him? "She's probably a cocksucker," He bursted out laughing again. "But, on the other note, I don't know. Dragons are stupid anyway"

After Jayr had flipped the meat, Adnois had sat up and made his lover straddle his lap. He then returned with the passionate kiss, smirking as he did so. "I'm not tired..I just want to get inside you after we eat.." He said, kissing him on the lips before moving his hands and grabbing his ass. However, in the meantime, he wanted to discuss more of the mysterious dragon like he promised. "let's talk about the dragon."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:40 pm 

Jayr pouted slightly at the accusations, he certainly did not hit like a woman, but compared to a God he admitted he was feeble. "I'll hit you harder next time," he muttered so low it was barely audible. Yet he could not help but giggle as Adonis burst out in laughter, his sense of humour fascinated him.
Gasping softly as Adonis' strong hands grabbed him, Jayr raised his hips and hugged his lover tighter. His mind had preoccupied itself with things other than dragons but he managed to refocus, pulling Adonis' hands away from his buttocks.
"They said that the goddess sent them, and the temple of Hera isn't usually the most popular in our town," he shrugged. The town was a agricultural sort, worshiping the gods and goddesses who benefited the harvest, crops and livestock. Hera would receive offerings from the town but not much more attention than that. "And it does seem like something she would do, Hera, I mean..." He awaited Adonis' response, although he had been banished from Olympus, he knew a lot more about the gods than most.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:09 pm 
Banned

Once her name was mentioned Adnois immediately rolled his eyes. He really hated her. "She should sent me to do the damage. I can't stand that ****ing." Just by thinking of her more it made him even more hungry. "I'm getting hungry" Grumbling he used one hand to hold Jayr, who was still on his lap, and used the other hand to grab the cooked rabbit. He took a bite and carefully chewed, "To be honest, I'm kinda happy i got banished. I cant really stand all of them."

"But...that dragon. When she saw you, she didn't fight you or chase you. But when I came..she started to chase me..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:56 pm 

Patting Adonis sympathetically as Hera came into the conversation, Jayr tried to be cautious over what was said next. He followed suit and picked some of the cooked rabbit. It was tough and it took a while to chew through. He nodded along with Adonis as he spoke. It was understandable that he couldn't stand any of the gods of Olympus, they were egotistical and vengeful for no concrete reason.
"Well, I figured it wasn't me she wanted. I've been a good little Medusa boy," he poked his tongue out, as did all of his snakes, and laughed. He ran his fingers through Adonis' hair and kissed his forehead. "I'm afraid that Hera is after you, or someone else is."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:26 pm 
Banned

Adnois swallowed the hard meat; his eyebrows raised, "Good or naughty?" He said with a rolled of eyes, ignoring the snake family while their tongue was stuck out, teasing the god. Taking the last bite of the meat Adnois got up."I'm going to sleep" He mumbled, throwing the twig, and entering the cave. His body returning back to the wolf form he curled at the far corner and sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:49 pm 

Still with a smile, he followed Adonis into the cave. "I'm only teasing, dear, even if we were purest beings on Earth the gods would find some way to punish us." He petted the large wolf, cupping his head in his hands leaning closer until their noses touched. His snakes nuzzled up to the wolf also, showering him with affection. Perching down beside him, Jayr lowered Adonis' head on his lap and continued to pet him. "Sweet dreams, darling."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:12 pm 
Banned

(Forgive me, Im having a few writers block)

The young god didn't have problem with the teasing one comment, in fact he loved his lover's little teasing. It was just the discussion about Hera, his mother. The god would have already thought a slight reason why his Mother would go behind his back and summon a dragon to kill him; it was because he was gay and not evil like she planned. Adnois didn't even know why he had to be evil, however, his mother did told him stories what Zeus did to behind her back. It was terrible regardless. Immediately the young god hated him, and still did today.

Only remembering the same day he was banished from his only home, he was left alone in the forest when came across a mountain, at the far edge of the forest,and found his love. It was a few days Later when heard realized the Medusa snake was gay too. It pleased Adnois very much.

While continuing to think of his lover then and beyone, the (wolf) god felt his eyes getting heavier and weaker. Eventually he fell asleep until the next morning.

Adnois woke up bright and early, even before the sun had risen. Struggling to his feets the god averted his head and watched Jayr slept peacefully. Although it sadden him to leave their safe spot they had to keep going, maybe where the others were going. "Come on, wake up" He yawned. "Fine." Grabbing by his feet he slid Jayr outside, before then throwing him on his back. The god then changed himself to horse and carefully rode off.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:39 pm 

Slumped against the stone wall of the cave, Jayr slept surprisingly peacefully. He dreamt lividly of a great temple, like no other, with giant marble statues of the gods sitting on thrones all around him. The marble statues moved; turning their heads to whisper among each other. Among them he recognised Hera; who sat apart from the others, unmoved. She appeared elegant; a diadem decorated her head and she held a scepter in one hand. He tried to speak but the Goddess of Marriage raised her hand and he become silent. The dream was spent in silence, both figures staring at each other.

Jayr groaned when Adonis attempted to wake him, it was not often he was up so early. The groans grew into yelps as he was dragged outside, his snakes hissed ferociously. As they began to ride, Jayr awoke with a yawn and took in his surroundings. He hugged the horse. "Where are we going?" he asked, looking back towards the cave. They had already traveled fairly far. He decided to share his dream with his lover, seeing as he was the god of sleep and dreams, hoping that he knew what it meant. Remembering Hera's marble eyes made him shudder.