All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:58 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ellie listened to what Draco had to say and understood, but nevertheless she had to keep an open mind. "I understand, but as always I must keep an open mind about this investigation. Anything is possible." She glanced at Draconius and then back to Draco, her facial expression was non existent as usual. "I know all too well." She looked to the ground and then moved to her window as she waited on word from Sebastian. She had her hands behind her back as she stared out the window, remembering that dreaded day when the same cult that took her father once before finally finished the job. It was covered up by saying that the Earl Phantomhive and his wife died of sickness. But Ellie knew the truth, she would never get that awful day removed from her mind.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:47 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco looked at Ellie and saw a flash of lightning in the sky behind her. Draco noticed the shape of a dragon made from the lightning, she then said, "Very well, I understand. I must attend to something." Draco then bowed to Ellie and left the room. Draco went to her bundle of things and pulled out a key, it was blue and had two feathered wings cast in metal on it. The gemstone in the middle seemed to glow faintly and Draco said, "Hush dear spirit, I will find you soon so please keep quiet." The gemstone then stopped glowing and Draco sighed.

Sebastian entered the room and said, "Preparations have been made, my lady." Sebastian then bowed to Ellie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:50 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie watched as Draco left and turned back to face the window. She watched as the rain fell down furiously and the lightning would striking gave her a soft shake. She had very few fears, but lightning and thunderstorms were her worst.

When she heard Sebastian come in she turned to face him. "This worries me Sebastian... This new case, there's something almost... familiar about it..." Ellie said out loud.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:22 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Sebastian said, "Familiar in what way?"

Draco looked out the window at the lightning and said, "Oh dragon of lightning, please leave and allow the sun to shine once more." And within a few moments the rain stopped and the sun came out. Draco walked out of the guest room with the key around her neck. Draco decided to explore the manor since she would be staying here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:31 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie turned back to the window when she heard the thunder stop. She felt the sunshine on her back which made her curious. She turned to see the sun shining brightly and the clouds completely gone.

"I don't know, but I feel like this is bigger than any of my fathers cases." She blinked her one uncovered blue eye and turned back to Sebastian.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:01 pm 

Sebastian said, "I see." Before leaving the study to prepare dinner.

Draco looked around the manor. She found the kitchen and saw the recipe for tonight's dinner. Draco looked at it and started to follow the recipe and prepared the ingredients for the food. That was when Sebastian came in. Draco said, "Oh, sorry! I saw the recipe and I just couldn't resist trying my hand at cooking a fancy meal...Sorry." Sebastian said, "That's quite alright. You did the preparations correctly so why not help me? I could use the extra hand." Draco smiled and nodded before saying, "Sure I'll help."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:23 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie watched as Sebastian left and then turned her attention to her father's old chess set. She picked up a pawn from the set and studied it. Her fathers words echoed in her mind:
"Unfortunately, in reality there is no situation where one can win merely by following the rules. There will be knights that break the rules, and even chess pieces that betray him."
Ellie clutched the pawn piece in her hand and slammed it back down on the board. The other pieces all jumped and landed either where they were in the first place or down on their sides. With a sour look on her face, she turned from the messed up chess board and resumed her paperwork at her desk.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:09 pm 

Draco and Sebastian finished the food just as Dinner time came around. Sebastian came into the study and announced that dinner was ready. Draco had just finished setting the table when she heard Draconius say, "Are you really playing servant? You're a princess, act like it." Draco said, "No way am I going to act like a princess. I never have before." Draco then began to draw a picture in her sketch book. Draco soon stopped in the middle of her drawing and yawned, she laid down on a sofa in the lounge and quickly fell asleep. Draco then began to dream of the horrors that were occurring at that very moment.

A woman was running from a figure clothed in red with the stench of rotting flesh. The woman was a prostitute that was on her way home when the figure appeared in front of her. The red man chased the woman and swiftly caught her before slitting her throat, finishing her off. Draco observed this all with a look of horror on her face, then her blood ran cold as the Man in Red turned it's head and looked her directly in the eyes. The Man in Red then lifted his mask to reveal the rotting flesh and blade-like teeth in his mouth, his nose had already rotted away to reveal bone, and his eyes were nothing more than two empty bleeding eye sockets with maggots writhing in his left eye socket. The Man in Red opened his mouth and spoke in a strained and guttural voice, "Heeellllp meeeeee....." It said with a tone that made Draco want to cry.

Draco bolted up as she awoke with a jolt. Draco felt herself covered in a cold sweat, her blood felt frozen in her veins, and her eyes were wide with horror as she gasped for breath. Draco noticed that Ellie had entered the room and said in a trembling voice, "He's struck again...The Man in Red has done it again."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie had just entered the room when Draco spoke that The Man in Red had killed another. She looked from Draco to Sebastian and then gave her order.

"Dinner is cancelled." She turned to Draco. "Where was the murder? Can you take me to it?" Ellie didn't wait for an answer, she knew that if Draco couldn't than Sebastian would.

Ellie grabbed her overcoat and put it on over her shirt and vest. She turned and glanced at Draco to see if she was following, her face had no expression as always.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:39 pm 

Draco nodded and said, "It was near Baker Street in London. He killed a woman who looks to be a prostitute." Draco got up and limped to the door with Draconius on her heels. Sebastian got the carriage ready and as soon as Ellie was settled he got in the driver's seat. Draco got in the carriage next to Ellie and said, "By the time we get there, it will probably be gone with the body already." Draco knew this from experience, she had run from that monster her entire life so she knew how it operated. Draconius looked at Draco and said, "How were you informed of the murder so quickly when it happened so far away? I hadn't even sensed it yet." Draco wasn't paying attention, she was too lost in thought to listen.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie watched as Draconius tried to talk to Draco but she didn't listen. She decided to take this time to talk to Draconius. "Does this happen all the time?" She moved her eye to Draconius, her face still without expression as always. She sat with her legs crossed over each other and her hands on her lap. Ellie didn't dress or act like a woman but she still sat like one, for decency mainly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:44 am 

Draconius replied, "If this has happened before, she hasn't told me." Draconius then looked at his master and said, "Master Draco, how were you informed of the murder so quickly when it happened so far away?" Draco turned to them and said, "Because I saw it in my dream. I can see what the Man in Red is doing while I sleep, it's a defense mechanism that I developed with my powers." Draco knew it was risky telling them because they might think she was crazy and not proceed towards the murder site but it was a risk she was willing to take.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie listened to the conversation at hand while the carriage sped forward. When it stopped and the door opened, she stepped out and raced into the alleyway. She was glad that they had gotten there just in time. The body was somehow still there when Draco said the body wouldn't be. She walked to it and knelt down and started to inspect it as usual.
"One clean slit to the throat, she was indeed a prostitute." She stood and turned to Draco and Draconius.

"Does he only go after prostitutes?" Ellie's face was drained of any emotion. She was upset for the dead woman but hated showing emotion. Emotion was an easy way for enemies to get to you easily.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:08 pm 

Draco said, "It goes after anyone. His master makes more monsters like him out of the corpses. Looks like this one has a message carved into the body." Draco looked at the message and her eyes widened with horror. Draconius read it out loud, "I know the secret of the Blood Red Moon and I plan to make another just like it. What does that mean?" Draco said, "The Blood Red Moon...Them again? B-But I destroyed it years ago...I should be the last one..." Draco dropped to the ground and trembled in fear, she couldn't let the same mistake be made again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:00 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie raised her eyebrow in curiosity and confusion. She couldn't believe that she was helping an apparent secret and dying race like Draconius and Draco. She shook her head and rolled her eye as she looked at Sebastian. She gave him the "i've grown tired of this" look and the knelt by the body once more.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:39 am 

Sebastian nodded and said, "Out of curiosity, what is the Blood Red Moon?" Draco replied, "Well, it's a religious movement that worships the moon, they were originally called the Red Moon. They believe Celestians are the Moon God's messengers and soldiers so when they found me after I had been cast out of my homeland they saw me as a great tool for their cause. The term 'Blood Red Moon' is the name of their project to turn humans into Celestians and Celestians into weapons. They seemed to think that if they turned me into a living weapon they could conquer the world in the name of their Moon God. But about four years ago their project went horribly wrong and one of their incomplete Celestians broke out of her chamber and killed everyone that followed the Red Priest and the religious movement before killing herself. I remained alive only because I had been kept in a secret chamber unknown to the other experiments. I should be the only one who knows the details of their experiments since everyone died and I destroyed all evidence of their inhumane tests. How did the Man in Red's creator know about it?" Draco looked genuinely puzzled by the recent discovery. Sebastian said, "I see. Master, what are your orders?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ellie was getting frustrated with Draco. She said that the Celestians could never betray one another but in his case that was the only way that the man who created the Man in Red would know about the Blood Red Moon. To avoid a fight between either butlers or a Celestian and human, Ellie kept her mouth shut and turned to Sebastian and pulled him aside to speak to him privately.

"Clearly there is more to this story of the Blood Red Moon. And she isn't understanding that there was betrayal amongst Celestians. One of the scientists must've known about the experiments unstableness and made off with a copy of the evidence. It seems that that would be the only possible way. Within reason that is. But you and I both know that within reason is no such thing to us." She looked up to Sebastian as she spoke.

My Character's