All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:34 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mali fell to her knees and bowed her head. On the brink of crying, she hid her face behind her hair and grinded her teeth together.

"I understand..." She said bitterly. Once she said what she had to say, she stood and stormed out of the throne room and into the guards quarters. She ordered the guards to leave by yelling loudly, they did so and Mali threw things sending them crashing through windows and walls. She was beyond ****.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:52 pm 
Banned

It felt like forever, and she was deeply worry. Sansa was worry Mali wouldn't come back and would be in big trouble. Maybe, she then thought. Finally get out the tub and drying herself out with a towel, she fetched any gown she can find and rush out the room.

Surprisingly the hallways were empty and many laughter could be heard downstairs. Sansa wondered if she was at the feast; then again she was afraid go down. Maybe if she walked a few door down, maybe she can find there.

Sansa gestured through the rich hallways,but nowhere hinted her lover; each room were empty. Until she finally came across the knight headquarters. She doubted and walked inside,seeing choas.

"Mali, Mali...What's wrong? Why are you crying? Bringing Mali into a warm hug she then afterwards brought her head against her chest. "Hush now, I think it's time you get some rest. Come on.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali was on the brink of screaming, nearly wanting to take her own life when Sansa came in. The room was a mess and Mali was surprised that she didn't trip over anything.

"You're ****ing father will regret telling me no.... I'll make sure that you are mine and that no man will put his paws on you ever." She stood from the hug and angrily paced the room. If anything got in her way, she kicked it or threw it across the room with unbelievable strength. This was her nature. When she was angry she needed to throw things and kill things, she wasn't into comfort, but she thought it best if her lover wasn't there to see her like this.

"You need to go.... Go to the feast... I need to go." Mali grabbed her bow and quiver of arrows, she was about to storm off when she kissed Sansa's forehead. With that, Mali walked out of the door, down the knights entrance and into the woods to kill something.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:35 am 
Banned

Sansa shakes her head is disagreement."I don't want to go. I want to spend this moment with you" Even though she was angry, she still understood Mali needed air. With that, she allowed her and watched her as she grabbed her bow and arrow. "I understand. But when you return, can you come back to my room so we can the sleep together? Since you are back from war, I'm afraid to sleep on my own now..." Sansa didn't needed a response, but only a promise her lover would return. The young princess already suffered with enough worries tonight and thought she needed a rest.

With Mali now disappeared in the dark forest, Sansa sighed and left the room.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:24 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali ran through the forest. Blind with rage, she couldn't believe the kings ignorance to believe that it was so wrong for two girls to love each other. She threw a fallen tree branch against a rock and the branch broke into pieces. She punched a tree and felt a pop and crack in her hand. She didn't scream and didn't cry, all she did was roar in frustration.

A few hours later when the feast was dying down, Mali came back into Sansa's room.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:44 pm 
Banned

Sansa knew by the time Mali came back, she would be sleeping.

The next morning when she woke up, she woke up finding a peaceful Mali. Not only that, Sansa notice she was sleeping on her chest. The young princess wasn't sure to wake up or leave her be. For now, all she can do is wait.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:53 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali slept peacefully after having her breakdown in the woods. Sadly she caused a lot of destruction to them and the knights quarters, but she didn't care at all. All she cared about was finding a way to live happily with her darling Sansa. Mali let out a yawn and opened her eyes groggily, she was greeted with the beautiful face of her partner, she gave her a soft kiss to the forehead and smiled.

"Morning my lady." The snow leopard chuckled softly as she wrapped her arms around Sansa and held her close.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:31 pm 
Banned

"Good morning, love" Sansa smiled, "Are you hungry? When you were sleeping, the servants brought some food," and picked off a grape from the tray and ate it. Waiting for an answer, she continued to eat.

"You slept well?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali carefully moved Sansa sp she could reach for an apple. After grabbing one she sat cross legged on the bed, her right hand was bandaged from when she punched the tree but it didn't hurt all that bad, her pain tolerance was high after being in the war.

Mali was about to speak when suddenly some guards came in and seized Mali, she fought back but was quickly overpowered. One of the guards spoke.
"Sorry for the intrusion Princess, just removing some garbage from the premises." Mali was cursing and thrashing about, it took about ten guards to actually get her out of the door. "To the dungeon with her! She is nothing to me or this kingdom any longer." A powerful voice shouted over the struggle and cursing of Mali. It was the King, he was taking away Mali from Sansa. For good.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:04 am 
Banned

The large door that was the entrance to her room, collapsed with a loud bang to the floor. The princess was frightened when she noticed most of them was aiming for Mali,and not for her. "What is the meaning of this?" She half yelled while she watched the men got closer and grabbed Mali. "Get away from her" Regardless if they were knights, she still fought with them. But her innocence was too weak; she fell back when one them gave her a tough push.

Grunting she fell back and slowly struggled herself to sit up and cry out. She knew her father was watching but honestly didn't give a damn. When the guards was out off sight Sansa quickly got up and ran to father, slapping his chest while tears poured out of her eyes. "How could you take her away? She's mine and only mine! It's none of your business" She cried even louder, but her father just pushed her away like she was feather and walked away.

At this moment Sansa wanted to kill herself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:15 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali was throne into a cell rather roughly and the doors were slammed behind her. There weren't any windows or any way to look out, it was by all means an insane asylum. Mali screamed at the top of her lungs, swearing and cursing, threatening to kill the King and the knights for doing this to her. She slammed her fist on the door but it wouldn't budge and nobody would open it. She let out a roar of anger and slammed her shoulder into the door multiple times before sliding down the door slowly and hitting the floor. She had been through enough, and this was her punishment. Her punishment for loving someone that was not meant to be hers in the first place. Her father had made up his mind, and now Mali was going to pay for it.

Moments later, Mali was grabbed by a bunch of the knights and taken to a chamber filled with torturing devices she's never seen before. She has tortured many but never tortured herself, she was thrown into a chair and strapped down. Mali struggled but nothing worked, a man came before her with some sort of device and everything went black after she felt a searing pain run through her and she screamed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:50 am 
Banned

Sansa begged her mother countless of times to free her lover. Sansa's mother knew about her daughter sexuality long time but sadly wasn't fitted to help. Just recently she had gotten sick and wasn't functioning as before. On other hand, her father, she also tried to get him to listen and obey her begs; sadly she was just left with just a look and sent to her room.

Days passed and she haven't eaten since witness her love being taken away. The trays that were left for her, the princess threw them right out the window. Whenever she would cry or hear noises, it would remind her of Mali - either screaming or just crying out loud. Sansa herself would cry - everyday, even to sleep. Each day she woke up with countless of headaches and pain. But today surprisingly, the princess woke up with a brighter morning. Luckily, her father would be away to a hunt and gone for nearly the whole day. The news gave the princess a chance to do visiting hours.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:56 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali was put through countless torturing devices. Her back was almost completely destroyed and torn up, the skin was almost completely gone from her back. Mali was beginning to loose her mind, they have been torturing her to be heterosexual instead of homosexual. They would never do that to the princess but to a knight? They would do anything to hide the fact that their prized knight was into the same sex. Mali sat in the corner of the cold room, she hugged her legs to her chest and rocked back and forth. They had tortured her so much in the past few days, that she whispered to herself constantly and didn't stop rocking back and forth. She tried to scoot away from the guard that came in and grabbed her, they through her into a large standing coffin looking contraption that held nails inside of it, they closed her in and she was instantly impaled by the many nails in the coffin, she would now have scars on the shape of holes everywhere on her body. If she lived through this that is.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:30 am 
Banned

Sansa entered the dungeon with a guard of her own. Picking out from one of the knights, she picked one guard who was the second best man to fight. She allow him to kill anyone who disobeyed her orders. "While your queen is sick and the king gone for the day, I wish to see her. This isn't a tell but an order" The man laughed and held into their spears tighter. "We don't take orders from little girls"

Alright, enough was enough. Like she promise, she allowed the skillful knight to kill anyone who disobeyed. Within a half of second, they were on floor laying cold. "Never disobey a Lady's order" she said quietly while walking the small flight of stairs. When walking down she had to cover nose due to the amount of stench was held down here. Once she arrived, her personal guard left her behind and went to go find the girl. The other guards who were responsible marched over. "you don't have permission to be down here"

"Well, I'm here...I came to see here"

A few minutes later the guard returned with Mali. Sansa was beyond ****.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:19 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When the other guard came into Mali's cell she squirmed back in fear but was reassured when the guard didn't grab her forcefully but slowly and carefully lifted the badly wounded leopard up off of the ground in the corner of the room. When the guard brought her to Sansa she didn't do anything, she would've hugged her and kissed her but she couldn't in fear of hurting herself even more or getting tortured more. Mali's front and back of her was covers in holes from the nails in the large mechanism they had thrown her in hours before Sansa came, her back was shredded to pieces, and multiples of her fingers were broken, and she could barely stand for she was starved and dehydrated, the guard gad to hold her up so she wouldn't fall over. Mali didn't look at Sansa, she was afraid too. She didn't want to be tortured for being in love with the same gender anymore.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:53 am 
Banned

For once there was fear in her eyes. The conditions her body was stabling was terrible and nasty looking. Sansa desperately wanted to drop on her knees and curse everyone who did this her - torture her lover to the death because of her sexuality. Sansa knew many young princes and lords who had affairs with their same sex friends, but the princess wasn't expecting to see such crime like this. It was unbearable. Only thinking she planned on taking the leopard out of here and fast.

Taking a deep look at the conditions that was resulted onto the leopard, she holding her tears and shouts. Seeing her stomach had shrink and her thirst of water had increased, Sansa regretted everything. "Take her back to my room. I'm done here.." Looking at the guard with an unpleasant stare she then left and waited for the guard to follow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:52 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali looked up at Sansa in shock, she shook her head but she didn't see it. The guard took Mali's arm and lead her through the castle halls and into Sansa's room.
"You're sure about this Princess?" The guard spoke to Sansa questionably. Mali looked at Sansa and shook her head once again, almost begging her to not do this. She knew that Sansa would be in trouble if she was found with a prisoner. And apparently largely known homosexual.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:21 am 
Banned

"If i wasnt sure, then i wouldn't know what i would be doing. But since i am sure, I know what I'm doing, and threw a tiny bag with full of silvers, to the guard. She thanked him and waited for him to depart the room. Once they were alone Sansa didn't know to say but sigh heavily. She even wasn't sure to ask "are you hungry?" or "are you okay?" This was something new for the princess.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mali kept her eyes on the floor, having been taught to not look royalty in the eye anymore after being whipped by the king himself. She kept her head down and her eyes glued to her feet, when the thought of food was brought up, Mali's stomach rumbled.

"How do you plan to keep me a secret from your father?" Mali spoke softly, her eyes still on the ground.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:21 pm 
Banned

To be honest, Sansa haven't thought of a plan yet; however she did have a few ideas. "I don't know, but i have an idea. Maybe when my father finds out, I can say you left the kingdom and ran away. Other than that, I don't know" She frowned, "but for now, you need to be taken care of. You look awful" Getting up and approaching the snow leopard, carefully and gently she took her to the tub. Running the pipe with warm water she helped Mali and settled her inside. "Is the water too hot?" She asked while throwing the sponge inside and the liquid to the make bubbles.