All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:44 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Roz sits back. "Good boy. Angel Havener, you said. Can you give us any contact info for her? If you can, I'd be very grateful."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 pm 

Justin shakes his head, "sorry, no...." he seemed to suddenly lose interest, and becomes nervous.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:51 pm 

Roz pouts. She leans in again. "I said that I would be very grateful. You don't know how grateful."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 pm 

Justin's walls slowly break, he then gets flustered and angry at the same time. "Then pay upfront, i'm not going to stick my ass out unless i have insurance..." He looked up at Syrus. "Get out..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:57 pm 

Roz slightly panics. "Would that be both of us? Or just him? I would gladly pay for your information. But I want insurance that I'm going to get it."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 pm 

Justin, "Your husband..." he growled.
Syrus nods, he slowly back away and exits the glass room.
Justin pushes a button and the glass tints darker and darker, till it can't be seen through. He looks up to her. "now....."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:02 pm 

Roz nods. "Just tell me what you want. And like I said, I want more than just your word. How do I know you won't double cross me?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:23 pm 

Justin sighs, "She will be at the art exchange at Hellheims art meausuem on the fifteenth." he writes something down on a blank piece of paper and hands it to her. "the address..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:47 pm 

Roz takes the paper and tucks it into her bag. She looks at Justin. "Alright. Take your payment. Free pass."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:47 pm 

Justin nods, "aright..." he grins and went up to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed at her neck.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:50 pm 

Roz tries to act like she's enjoying it. "You can do whatever you want. Big boy."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:53 pm 

-Later-

Justin was tying up his shirt and buttoned his pants. "thank you miss, you're free to go now. good luck with Angel..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:55 pm 

Roz quickly dresses and leaves. Once she is back with Syrus, she shivers. "You owe me. Big time. Let's go."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:11 pm 

Syrus chuckles, "that bad huh? he wasn't really my type, sorry..." he nudged her playfully.

Once they got back to his car, he sighed in relief. "you got anything good? And may i just say.." he wolf whistled. "the way you seduced him, not bad.." he winked and started the car up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:14 pm 

Roz nods. "We got Angel. He gave me everything." She hands him the paper Justin gave her. "He was disgusting."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:17 pm 

Syrus took the paper and placed it in his pocket. "gotcha, we know who Angel is..." he raised an eyebrow. "Disgusting? do tell...." he joked.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:19 pm 

Roz shakes her head. "You don't wanna know. Let's just get back to headquarters."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:29 pm 

Syrus then frowned, "did....did he hurt you?" he was afraid that anything might have gone to far. He continued to drive, but was in a much more sadder mood.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:31 pm 

Roz shakes her head. "No, nothing like that. He just had me do gross things. Just forget about it."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:43 pm 

Syrus frowns, disgusted. He leaned over and gave her hand to hold the way home.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next