All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:00 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

After many years of combat, the war was finally won. Soldiers were returned home to the Kingdom of Ghal, many had died and many had lived. It was a war that had been raging on over the years, mostly because of power struggle. The Kingdom of Ghal was by far one of the biggest kingdoms in this country, and with the biggest kingdom, comes the biggest army and better ruler over them. The general of the army, was a snow leopard by the name of Mali (pronounced Molly). She had just returned from war, wounded but non the less, healthy. She only suffered minor cuts and bruises, save for the arrow that was shot into her shoulder and the scar that would forever be on her face.

Mali groaned as she sat up from her bed. The healer had told her not to get up for a while but she had to go see the King. So without alarming the healer and causing a stir, Mali grabbed her armor and put it on, placing her sword on her hip and heading to the throne room where she knelt before the King, the Queen and the lovely Princess.

"Your Majesty... We have won the war. And as your General I would like to congratulate you in our success." To that the Kong only nodded and said.
"Thank you Mali. But shouldn't you be resting?" The young snow leopard smirked.
"Leave the resting to the dead." The King laughed with pride in his favorite general. For some amount of years now, he had been winning wars and gaining more and more land and wealth because of this one general. Mali glanced up at the Princess, shooting her a devilish but flirtatious smile and a soft wink. "I will see you all at the feast tonight." With that, the General stood, bowed and walked away.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:22 am 
Banned

The princess was already blushing once she heard word about the female knight returning with no major injuries. The healers said she would do just fine,but for now she would have to stay in bed and rest. And whIle she rests in the meantime, this meant no visiting hours for the princess, which disappointed her. For now, all she can so is hope for the best and hope she recover shortly.

Sitting on a small throne,or more like a fancy chair, the princess sat besides her mother and made a sour face. She didn't want to be mention in anyone's mouth, or be bothered; she only thought about her knight: thinking of her muscular body that was covered in bruises and scars, that was there for life. Her low trim Fur and perfect features.

Suddenly, the doors flew open. She looked up and raised her eyebrows in surprise. Her Cheeks were red and her palms were already sweaty. However, it would be rude to just run up to her and hug her in front her father; she didn't want nobody to know about their bond. Sitting there, only admiring the features and presences, she remembered then catching her flirtatious smile and wink. She growled with lust but ended it with a small giggle.

She blushed. "It was nice seeing you again, Mali." she said to the leopard while she walked away. Sansa was definitely going to go to feast.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali walked from the throne room and out to the walls of the castle. She looked left and right before disappearing into the bushes and scanning the castle. She stood under where the Princesses balcony was and started to scale the wall up to her balcony.

Once up on the balcony, she sighed softly and rubbed her shoulder in a bit of pain. But the pain was worth seeing her princess and the reason why she was alive today. She realized that she was still in the throne room, so she laid on the bed and sighed, staring at the ceiling and waited until she would show up.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:00 am 
Banned

"When was the last time we shared our moments together? A king needs his Queen" The king smirked and brought Sansa's mother into deep kiss. Rather being disgusted by the sight, she instead thought. As she watched it made her thought of Mali, which was a prefect chance to escape and hide from her parents. Now that her lover is well enough to be seen she might as well pay her visits.

Leaving the throne room without being caught she ran to the knight's quarters, where Mali usually spelt, and looked around for her. But surprisingly, she wasn't there. Then again, Sansa couldn't think anywhere else where she might be at. Maybe outside? Nah, she doubted it.

Arriving to her door and walking inside, the first place she first noticed was the window. It was open. Then finally turned around and saw Mali, who looked happy and comfortable.

"How did you come inside my room? It was locked"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:11 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali was just about ready to fall asleep when Sansa came into the room. Mali let out a stretch and sighed softly, she just looked at Sansa with a smug look on her face.

"You're asking the general of the army and high class assassin how she got into a locked room? Well good to see you too my love." Mali gave a chuckle and flicked her tail softly. She sat up and stretched softly, her arm muscles flexing as she did so. She was muscular for a girl and snow leopard, after stretching she grabbed Sansa by her hips and pulled her closer to the bed. When she was close, she pulled her onto the bed and laid her small and dainty body on top of her larger one.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:04 pm 
Banned

Sansa watched while the leopard stretched, exposing her muscular arms, which flexed. She growled, hating the fact she was being teased; or what it looked like. It should be noted she want everything to herself, but it was hard taking things slow. Suddenly, disturbed from her own world by a small grip and strong pull, Sansa found herself laying next to body of her lover. Of course, she embraced it all.

She smirked. "Even if you are the general and high class assassin, a princess should always have a locked window. It would only mean danger,and we can't let that happen. Yes or no, m'dear?

Burrying her nose then, near the neck of her lover, Sansa smelled Mali scent and smelt something she wasn't suppose to. "Even as we speak, High Class Assassin smells like a homeless pig. Would you like to take a bath? I might join along" she smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:11 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali was about to retort with a witty comment when Sansa pointed out that she smelled bad. She hadn't noticed it until the beautiful white wolf pointed it out.

"Phew that's a stench!" Mali laughed to herself as she gave her girl a kiss on the forehead before sitting up.

"But you do know that I don't care much for my scent when I'm protecting the one I love the most." She smiled as she swung her legs across the bed and stood.

"And yes. Joining me would be lovely. I can finally get my hands on you." She gave a teasing smirk and walked to her Princesses bathing chambers where she started to draw a nice warm bath for the both of them.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:27 pm 
Banned

Again, she blushed. The young princess felt so special. Smiling at the thought, she quickly got off the bed and undressed. Her clothes now damped and falling to the floor, she wrapped a towel around her and walked over to the bathing chambers.

The water was prepared. Before she went in, she poured a liquid inside which began forming into bubbles. Next, she grabbed a sponge and threw it inside the tub. Finally, she climbed in.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali undressed herself, exposing her countless number of scars and battle wounds against her muscles. But they made her even more attractive, a rough snow leopard who would do anything to protect her love. She stepped into the bath after helping Sansa in and sat behind her with her long strong legs wrapped around her partners waist.

Mali took up the sponge and began to run it up and down Sansa's back softly but somewhat on the sensual side. She loved teasing the girl, especially since they haven't had sex yet.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:11 pm 
Banned

Sansa closed her eyes and rested her back against Mali. Enjoying the warm water being splashed onto her she sighed in relief. Usually, enjoying a bath like this, was rare. In the arms of her lover and bathing with her was the thing she could ever wish for.

Underneath the water Sansa began massaging Mail's feet. It wasn't much but it was just a favor; a favor to show appreciation and to embrace her hard work. She could imagine what's it like walking on ground all day, fighting the enemy. Just then, she just realized something. "Here, let me do it. You been through enough, love."

Lifting her head and turning around slowly, straddling the lepoard lap, she grabbed the sponge and began to slowly stroke it against her chest. "my love, your all bruise up. I can't believe they did this to you." Sansa never remember seeing some much unlike before. Maybe a few on each part of the body, but not like this. Sansa hated this.

"Can you tell me a story? You know how i am."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali smiled at the not so shocking request. Sansa always loved listening to Mali's war stories.

"I was surrounded. The enemy was everywhere I looked all around and there was no way out but the only way was to fight. I held the handle of my sword and waited, when one attacked they all did, piling on me like dogs. They slashed and kicked and punched me down. For a while I thought they had me beat, but then the thought of losing you popped in my head and I became stronger. I pushed my way through to get an opening and then I attacked with all my might. Slashing my sword into the enemy multiple times until they all stood around me dead. Then everything went black... And now I'm here." She pulled Sansa closer to her body and softly kissed her neck, running her hand up her back softly and sensually.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:12 pm 
Banned

"Such a strong one to live through all that beats." Sansa nervously laughed. "Has anyone told you you have a skillful mind,my love?" She said afterwards, while her eyes were closed and her body began to tense from the soft kisses.

"Can you tell me another story? Maybe the same story you told me when you became a General?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali stopped kissing Sansa's neck and looked up at her.

"You want that story again my love? But I've told you a million times." She smiled softly at her lover. Her smile was charming as ever.

"Or shall I just continue to tease you my love?" She gave a small chuckle and kissed her bare chest.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:34 pm 
Banned

"Please my love, I must hear the same stories you tell, especially the General story. I can still remember the time when i first met you, and the time when first became a General." She giggled and kissed her lips. "After you finish your story telling, maybe we can resume our little teasing.." Sansa then smirked, stroking her bare chest.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali chuckled softly and sighed.

"All right. Well, I was just a bit younger than I am now when I became General. It was a matter of me being smarter and stronger. When I heard of the upcoming war, I joined the army in the cover of a man. Your father was notified that I was actually a woman once I got wounded in a hand to hand combat. The King gave me a proposition, that if I could win a fight with the general at the time, I could have the position and become the first woman in the royal army. So we did. You remember the fight, I was almost beat but I was quicker than that brute." She chuckled lightly at the memory. It was a brutal fight. Mali almost lost her life but she was quick and somewhat stronger than he was. Mali glided her hands down to her lovers hips and cupped her ass gently, giving it a small squeeze with a playful smile.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:28 pm 
Banned

Sansa remembered. The young princess lifted her chin, her eyes averting the ceiling, and remember the time when Mali almost nearly lost her life. "Thank the Gods. Till this day I still thank them for that moment" And she did. "Just by sitting here and enjoying the warm water, I really don't want to go the feast. I want to spend time with you. I really missed you"

Feeling then, the soft palms gliding down from her thighs to her ass, Sansa played along. Wrapping her arms around her neck, she moved her hips.

"Um, have you heard the discussion between the two kings? I don't think you have, but they were speaking it in the throne roon... Thinking she could continue Sansa was too ashame to tell the unfortunate news. Then again, just by thinking about them and her father,it sadden the princess. "He wanted to me to marry someone. I don't know who, but they said i needed to marry someone."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali stopped and stared right into Sansa's eyes.

"Not if I can help it." In a rush, Mali gently placed her lover on the other side of the tub and got out. She dried herself quickly and stepped back into her clothing. She planned on speaking to the king as soon as she could get to him.

"Stay here my love. I will be back." She went to Sansa and kissed her deeply before leaving her room and to the throne room. She bowed before the King and requested an audience with him.

"I heard tell that you were planning to give Sansa to someone to wed." Mali gulped softly and took in a deep breath. "Your highness. I am asking you if I could have your daughters hand in marriage...?" She stayed down in a bow and waited for his response. If Mali had to kill someone to marry Sansa, she would.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:09 pm 
Banned

(Before)

Now Sansa regretted it; her father wouldn't give two shits about marrying another female. He's not going to be convinced."Mali,no, please. I'm begging you. Hes not going to be convinced." By the time she can get her attention she was already out the door.

"Oh no" Slamming her body against the tub, she prayed to the Gods something good happens.

(After)

"Ah, General Mali, coming to the feast so early? Surprisi -- Uh, yes, we're planning on finding Sansa a husband. We don't know when but we hope to find one soon. Why, how you been interested in marrying her? suddenly, the king brushed out laughing. "Haha, a general is interested in marrying a princess. Please tell your joking" He added while wiping a tear from his eyes.

Your highness. I am asking you if I could have your daughters hand in marriage...?"

"wait, you were serious? Well, this is something you don't hear everyday. Um, I don't want to say. I mean, I do want grandchildren in the future. This was definitely new for the king. A girl marrying abother girl? What of the gods...The king was beyond speechless.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:11 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali stared hard at the King. She was willing to do anything to make Sansa her wife, even if that meant stealing her from the Kingdom. Love had no bounds, especially in the heart of a warrior who has not known love.

"Your Majesty. Please... I am begging you. I love your daughter, and you cannot grant her more safety than me myself." She stood from her knelt position and looked the King and Queen in the eyes.

"Your Majesties.... Please... Your daughter is the love of my life. I cannot live without her." She was almost begging.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:29 pm 
Banned

"Since when Sansa was interested in other girls? She usually always talked about boys like everyday..." It was noted the king was itching his hairy beard. He was now concern about his only daughter and the general. He wondered if they have been sleeping together. Then again, it didn't matter. What he thought about was: future Husband, daughter, General,and grandchildren.

"I'm afraid not, General Mali. I can see you have feelings for my daughter, but i already made a promise. If they change their mind, I'll see what i can do"