All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dragon Space Heroes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:24 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Of course he soon started to gather his own luggage, but found that this practice was apparently entirely unnecessary. Rather, someone had apparently come to collect it.

Raenion looked back and forced a smile to his pretend wife once he was sniffed in that fashion, "I believe they do, but perhaps I just have a taste for lizard meat. Couldn't that explain why I smell relatively unusual to them?"

Despite his venomous words he soon leaned into her once she wrapped his arm in turn, and seemed to show Rasa some genuine affection.

Once they were able to see what the manor looked like he smirked with a laugh, "Yeah, I guess that it's just right for me. You really do know how to pick out the right kind of a place."

While he had wanted to say that he was going to be happy to stretch his wings in a place like this, he figured that since she hadn't said anything just yet that it's probably far better to just keep his mouth shut in spite of anyone's keen sense of smell.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:38 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Rasa grinned and batted her eyes and whispered, "I could be obvious my darling. I am so happy you like it."

The tabby looked to be in his late teens. He was well groomed and wore a traditional bell hops uniform. "I feel like am back in time. Did you bring your spats and fedora?" Rasa giggled as the were taken to an enormous hall of tapestries and huge painting of former feline families.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:07 pm 

With a blush that was probably relatively realistic all things considered, he turned back toward Rasa again and smiled, "I'm glad too you know."

"Spats and fedora?!" Well, despite his outburst, even Raenion had to admit that what Rasa was saying was right. On one hand the castle looked like it was from one time period, but that bellhop's uniform looked like it was from another, and neither of the two aforementioned periods were at all the one that they were currently living in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:40 pm 

Rasa had a laugh as they were led to their kingly suite. It was the former kitchen and servant's quarters. Dragon size was an understatement. There on a round breakfast table was a fruit basket and bubbly. Rasa read the card, "Welcome ambassadors and enjouy your stay, The management."

"Well someone tried to write Taradea language. I can't fault them."

The bell hop took their luggage to the master bedroom. Rasa removed a compound scanner from her purse and held it over an apple. She knew it safe the device did not go off. She plopped on the sofa and ate the apple.
The kit dressed like he was from Earth in the 1920's left the suite.

"My dear do you want to rest till the cruise? Do you mind scanning the room?"

Rasa called to her bag-o-bot and looked at it. "Go to fist room on the left. I will open you later."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:56 pm 

With a bit of a laugh and his seemingly prerequisite smirk, he turned back toward her and looked over toward the other individual, "Oh, really? Well, I can't fault them too much."

Soon enough he rolled his eyes a bit and then turned back, "Mind if I borrow your scanner to do it?"

Apparently, he wasn't against scanning the room, but his words were suggesting that he had brought his own unit along if she hadn't actually carried one.

It would have suggested that he were either paranoid or perhaps just very well prepared. He preferred more to think of himself as prepared than the other.

"Alright, I'll head over there. You told me that I would have had plenty of room there to stretch my wings, is that right?" He soon tilted his head, hoping that would have been true for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:55 pm 

Rasa prepared herself to face a leviathan and made sure she was out of his way. She had no idea what to expect. He was a bit apprehensive and excited at the same time. The wish of a lifetime was about to come true. She made a pounding on the counter, "The big reveal is Raenion the amazing dragon."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:22 pm 

Well, he hadn't expected the theatrics by any means, but Raenion certainly was going to give her the reveal that she had been waiting for. Looking back for a moment to ensure that he had enough room, the elf let loose a roar, doing his best to keep it down for the venue, but finding that it was hard to do so.

His skin and bones were soon shifting into scaly flesh that presented a skeletal and venous throughout leathery reptilian wings. His head contorted and grew long into an almost dinosaurian visage with horns on top.

Smoke billowed out of his nostrils, indicating that the old legends about dragons breathing fire were, indeed, far more than mere legends. For the first moment perhaps she was indeed looking at a dragon face-to-face, and Raenion knew very well that he wouldn't have disappointed from the way that he might very well have appeared at the moment. He flapped his wings a bit as soon as he knew he had the room to do so, trusting that the resultant gust of air might have been rather impressive.

At the moment, though, he didn't pause to give her any intelligible speech, but rather just an additional roar.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:03 pm 

She stood there face to face with the most wondrous being. "She respectfully bowed though her told she was his equal. Rasa has to cover her ears and her mouth dropped. He had the mightiest wings. She stood beside his left wing claw. "Raenion you are magnificent. You are no pet, I promise not to treat you as one. May I touch your wings and feel your muzzle?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:52 pm 

Honestly Raenion would never have taken her to be the type to treat him as a pet anyway, so he had no concern about that in spite of her reassurances.

Regardless, he bellowed and nodded a bit, leaning his scaly muzzle down so that she could stroke it and punctuating his actions with another billow of smoke.

As he did this, those aforementioned leathery wings did indeed motion up and down to indicate that she might have done as she wished since he trusted her for now, but he wouldn't have been so friendly had she done anything to betray that feeling of trust.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:37 pm 

Rasa stroked his muzzle, and waved her hand over his nostrils and felt the hot air escape. She placed her hand on the horn on top of his head. His eyes were vivid lizard like eyes. She looked into them and smiled. Rasa moved toward his tail as she reached and traced a ridge of his soft and tough, bat like wings. She was amazed how thick his scale were, they were soft and leathery. "Can you feel my hand on you scale? She placed her hand on his serpentine neck, one scale was as big as her head and thicker than metal armor. I can't wait to see you you fly."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:48 pm 

While he had indeed grunted while she did this, nothing he had actually done was at all signifying that he didn't enjoy it. Looking toward her with his now reptilian eyes, he threw his head back as a symbol of communication. He couldn't necessarily feel all of her motions against his scales at all.

They were strong armor, and he may very well have not even been able to feel anything else against it. That thickness was, of course, how he was able to protect himself.

When she would have him as her mount she would essentially have a flying tank. That was one of the numerous reasons that dragon mounts were so incredibly valuable.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:25 pm 

Rasa was only thing how magnificent the beast was. She was one of a wary few that would get this close the mythological creature. Dragons were kept highly secret and it was Rasa own intelligence and data that told the possibility that Raenion might be a dragon. Dragons were said to be on Lway 12. Highly classified and no one every ex capt from Raenion home planet. They would have been captured and enslaved or hunted. This is why she had to gain Raenion trust. This was a new planet and the area Rasa was taking him was so remote she knew it would be safe for him to fly. There were no know dragons anywhere so if he was spotted it would be a tall tail.

Rasa was in awe and knew he was hungry. Humanoid food hardly was enough to sustain him. She had a nice surprise for Raenion. She opened a huge chest sitting on the kitchen floor it held three stags of raw meat. "Hungry my dear?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:18 pm 

Having in this state been able to smell the odor of the meat that she had with her, it seemed that he was ready to perk up right away. Raenion once more started to allow himself the luxury of motioning those wings again, moving his tail in the same fashion as he soon indicated that he was indeed ready to dine on whatever it was that she was offering.

While he was of course capable of maintaining his full manner of intelligence in this form, Raenion was also given some of the instincts that were common to large reptiles. As a portion of that reptilian brain took over during a period of time, he was eventually able to give into the need for food and other more instinctive thoughts in lieu of the way he would normally think.

The fact that she had gone to offer him food like this would ensure that he was going to remain very loyal, since she was able to now connect to him on a whole different level.

For what it was worth, yes, he was indeed hungry.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:25 pm 

Rasa saw him approach the fresh meat she ordered for him, "Do like this raw or slightly seared? I have lots of fruits and veges native to this world. I thought me might try then together."

She was a bit adventurous in foods nothing like primitive societies eating grubs, insects, or foods she did not recognize. She had melons and vine vegetables.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:10 pm 

Soon the dragon inhaled it and allowed a bit more of the cinder-filled air burst forth from his nostrils. While it seemed that he had intended to have eaten it raw, he could very well have slightly seared it - or perhaps burnt it entirely - himself if he had so chosen to.

Regardless, it seemed that he was more than comfortable with what she was giving him. Having eaten like this he more than likely could have just survived for days after with nothing else.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:58 pm 

She got the message from his snort that he was ready to eat. Rasa stepped aside and gave him full access to the chest. "Enjoy and eat your fill. I have prepared a hunt for you tomorrow."

She stool by his right side and gave his wing a pat. "It was a sight seeing him eat all bones and all. Rasa forgot he could 'cook' the meat to his licking.

She knew not to pet a dog when it eats. Rasa was drawn to Raenion soft, smooth wings.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:17 pm 

Eventually, though, the wings were again moving which had perhaps suggested that it would have been acceptable for her to touch him. In this state, considering that he were done eating, he wasn't really going to complain about her petting him, but he was glad that she had restrained herself while he had allowed himself to eat.

Afterward, he looked up toward her with a crooked head, seeming to be asking her if there was something else that they had to do or anything of the sort.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:03 pm 

She look up into his lizard like face and his brow and eyes gave a questionable expression. "Raenion are you telepathic or able to speak Common in your natural form?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:50 pm 

With a bit of a grumble in his throat, he was able to croak out words in common in this state. "I am able to speak like you...though I can speak in my mind as well."

He seemed to let loose a number of reptilian sounds as he spoke in this fashion.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:02 pm 

She was relieved he spoke in Common to her, "I can understand you. This is wonderful. Would you like anything else to eat, is there anything to make the room more comfortable?"