All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Roz takes his hand and holds it except for when he needs it to drive. "Hey, at least we were successful. Our cover didn't even get blown. Luckily he was into me."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:01 pm 

Syrus chuckles, "i thought you didn't like it?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:03 pm 

Roz shakes her head. "I didn't but it was lucky, or he would have not given us anything we could use. It was necessary."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:54 am 

Syrus frowned, he didn't think it was necessary. He was now discomforted about what had happened, he just wanted to get out of this car and jump in the showers.

They drove another ten minutes before they got back to base. The old pier hangars.
They were empty when they got back, which kind of surprised Syrus. "Huh...looks like Luna's not here..." Luna nearly lived in this place, making her home in the upstairs office. She barely ever got out...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:58 am 

Roz shrugs. "The Spark and The shade must have invited her out on patrol. I'm sure they're all fine. Now...I need a shower, and we need to get the data ready to present."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:03 am 

Syrus nodded, "i want a shower....." he started to walk to the locker room with the only shower in the whole place.

Luna struggled to get up, she was hit hard on the outside of the head by two men. She managed to knock out the other three, but now these two were draggin her away to a nearby van.
The shade was occupied with a few other goons and hadn't yet seen Luna being dragged off.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:08 am 

The Spark goes after the guys dragging Luna. She blasts them with beams of light. "Come on! We need to get the last of them!"

Roz frowns. "After I'm done with mine. It's the least you can do after what I did with Justin. And, no, I don't want to save water by showering together."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:05 pm 

Syrus blushed heavily and shook his head, he was a little hurt by her last comment. "I....wasn't even going to suggest..." he turns away and lets her move on.

Luna frowns, "hey!" she rubs her wrists. "you're not the one being kidnapped!"
The men fall forward andcrumble

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:10 pm 

Roz nudges him. "Hey. You're the one who's always making comments like that. I didn't mean anything by it." She gets to the showers.

The Spark looks to see if there is anyone else attacking. "How we doing, Shady?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:16 pm 

The Shade chuckles, fighting off the last of the goons. "Check the hotel!" He points up to the brown brick building they were fighting besides.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:44 pm 

The Spark nods. "Let's get going, Lu! Come on!" She charges towards the hotel. She was fearlees, as always.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12