All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:56 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Kate was in complete sock. "Your What? Did you just say masters threw you out? I do not understand, Aiden. You were wearing a uniform the of the king's guard. There is a 'T', for traitor branded on your arm.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:36 pm 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Aiden looked down at the T branded on his forearm. He hated the brand that marked him as a slave especially since it indicated that he was a trained slave in everything a master could want. He took a deep breath and then looked at her. "That's not what the T stands for. It marks me as a trained slave, a very well trained slave. I don't know if the clothes I was wearing were a guard uniform or not. They were just the clothes that my masters made me wear before they threw me out. I'm sorry if I mislead you but I assumed you knew from the mark what I am." He explained.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:29 pm 

Kate led him into the parlor/music room, "Please sit on the couch."

She sat beside him and placed her had over his. Aiden, never mind what I thought. Your here and safe, this is your home, if you wish to stay. The brand is our secret. Whom did you belong to? I need to know to make sure you never cross paths. No shame in your past. That man is now and forever dead. From this day forward, you shall have a new start. Do you know the name you were born with? Never will you be called by your slave name."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:45 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Aiden walked over to the couch and sat down. He listened to everything that Kate told him. He looked up at her and then back down to the ground. "I don't know what their names are. They made sure that I never learned them. I only know them by Master 1 and Master 2. Master 1 gave me the brand and then sold me to Master 2. I've been with him until he threw me out. Sorry I can't be of much help. I think my birth name is Aiden; at least that is the only name I know except for when my master would call me slave or worse." He said hoping that she wouldn't be mad at the fact he didn't know his master's name.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:43 am 

"You have not deceived you me. The clothes you had on were much like the elite guards of King Atrious. What was the town called that you lived? Call you tell me anything about your former masters?"

Kate felt awful for questioning, "You've been through so much, Aiden. I am sure Papa will interrogate you, when he returns. He is the Lord of the shire and has the king's ear. I have a house and shop in Wildwood. I gave you my promise, I will protect you."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:01 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Aiden sighed deeply at her questions. "My master was a cruel man. He loved making me fight in the arena. He especially loved betting on me losing the match. He never bet with money though he would always put me or rather my services up for bet if I lost. He would make me listen to the wager before I fought, so I always did my best to win no matter what. Sometimes I would succeed and other times I wasn't so lucky. He was average in looks though. That's about all I can share with you." He said. He didn't want to tell her all of the things that he had been forced to do in his life. If her father asked him about it then he would tell him otherwise he would take those secrets to the grave.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:36 pm 

Kate faced him and looked at him, "Were your masters noblemen? I am asking because there are times I will have to go to King Atrius's castle; should you cross paths with former clients, I want to be prepared for your sake. My position is well known at court and am not fully born into nobility. I am wanted for my healing and nothing more. You have more in common with my father, he understands your life more than I do. Papa does not talk about his past, for the same reasons you do discuss yours."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:33 pm 

Adaptive (1)

"I don't know if they were nobles or not. The only times I left my room or my master's house was to go to the arena. I couldn't tell you if my master was a noble by his house because I don't know what other people's houses look like according to their station in life." Aiden said and put his head in his hands. He hated having to answer questions about his past or answering questions in general. Everyone was always the same when they found out about him either at the arena or when they were brought to him by his master. They all wanted to ask questions.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm 

Kate placed her hand on the back of his neck and massaged it. "No more questions."

She placed her arm around him. "All I want to do is hold you. Let you know your safe, Aiden. You will never be made to fight for sport or coin. Ever again. I will not let you be harmed."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:45 am 

Adaptive (1)

Aiden stiffened at the touch of her hand on the back of his neck. He hated being touched on his neck or having anyone at his back at all. He tried to block out the panic seizing him at the moment but his muscles wouldn't listen to him. "Could you not touch me on the back of my neck, please?" He asked after she promised that she would make sure that he didn't have to fight again in the arena. "Thank you for everything that you are doing for me."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:38 pm 

"Yes. Of course I should have asked, sorry."

Kate removed her hand and cradled his hands.

"You had no collar when I found you. Having you is pure joy. I have never had a slave and Papa is usually the one to retrain a slave and prepare then for life outside."

Slowly Kate reached under his chin and lifted his head up, "First, your are no longer a slave. You keep you head up. Look me in the face. My hands heal, I will never hit you. Anyone harms you, you tell me."

She slowly removed his bangs away from his eyes, "That is better. Second you will let me see you eyes. They are like gems and windows to your feelings. Never hide you eyes from me. I care about you and want to know how you feel. There will be times your overwhelmed, come to me or Ann. We will take you to a quiet place. Over the next few months you will never be alone."

Kate stroked a strand of his hair against his cheek. "Fourth is you will be touched only where you want and never ever sexually. Mating between anyone is forbidden. That is reserved for marriage only. Hugs are freely given and received by me. You will never be physically punished ever again."

Kate feathers his hair, "Do not worry Aiden, the progression is at your pace. I will try to make this transition painless and easy for you.. Fifth is being allowed run of the estate. You may go where you wish. The kitchen is open to you all the time. Breakfast is at 6am, lunch is at noon and dinner is at 6pm. You may eat beside me at the dining room table. You need guidance in using utensils and customs ask me or Ann. Vincent is the one to ask about proper dress, grooming. and protocols for gentlemanly behavior."

The mage held both his hands, "Lastly you may speak freely, without asking or given permission to me, the servants and anyone but Papa. He is approachable and will want to know you. He will ask about your past and shares a past very similar to your own. You will not have to tell anyone else your past."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:12 am 

Adaptive (1)

Aiden nodded when she finished talking. "Thank you again for everything that you are doing for me. I can never repay you for this but I will do my best to try."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:39 am 

"No repayment necessary. You deserve to be happy. What would you like to do that you have not been allowed?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:00 am 

Adaptive (1)

"Could we go outside?" Aiden asked. He had never been allowed to go outside except in order to go to the arena and fight. HE wanted to look at the world outside. A world that wasn't obstructed by walls and windows that never opened.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:47 pm 

It will be cold. Yes, you may take a look around. Vincent will bundle you up."

Kate led him to the main hall. "Vincent, get Aiden dressed for outside please."

The graying, tall man of his middle 50's bowed to her and brought Aiden a wool coat, fur lined gloves, a knitted hat and scarf. Kate placed the scarf around Aiden's neck. "This will keep you warm."

He clasp his hand and led him outback. The ground was covered in snow. Kate walked him away from the manor and guards. She took him through woods and pasture. "Here your free. There is a large meadow over to the east and a 500 acre lake."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:23 pm 

Adaptive (1)

Aiden walked over the field and knelt down to the ground. He had never really felt snow before and liked the cold feel to it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:56 pm 

Kate watched him. "Snow is fun to play in. We make shapes, snow houses, snow people, and have snowball fights. The fights do not hurt."
Kate showed him how to make a snowball and threw one at him. A snowball dusted his coat, in front, below his collar. "We try to avoid the head and face. You may hit me; this is fun."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:19 am 

Adaptive (1)

Aiden dusted off the front of his coat and then made a snowball like she had showed him. He then backed up 5 feet so that he wasn't so close to her, he didn't want to hurt her when he threw it. He took aim at the center of her chest and then threw the snowball. He smiled when it hit the mark.