All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Black Butler (Draco&I)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:36 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ellie Phantomhive sat at her fathers desk in his study, going over her paperwork as usual. Her eye patch tight around her head covering her eye that held the symbol of her contract to one demon; Sebastian Michaelis. Ciel Phantomhive died only a few years ago, on his deathbed he gave his final order to Sebastian. To take care of Ellie and serve her as he served him in his youth and guide her through life. And so he did. Ellie didn't change much about the Phantomhive Estate, she kept a lot of her fathers belongings, including the desk and chess table that he so frequently used while discussing business with others. Many people have come in and tried to become a partner to Funtom but Ellie always turned them down. She groaned softly and sighed as she kept signing her paperwork. Ellie was never a dress person and Sebastian knew it. Ellie often wore a vest with a white undershirt and shorts with a coat similar to that of Alois Trancy's purple coat, she also wore thing high socks with knee high boots. She only wore dresses during formal events and even then she puts up a fight with Sebastian but he usually wins when it comes to her attire and proper dress wear.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:43 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draconius sped through the woods with Draco on his back, he normally took his demon appearance when he and Draco were alone or when he had to reach his destination quickly, and that was more often then not. Draco was breathing heavily as she lost blood through the many gashes and cuts on her body as the rain fell, she wouldn't have much time left if he had traveled in his human form but he luckily had plenty of time left. He ran past the Phantomhive Estate, he wasn't going to stop there for help because he knew that the Butler was a demon, and he didn't want to have to explain how he had escaped his prison in the Kingdom of Sky to any demon yet, after all he used to be the most feared demon among humans and the most prestigious of the demon world for his position in the Demon King's council, he was the Right Hand of the Demon King. He was on the outskirts of the garden of the manor when Draco had rolled off his back, she had done this on purpose because she had seen the flash of the lightning reflecting off the roof of the mansion. Draco pushed herself to her feet and limped to the front door of the manor, she stumbled a few times but she didn't feel any pain, she had become numb to pain long ago since that was all her body had felt for the first ten years of her life. When she reached the front door she had begun knocking on it rather hard so it sounded more like she was banging on it, after a few knocks she had collapsed against the door and her head slid down until she was on the ground, leaving a trail of blood from where her head had made contact with the door to where it lay now. Draconius had shifted into his human form and began trying to tend to Draco's wounds, he had no experience with tending wounds because he had always focused on inflicting wounds, not mending them so he was very bad at it.

Sebastian had brought Ellie her afternoon tea with a slice of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake for a snack, he had just closed the door to the study when he heard the sound of someone banging on the front door of the mansion. He knew that Ellie would be able to hear the sound since it was very loud, he then heard one last bang accompanied by the sound of something sliding down the door and hitting the ground with a thud. Sebastian then said, "I wonder what that could have been. I best investigate the sound before anything else happens." He then began walking down the hallway towards the front door to discover the source of the sound.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:31 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie groaned as she heard the banging at the door followed by the thud. She slammed her pen down at the desk and stood, pushing her chair back as she did. She walked up next to Sebastian and watched as he opened the door.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:49 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Sebastian was surprised to see a trail of blood on the door leading to a girl's head on the ground, he noticed that her wounds were very severe and that she was being tended to by another demon, whose medical skills were very bad. Sebastian said, "Can I help you?" The demon turned his head to face Sebastian and it turned out to be none other than the Demon King's Right Hand, Draconius. Draconius replied, "Yes, I need help tending to my master's wounds, or does it look like I'm doing a stupendous job on my own? Stupid kid, who tries to make friends with a rabid bear anyways? I swear, teaching this kid how the world works is going to be nearly impossible..." Draconius continued to mutter about his master's irresponsibility while Sebastian looked at his current master and said, "What are your orders, my lady?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie looked at the butler and how terrible he was doing trying to patch his masters wounds together. Her gaze fell over the girl and she swept her blue eye over her body seeing the wounds were bad. "Tend to her wounds and give them some shelter for the night. In the morning they can do whatever." She said as she stared at the girl and her butler. Usually she wouldn't let anyone in the estate without knowing them first but she could tell that the butler was no ordinary butler at all. But non the less, she let the two in.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:44 pm 

Sebastian replied, "Yes, my lady." before bringing the two into the estate manor and he begun tending to the girl's wounds. Within minutes he had finished bandaging her wounds and had put her in a guest room. Sebastian then turned to Draconius and said, "I thought you preferred not to bother with contracts and devoured not only human souls, but the flesh and blood as well?" Draconius replied rather testily, "I do, but I'm not allowed to eat this girl's soul because my contract doesn't give me a soul in return for protecting her until death, it gives me freedom. Let's just say that staying with this brat until she dies of old age is my ticket to being released from my imprisonment." Sebastian said, "So instead of getting a meal for your contract, you get to be released from your Celestian prison. How amusing that the once great Draconius, Right Hand of the Demon King, is being forced to take care of a human child to gain freedom." Draconius then glared at Sebastian and replied, "Let's get two things straight. First, I may have been imprisoned for 200,000 years but that doesn't mean I have become any less great than I was before imprisonment. And second, this child is not human, therefore, I would not be able to devour her soul as easily as a human's." Draconius then entered his master's room and sat down in the stool next to her bed. Sebastian then smirked and said, "If you insist." before walking off to clean the door of the blood.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie walked through the halls of her manor before she came back to the room where Sebastian put the girl and her butler, she knocked on the door and came in.
"I trust that the room is acceptable... Let me or Sebastian know if you need anything." She dipped her head and waited for the butler to answer her. Her blue eye fell on the girl once more and nodded towards her. "What's wrong with her?" She asked in the same flatness like her father. She was so like Ciel that anyone would swear that she was his clone.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:25 pm 

Draconius said, "Yes, it is completely acceptable, thank you." Draconius was about to answer when Draco spoke, "Oh! Where do I begin? I was sold to criminals by my own father, they raised me to be a cold-blooded killer, I refused to listen so they constantly tortured me when I disobeyed. I was kept in a concrete prison so deep underground that I never felt warmth, I had never even seen the sun or anything from the world above me. I was turned into a living weapon that could adapt to any situation, I have many mental illnesses including hallucinations and hearing voices of people that claim to be dead, and I tried to make friends with a bear that was foaming out the mouth and ended up getting torn up pretty badly. And I think that's just the beginning of what's wrong with me. And I don't know if humans are supposed to have pointy, fuzzy ears on the top of their heads but I certainly do. Oh, and I also have scaly wings, and a really fluffy tail... Is that normal?" Draconius then sighed and said to Draco, "Master Draco, I don't think that's what our host meant when she was asking what's wrong with you. And as I have told you many times before, you are not a human, your species has been around much longer than humans have and your appearance and 'mental illnesses' are completely normal." Draco then sat up and stretched her back and arms before getting up and pulling out her wings, ears, and tail. Draco then asked, "Really? So I'm supposed to believe that being able to see my imaginary friends and hear 'dead people', is completely normal? What kind of human am I? Egyptian? Roman? Viking? Oh! Or am I a Spartan?!" Draconius said, "Those are names of other human cultures, they are not species. You are a Celestian. And you are not seeing 'imaginary friends', you are seeing the spirits of the dead and hearing the voices of the deceased as they are trying to communicate with you." Draco then stood still for a moment completely silent and then said to Ellie, "Did you understand any of that because I'm not following anything he's saying." Draconius then put his face in his palm and said, "Let me put this simply, you are not a human, you are a 'magical' Celestian princess from a flying country in the sky, humans don't even think your kind ever existed, you can see and hear dead people talking to you, and your 'magical wings' are for flying. Do you understand me?" Draco then said, "Okay, that sounded more like you were talking to me as if I'm a stupid person than explaining things simply, and it was really mean." Draconius then threw his hands up in the air and said, "I give up! Your unbelievable idiocy is going to be the end of me!" Draco then started laughing and said, "Calm down Draconius, I understood you the first time, I was just playing with you. I wanted to see your reaction!" Draconius then clenched his fists and said through gritted teeth, "If my contract didn't require me to keep you alive, I would strangle you!" Draco said, "I know right?! That wouldn't be very good for me!" Draco then started walking around the room as if she was completely fine and hadn't been close to death only a few seconds ago. Draconius then said, "Draco, if you don't want to end up injuring yourself more, I would suggest you get back in the bed." Draco replied, "What do you mean?! I feel fine, great even!" Draconius the said, "That's because you're so used to pain that you don't feel it being inflicted on your body. Just lay back down."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie listened to what had just happened and to be honest she wasn't that surprised. But at the same time she was a bit on the stunned side that this being just grew wings. "Sebastian. Explain this to me." She said softly to herself. She knew that Sebastian could hear her from anywhere so there was no use calling him ever, all she had to do was say his name. She sighed and waited for her butler to be by her side once more. As she waited she put a hand to her forehead like her father did. "Anyway, dinner will be at 5. My servants will be glad to be any assistance to you." She let our a sigh and crossed her arms and ankles. She wasn't wearing a dress, she thought that dresses showed weakness and she didn't care what the other lords and ladies said about how it wasn't proper for Ellie to not wear a dress.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:34 am 

Sebastian walked in and was stunned as well to see the winged girl, but he then said, "She is part of a race of ancient humans called Celestians. It is very rare for a Celestian to be seen by humans, their homeland is located above the ground in a place known as the Kingdom of Sky, it is called this because the whole kingdom is airborne. They are known for having the body parts of their spirit animal, and those who are born with golden animal features are next in line for the throne. Since this girl has golden wings, she is the crown princess of the country but what doesn't make sense is why her step-father sold her to criminals. Celestians are often associated with the heavens and all things good because they are naturally full of light and do not have the capacity for hatred and other negative emotions without coming into contact with beings with sinister intentions." Draco said, "My step-father was a human, he tricked the council of elders into arranging for him to marry the Queen, my mother. Then he murdered my mother the day I was born because I was born a girl and he didn't want to have any girls in his house except for the one he married, my mother sacrificed her own life to ensure that the future ruler would live on." Sebastian said, "That explains it."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie listened to Sebastian explain. After he was done explaining she nodded in understanding. She was surprised that there was an ancient city loving above then this whole time, but wasn't really surprised at all. Stranger things have happened to Sebastian and Ciel in the past and she wasn't surprised if the strange things happened to her as well. Ellie gave a soft sigh and put a hand to her forehead as usual when she was thinking. "I think we should help them Sebastian. It seems like we are the only ones who can." She looked up at her butler and waited for his opinion. Even though he was made to rake orders, she still liked to hear his advice once in a while, she found that it usually always helped her through things.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:36 pm 

Sebastian said, "While I am not sure how safe it would be to let these two stay here, it might be very helpful to have them here to gain a greater understanding of how Celestians fit into the picture of the world. Plus, they have no idea where they are going so we might as well keep them." Draconius glared at Sebastian and said, "The way you speak of us seems more like you are contemplating if you should buy a pet rather than considering the dangers of harboring us. It is quite insulting." Draco said, "Oh! We're getting a pet? I love animals!" Draconius then turned to look at his master in disbelief before turning to look back at Sebastian and asking, "Do you want to trade?" Sebastian replied, "As 'tempting' as the offer sounds, I shall decline your offer to trade masters." Draco then said, "Draconius, you're mean. Just for that, I'm not talking to you anymore." Draconius then said quietly, "That is less of a punishment and more like a blessing." Draco then looked to her left and saw the window and said, "Oh my God, what is that?! I can see outside the room, is it an invisible wall?! Oh! Or maybe it's a portal to another world?!" Sebastian then said, "That would be a window, it is a opening in a wall that is covered by a see-through material called glass. It is not a portal to another world." Draco then pouted and said, "Damn, I thought for sure that it was a portal."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie glared up at Sebastian as he said that the trading of masters would be tempting. She rolled her eyes as she watched as Draco got excited about a window. She didn't understand why she was excited but she figured just to let it be. She looked up at Sebastian. "Make sure they're well taken care of. I don't want my fathers reputation to be ruined by bad manners." Ellie mumbled the last part as she crossed her arms. She gave one final look at Draco. "If you need anything, Sebastian will show you my office where you can find me." She gave a nod and then walked down the hall back to her office. A mountain of paperwork still awaited her. She sat down at her chair and put her head in her hands as her elbows rested on the table. Her head was pounding with everything that had just occurred, for a brief moment she wanted all of it to just be a dream. She was busy enough without this strange girl in her home.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:13 am 

Sebastian bowed to his master and said, "As you wish, my lady." Sebastian then began tending to his daily chores around the manor. Draco nodded to Ellie and said, "Yes, thank you." Draco then looked out the window and saw the gardens, she looked at the beauty of the flowers in the garden through the window. Draco then pulled out a sketch book and began drawing a picture of the gardens. Draco then finished her drawing and walked to Ellie's study after Sebastian had brought Ellie the letter he had received from a royal messenger.

Sebastian had been cleaning the front door of the blood when a royal messenger came up to him and handed him a letter to give to his master. Sebastian thanked the messenger before going up to the study with the letter. Sebastian said, "Master, the Queen has sent you a letter with your next task." The letter contained details of a criminal who was part machine and had been killing criminals that had turned over a new leaf and had been released from prison. Not much was known about the criminal other than he wore a red cloak and covered his face at all times.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie read the letter and looked up to Sebastian. Her face rarely held any emotion but she couldn't help but feel worried about this strange case. "The Man In Red is what they call him... It is clearly not Grell Sutcliff, that would be against her rules." Ellie paced in her study and finally stopped in front of the window. She looked out of it as she thought. "Sebastian, set a carriage for London tomorrow morning. I want to close this case as soon as possible. Maybe Draconius and Draco could be of some assistance as long as they don't cause too much attention to themselves and get in my way while I work." She looked up at Sebastian and then turned to Draco who had come into her study before Sebastian arrived with the letter.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 pm 

Sebastian said, "Of course, my lady. It will be done right awa-" Draco said, "The Man In Red?! Oh God, why now?! Why did he have to appear again now?!" Draco had a horrified look on her face. Draconius entered and said, "Master, it is not polite to eavesdrop." Draco said, "Who cares about that?! The Man In Red is back on the prowl!" Draconius replied, "Oh...That is not good, not good at all..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie spun around when she heard Draco and Draconius. "Tell me everything you know about this Man in Red. Now." She demanded as she stared down the two strange beings.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:08 pm 

Draco said, "The Man In Red is not even a man anymore, he's a machine now. A machine that will do whatever his master wants, he has no mind and no soul, he's just a walking corpse. You can tell when the Man In Red is near when you smell the stench of rotting flesh. I had the unpleasant luck to actually meet the Man In Red and his creator. His creator thought I would make a nice addition to his 'Army of Redemption' so he ordered his creation to capture me, I doubt it has forgotten that order. His creator makes monsters out of human flesh and machinery. I don't know his creator's name or face but I can say that he is completely delusional, he kept saying he was God and that he wanted me for his army. And the Man In Red isn't his only monster." Draco looked terrified as she spoke of the things that she knew of the Man In Red. Draconius said, "That's pretty much all we know. But this isn't the first time the Man In Red has attacked criminals who have already served their time, it will also attack criminals that haven't been caught yet or are in prison. It's targets are usually criminals thought it will take innocent people too if they get in it's way."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:16 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie put a hand to her chin in thought. "Army of Redemption. So he's building an undead army. But for revenge of what?" Ellie mumbled the last part as she started to pace once more in her study. "He must've been betrayed by Celestians if he is coming after mainly you and Draconius." She looked at the two and then up at Sebastian. "Or maybe he's just another psychopath roaming around in London. If he's going after criminals both already in jail and not captured then that means we need to speak to Scotland Yard about this." Ellie absolutely loathed looking for help with the Yard. They all thought that just because she was a kid that she didn't have a place in the ranks of royalty. Just as they thought about her father, but she would prove them all wrong.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:58 pm 

When Ellie mentioned Celestians betraying the creator of the monster Draco said, "Impossible. Celestians are not capable of evil, we have no evil in us to speak of. Celestians are unable to hold grudges or feel hatred, therefore he couldn't have been betrayed by one. We only become evil if we are corrupted by the evil of humans and that hasn't happened in a thousand years. I think he is just a psychopath looking for revenge against criminals. He just wanted me because of my power, he probably had seen great potential in me as one of his monsters." Draco then sighed, and said, "After all, I am the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. It is only natural that corrupt humans seek my power..." Draco looked down.

Sebastian said, "Of course, my lady." Sebastian then began preparations for the trip to London next morning.