All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Lilly LeFey walked down the streets of the city. She was very unassuming, in her simple purple t-shirt and jeans with matching purple sneakers. She stood about 5'0" tall and had pale skin with honey-blonde hair and green eyes. But she also had a secret. One that she shared with only a select few people and gave her a daunting task. Lilly was a superhero called Spark. Her power was complete control of light. She also had a very sidekick in one of her best friends, Gizmo. It was their job to keep the streets of Hellheim City clean of crime and fight her nemesis, a woman called Angel. But at the moment, it was peaceful and she didn't expect any trouble

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:00 pm 

Gizmo was walking the streets. He was a boy with wavy dark black hair and and great big silver eyes. His skin was pale and no matter how hot it was, he never burned or tanned.
He wore dark colored clothes. A black short sleeved button down, a white vneck underneath, and blue jeans.
Gizmo didn't like blue jeans, they weren't his color. But all his black clothing had been dirty so he had to make due with this. He walked down the street and caught eye of the blonde hottie infront of him. He grinned, he knew that hair, that style of clothing, those curves anywhere. He snuck up behind her and grabbed her into a bear hug. "hey Lilly!!" He pulled her into him with a headlock. "thought i seen a hottie like you...." He grinned wildly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:21 pm 

Lilly giggled at his greeting. He could be a bit much sometimes."Hey, Gizmo! You really think I'm all that? How have things been? Have you been keeping an eye out?" She was concerned that something could happen any moment. It had been a while since she heard from Angel. Usually she struck on a weekly basis.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:33 pm 

Gizmo grins, he let her go and winked at her. "oh yeah! you're very attractive." he flirted with her. Though, he flirted with a lot of people. "nope, so far just petty crimes. you? Angel would have struck by now..." he did find it odd, it had been a few winks since Angel, the cold eyed white haired menace, had actually done anything.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:40 pm 

Lilly thought for a moment. "It might be time to patrol the city. Can you be--" She was cut off by her phone going off. She quickly answered after seeing who was calling. "LeFey here." She paused as the person on the other line spoke to her. "Alright. I have Gizmo with me and we'll be right there." She hung up and turned to Gizmo. "That was the chief of police. We have a report of a robbery in progress. Let's get going." She calmly walked in the direction that she needed go in, looking for a place to change into her costume.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:51 pm 

Giamo reached his hand to her shoulder. He pulled her into a dark alley. He glowed a dark black, he was suddenly in his outfit. A dark leather and other fabric outfit that covered his whole body, except for the head and hands. He had metal gauntlets for his hands and metal shield plates for his shoulders.. He pulled a plain black bandanna over his face. He carried a sword in a sheath on his back. His hair still covered his head but seemed to be longer and maybe a little lighter. He was built as a tank almost, but he was also swift with his foot work and sword. He had become the Shade, Lilly's personal side kick.

Gizmo didn't mind his title, but he loved his powers. He could bend shadows to his will and also travel amongst them. He could use them as a fear factor and a powerful weapon to aid his blade.

Last edited by JokerJustin on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:58 pm 

Lilly glowed a bright silver-white. Suddenly, she was wearing a white spandex body suit with a silver star on the chest and flecks of silver throughout. On her face was a silver mask and her on her feet were silver boots. She was now The Spark, the superhero that light up the night with her powers of light. "Ready when you are, Gizmo." she said with a grin. He was a great partner for her and they worked well as a team.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:07 pm 

Gizmo smirks, "hey! i don't know who this awesome Gizmo person is, he sound pretty sexy and cool. But i'm the shade..." he winked at her and melted into the shadows around him. "meet you there, Sparky." that was his nickname for her. He fully dissipated.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:12 pm 

The Spark jumped and climbed onto the nearest roof. It was very close to where the robberies were. "Aw, no fair, Shady. I can't move as fast as you can. Oh, wait. I move at the speed of light." She took off and was there in seconds. She looked around for the Shade and any sign of Angel. For all she knew, this could be a distraction or her comeback. It was a bank, and the criminals were at the counter, getting money from the tellers. They had guns pointed at them and were just about ready to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:22 pm 

The Shade watched her from the top of the bank, he looked down at her. He used a a com link to reach her, it was put in their suits by there good friend and tailor Luna. -Hey, i got surveillance from the roof tops, i'll watch for reinforcements and if they try to get out the back.- his com buzzed for a second and ended with that.

The robber leader had MP5 submachine gun pointed at a female tenant. She was putting the money in the bag as he watched over her. He hadn't spoke yet, he left that to the others in his group. He wore a three hole balcalva, a grey suit jacket, and matching dress pants. Once the money in the bag got full, he tied it up and went to another tenant. He opened another bag and did the same thing for him. He hadn't noticed the Spark outside the bank doors.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:28 pm 

The Spark nodded in confirmation that The Shade was near and in communication with her. She burst through the doors of the bank. "Hey, don't you guys know that you shouldn't take other people's things? I guess your mothers never taught you any manners." She glowed brightly and got ready for an attack. "Hey, Shady? If you're backing me up, you might want to get in here. We can handle any reinforcements that come." Some of the robbers charge her, but she easily floors them with a combination of blinding lights and good combat skills.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:47 pm 

The Shade smirked, "i'm watching this on video, your kicking some ass.." he chuckled and waited to watch her floor another guy. "i hacked the banks systems. i'm coming to you now...." He formed in the shadows of the tenants desk. He shape shifted to look like one of them and stood up with a smile.

The Leader went up to the last tenant, he hand him a bag and pointed the gun. But he turned his head to watch the fight, which was a mistake.
Shade smirked, "cash or credit?" it wasn't a store, but he still found it clever. He jumped up on the desk and and sent a kick into the side of the guys face. He flew back a few feet and crumpled against the ground. To other thugs turned their guns on him and fired.
The shade then became a blur of shadows. The bullets passed through him harmlessly. He jumped to them and drew his sword, a mid sized double sided steel blade with the hilt of the blade being a wolf on each side. He swung from the side, and it glowed dark red and black. It hit them both and they were sent flying. The darkness surround the weapon actually dampened the blades edge, making it more of a bat.

The leader stood up and grabbed the nearest money bag, he charged for a fire exit on the left side of the room. There were only a handful of thugs left, and they blocked the heros paths from their leader.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:54 pm 

The Spark chuckled. "You think that's going to work. Geez, try something new." She blinded the thugs as she moved past the,, jumping and pushing when she needed to. Soon, she was face to face with the leader. "Freeze, dirt bag. You can run, but I'm faster than you are. Now, shall we make a deposit into some accounts? I'm sure these tellers will be happy to help you." She glowed and got ready for anything he might do. His only options were to try to run for it or fight her. Neither of these would be very wise decisions.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:04 pm 

The leader had seen his options shrink out of sight. He needed a distraction...
He hoisted his money bag up, "i do need to make a few deposits..mind helping me!" He chucked the bad at her face. It split up and coins and dollars flooded everywhere in sight. He ran over and grabbed a tenant, the same girl as before. He pointed the gun at The Spark and then the tenant, then back again. "don't come closer! i'll blow her head off!" he sounded serious and nervous. Anything might set this guy off.

The shade had finished off two other thugs and seen what had been going on. He looked ta The Spark and wondered what her decision might be. He activated the com. "Suggestions?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:11 pm 

The Spark thought for a second. How could she do this so that no one got hurt? Then she had an idea. She used a beam of light to try to shoot the gun out of his hand. She rushed him at the speed of light, grabbing the woman. "Get him, Shady! I would have told you, but I didn't want to risk him hearing." She also contained the leader in a cage of light that she had constructed. He was now a sitting duck for The Shade's attacks.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:18 pm 

The leader was surprised. He leaned down to grab his gun when he felt a pain in his side.
The shade jumped the counted and landed a knee in the side of his body. He then rolled over his back, lifted him and through him into the cold floor. Knocking him out. He looked up to the Spark. He grinned behind his mask. "Good job Sparky..." he went over to her and held up his hand.

Sirens could be heard outside, the police have arrived! though, they would also try to arrest the heros of the job as well.

The Shade grins and grabbed The Spark by her waist. He melted them both into shadows and they appeared elsewhere, on top of the rough. They laid in a awkward position. Gizmo being ontop of Lilly and he laughed, he stood and pulled her to her feet. "we nailed them!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:25 pm 

Lily grinned up at him. "You bet we did! Great team work, partner." This was not the first time they had had to dodge the police for doing their job. She had a setup with the chief of police to tell her about crimes But it was only in her alter ego as a reporter for the local news station. If anyone knew that she was being a vigilante, she would be thrown in jail with all the real criminals she help catch. She and Gizmo needed to get back down to the bank to prove they weren't The Spark and The Shade.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:39 pm 

Gizmo nodded and understood. "i'll bring the van around.." he leaned in grinning. He kissed her lips gently and melted into the shadows. "good worj today Lil.." he then disappeared completely.

Gizmo and Lilly never had a serious thing. Besides there friendlier times and when they fought injustice and crime, Gizmo had a soft spot for her. Thought he flirted with every girl he knew. She was one that did catch her attention, he wondered if she thought the same.

He appeared in their tv station van, which was a dented and burnt out white van with the stations logo on the side. He changed outfit, pulled off his mask, and brushed his hair back. "still as good looking as ever.." he said to himself in the mirror. He then started to drive back to the bank

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:44 pm 

Lilly crept down to the front of the bank. Gizmo was obviously sweet on her. She could tell from his flirting. She liked him as well. Yeah, there were other guys that caught her attention. But they were a duo. Inseparable. She looked around and found the van. "Alright. Let's get the camera rolling. Let's get some interesting shot, okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:47 pm 

Gizmo popped out of the drivers seat in the van, he marched to the back of the van and opened the back doors. He grabbed his camera settup a link with the channel and went over to the front of the bank. "i don't know, you're already in it.." he, once again, was flirting with her. The camera wasn't on yet but he was searching for a good shot to shoot it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next