All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:03 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mali groaned in pain as she sat in the water, her wounds stung but she just clenched her teeth and powered through. She did stop her from making the bubbles, she explained that it would make her wounds get infected and apologized softly.

Mali sat in the tub for a bit quietly, letting Sansa wash her as she sometimes gave a hiss of pain if she went over her shredded back. Then she had an idea when she was thinking of ways to survive the kings wrath.

"Run away with me..." She said as she looked up to Sansa.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:48 pm 
Banned

During the bath, Sansa pulled herself a small stool and sat behind tub, facing the back of Mali. She grabbed the sponge, soaked it with warm water, and carefully pressed it against the leopard wounded body. While she stroked the sponge in different angles and movements, it was noticed dry blood was dropping from her body to the clean water. But regardless, she kept her respect and stood quiet.

For a few minutes, Sansa enjoyed the quiet room until Mali turned around. She stopped and looked at her surprised. "W-what? Now?" She questioned the leopard, hoping she joking. "You don't want heal first? Not only that, we are we going to stay? I'm not sleeping in no barn.." It was that moment the princess had so many questions.

Suddenly the door knocked; a servant entered with a large tray with various amount of food. Nodding her head she returned her attention back to Mali.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali nodded. She was serious and it kinda hurt that Sansa thought it was a joke. "I know a place where we can go. Grab some horses and run. We can be happy and love without the judgement of your father or citizens." She took Sansa's hands into hers and gazed deeply into her eyes.

"Please my love..."

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:44 pm 
Banned

Sansa's ears went back as she thought hard. "Okay..." she said, slightly convinced. Struggling to her feet the princess dried her hands before helping Mali get up and climb over the tub. "Let me dry you and find proper clothes for you first. When I'm done, you can go eat"

Drying her lover and bring fresh clothes she helped the leopard onto the bed, with the tray right besides her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali slowly got dressed, wincing every so often if she moved a way that her back. Her body was literally filled with holes from the mechanisms and torture devices they put her through. But the pain didn't exist anymore, all she wanted was to escape with the love of her life. She took Sansa's hands into hers and slowly got down on one knee.

"I know I'm not royalty. And I know that I can't give you a child. But you make me the happiest I have ever been. Everytime in battle, you're the only thing I think about. You're the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before I fall asleep. I want to spend the rest of my life holding you in my arms. And I love you." Mali gave a small and shaky sigh before continuing. "Princess Sansa.... Will you marry me?" She looked up at Sansa, her eyes hopeful and filled with love.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:36 am 
Banned

Sansa froze when saw Mali was about to do. The young princess watched as Mali confessed herself and her love for Sansa,and nearly broke down to tears. "I love you, too, she sniffed, her tail wagging. "And yes, I'll marry you!" She grinned, helping the snow leopard and kissing her lips gently as ever.

The sun was beginning to go settle behind the mountains as it got darker. The princess had already noticed from beforehand and realized her father would be coming any minute. "my father would be coming any moment now,and his guards at there...how are we going to get to the horses?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:22 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali smiled as she kissed Sansa. She was excited that she accepted her proposal and now all she had to do was find a way out. "Stay here. I'll call you to the balcony when we're ready..." Mali kissed Sansa one more time before heading out. But what she didn't know was that that kiss was to be her last...

Mali went to the stables, trying her beat to be silent but being incredibly injured and trying to be stealthy wasn't the best mix ever. She caught a glimpse of the Kong and hid behind a bush, to where one of his guards had been standing. Mali slowly looked up and when she saw the guard he called for help. Mali instantly got up and ran but was soon captured by the king himself. "You will die..." He whispered into her ear. He dragged her to the center of town where a crowd was already gathered in prepare to see her hang. The crowd was loud, yelling hateful things to Mali. She knew that she would die if Sansa didn't do something but hoe could she know what was going on if she was in the castle. Mali sighed and accepted her fate, the executioner slipped the noose over Mali's head and around her neck and waited until the King was done giving a speech about the crimes Mali has commited.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:31 pm 
Banned

Sansa shook her head. "It would be probably safer if i go; you're already going viral. Please, my love." She begged her love, to take on the dangerous action. Though, without a sudden reaction after Mali order, she breathed heavily and nodded.

For now, Sansa went to balcony by her window. She stood there, admiring the beautiful sight of the townspeople and the other end of the castle. Until, just then she saw her father walking in with large group of townspeople behind him. Turning to the direction where everyone was walking to, she noticed the big crowd, along with the sword over Mali neck?!? She gasped and quickly left the room, hoping this was just a nightmare.

Or, just her father taking stuff to far...

Within half a minute, she was outside, behind a bush, and facing the front of the many faces. Many people were there. Almost half of town. So much anger was inside the young princess, that she crouched down onto all four - almost like her body was transforming. And she did. However, not into a were-furry, but instead a wolf; a normal, white wolf.

Growling she made her target and jumped straight towards it, known as the King. And when he landed hard on the ground, his neck was shredded and pouring with blood. He was dead.

Sansa then looked up and saw Mali. She ran up to the leopard and urged her to more from the angry guards.

(Hope you this was good..)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:27 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali was sure that she was going to die until she saw a wolf attack the King. She noticed that it was Sansa who had saved her. She took the noose off of her neck and grabbed the King's sword from its sheath and started to slice and guard that came towards her. She would protect herself from the guards and Sansa. One tried to grab her but Mali growled and cut off his head with a single swipe of the sword, once she found an opening, she took it and dashed off into the woods.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:43 pm 
Banned

Sansa followed behind the leopard heels,as they both dashed towards the woods. When she had the chance to look back she realized they weren't be followed. Sansa slowed her pace and began to pant. Her innocent blue eyes was looking at Mali, who looked like she was about to fall due to her wounds. Whimpering she stopped and offered the leopard a ride on her back. The princess knew it would faster.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:34 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali sighed softly, she usually didn't like the help, but she was about to keel over from her wounds being so bad. They had opened up once more and she was bleeding pretty bad. She got up on Sansa's back, once she did, she passed out from her wounds and fell into a deep and much needed sleep.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:07 am 
Banned

It was nightfall and Sansa felt her legs wwobbling. Exhausted and tired Sansa needed to find a nearby den for the night. Stopping in the middle of nowhere she looked around her surroundings, trying to see if were any small cottage. Instead she found a den up the small hill,and although she hated sleeping on the ground she had no other choice. Sighing she resumed her walking and went towards the den.

With Mali still on her back she slowly crawled inside and gently laid her down.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:26 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali slept soundly. She was worn out from the days activities, her wounds were bothering her as always, but she was too tired to actually do anything about them.

When morning came, Mali woke up as the sun started to rise. She gave a soft stretch but instantly regretted it when her wounds started to open up once again.

"****..." She mumbled as she put her back against the damp wall of the den. She looked about to see Sansa back into her usual form. She smiled softly and tried her best to move closer to her.

My Character's