All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dragon Space Heroes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:18 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Carefully adjusting his belted tunic as he stepped off of the landing ramp of the small shuttlecraft that he had arrived on this planet in, Raenion finally made it onto the platform of the spaceport. Exhaling deeply, he started to adjust his long hair back into the topknot that he preferred to wear it in before allowing his pointed ears to stick out from it. It seemed that he could never quite get it the way that he had wanted it.

For now his orders were to meet up with the other individual who had been classified as a diplomat here, and perhaps even to act as her mount, but honestly he assumed that the term diplomat was something of a euphemism.

They were both trained and experienced he figured, so they were probably going to be called on to keep the peace. It wasn't that he minded, since he always felt an incredible sense of duty when it came to preserving order, but he wished they be honest with him.

Thinking for a moment as he kept walking down the ramp and now completely onto the platform beneath him, Raenion reflected on the fact that he didn't actually care for violence. If it was up to him, then he wouldn't have to harm anyone, but he wasn't afraid to mix things up on a world like this if it what was necessary to preserve basic order and peace.

Looking around slowly, he wasn't quite sure where he was supposed to go in order to find the other individual, but he knew very well from the indicator lights that were in his space pod that there was someone on the way even now.

For the time being, he supposed, he would just have to wait and see. He knew that this next person was going to be someone he would have to trust in every aspect, so that was a bit of weight on his shoulders at the moment. It seemed best not to think too much about it, though.

After all, he was going to have plenty to think about with just trying to run the place and keep it from bursting that he didn't really need the additional stress of his mind bugging him about things that might be as opposed to those things that are already true.

Tapping a communicator, he spoke in a calm and collected voice, "This is Officer Raenion, reporting in. I have arrived."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Dragon Space Heroes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:18 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Rasa was on a small shuttle she had been on vacation and was fairly close the AGENCY called her for her next assignment. Two weeks was not enough time on Krendor. The sun, serf, and tranquil gardens, It was a slice of heaven from the non-stop adventures of negotiations and contracts with new discovery planets and kingdoms. That is the expected life on Antiqua. Now the rat race was to begin and she was partnered with a man she never met; but knew by a flawless reputation. She tried to hide her nerves and be calm. She never knew his real name his code name was Acer. He was either a hot shot pilot or flew by his pants. It was rumored the man had a secretive past.

This was a day to relax and explore.

She spotted the most handsome elf she ever laid eyes in. He was looking at his timelink and had not noticed her as she crept behind him wearing silver and red sequence sandals. and spoke low and slow.

"Turn around gorgeous. Meet your new partner."

*A man of mystery and intrigue, with a spice for adventure. He seems to be more rumors than truth. The I'll soon find out. In a 5 flashtimes*

Rasa had exited the craft and sling her bag over her shoulder. Her bagosphere followed behind her. She was flying and wanted to be comfortable. She wore a green tank top under a lime green and light blue button down shirt and solid no iron floral pants. He toes were painted hot pink in her auburn waist long hair was a gold and silver metallic headband. Large silver and rose gold earnings hug chin length on her elfin earlobes. She wore rose pink blush and hot red lip gloss. Rasa aura eyes were accentuated with Ara Perk sparkled duty rose eyeshadow and azure eyeliner.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:56 pm 

What was the most ironic part of the whole thing was the fact that he naturally had no idea who she really was, but he knew her based on her reputation just like she had known him. Her past, though, didn't exactly seem to be as checkered as his though, and that was probably more of a comforting sign to him than it was to her.

It seemed like he was going to be able to expect a little security out of her, even if the same couldn't be said for him.

Admittedly both of her assumptions were true; he was a hotshot pilot...and he flew by the seat of his pants and had a tendency to get into really tough scrapes.

With a grin he started to turn around as ordered once he heard the other individual speak, looking more suave than frightened when she told him to do so. He would have expected nothing less from her either.

What he hadn't really expected, though, was the fact that she was so gussied up. The makeup and nail polish was certainly not something that he had originally pictured on someone who he had previously expected to be such a stern and stalwart officer.

Blinking for a moment or two, he tilted back his head, "I hadn't expected you to be so easy on the eyes to be honest but that's not a bad thing by any means. I assume that your disarming looks should be anything but, so I'll keep up my guard."

Just like her he was wishing that he had been assigned elsewhere. He was enjoying some leave time before this, and this whole little adventure ended up interrupting things to say the very least. Everything was of course expected to be particularly hectic here, and he can't say that he wouldn't have wanted to stick around on vacation a bit longer of course.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:24 pm 

Rasa smiled and glanced over him and thought he was even better looking in person. He was armed to to the teeth beneath his travel clothes.. She would appease his playful side."Today we are tourists. We are not expected at the palace until tomorrow. We do not officially begin until Monday. This give us three days to get to know each other. I like to see you have fun and relax before the hard work begins. I have a room for us in the country. I thought you might want to go to the races. They have a drag strip and speedersterrcross in Mewville. It's just an outskirt of the Palaceade. I arranged a dinner cruise all you can eat buffet. I hope you like fish. Most of their food is cooked. You want sushi ask for raw fish. Sound fun?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:02 pm 

With a bit of a smile due to the fact that she had appeased more of his playful side than the side that made him always travel armed to the teeth, Raenion turned back to face her like a normal individual and started to nod.

"I actually was never really notified that there was going to be any arrangements made for us until Monday...unless of course you were the ones who were making those."

Then again, his eyes had lit up, which betrayed the fact that he certainly wanted to go. "I would...be only too happy to go to the races. At one point I was going to actually pilot in the races myself, but they figured as a dragon I would be...more important elsewhere."

He then nodded, "And of course, as someone who has reptile's blood hidden in me, the buffet sounds perfect."

Once more calling to that playful side he let loose a bit of a hiss, though it had looked quite weird considering the fact that he was currently in his elf state.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:25 am 

Rasa was very excited that he like the plans she set up. "I plan not to disappoint. I thought the rumor correct you are a leviathan hiding en that elven exterior. I thought you might enjoy a hunt and flight. I planned a small excursion for you on Satursday. The consierage will make arrangements as time and place. Are you ready to get a bite and take a ride to the Bed and Breakfast?"

The restaurant I have in mind was to be popular with the locals. "I like to get a feel for the local gossip and is the best way to get acclimated to local customs, climate, and news. Take full advantage of better hearing. Don't you agree?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:20 am 

"I would not lie...I would relish the opportunity to stretch my wings." It was a little bit of a roundabout way to do it, but he was essentially admitting that he was a dragon at that point.

Looking back up, Raenion smiled a bit and exhaled, "Sure, I would totally agree that we shouldn't be nearly as detached or removed from society as so many other agents are, don't you think."

Some people got to the point that they were so far removed from the people that they were supposed to work with and protect that they became entirely disillusioned and often diagnosed the wrong problems with society. He promised himself that he wasn't going to turn into that kind of individual.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:20 pm 

Rasa liked his smile he had perfect teeth and little pronounced canines. He gave away his secret and she adored that he was comfortable around her. She would have to trust her partner. So far he was being agreeable and happy.

"Do you have all you bags?"

Rasa thought Raeion like her traveled light. The job kept them on the go. She knew some of the customs in the planet. The best way to learn was submerse herself. She was delight that her preplanning so far appealed to the dragon/elf. She had arranged for him to hunt in very remote places. She was not sure how the kit's felt toward dragons. The last thing she wanted was to place him in danger right away. She looked around and did not see other races than the kits and humans on leashes.

Rasa was very observant of the kits around her. She heard a female chastise a male a hard slap. The male quickly lowered his head and ears as he bowed. "I am sorry. To upset you. Please tell me what I did wrong?" HQ warned her about the abuse of males was common.

The angry female hit him upside the head, "You dared looked at another female."
The male cowered and held hands to protect his face, "I did not want to step on her tail."
The female laughed, "She does have a rather long tail."

The feline with the long orange and blue striped tail gave the first female that looked like an overgrown persian a toothy grin and purred. "Keeping your mate in line dearey. Do you like my tail mister?"

He turned beat red under his Siamese face. "Yes. You have a very colorful tail, miss."

Rasa averted her attention to others around her. The human's were scantly dressed and seemed to be mostly males. The females have the upper hand.

She glanced up at Raenion as he noticed the same conversation. No doubt he was as observant as she. If the conversation bothered him, she could not tell. This society would not appeal to Rasa and she would make sure Raenion could speak to his mind.
She looked at an adorable child kit wearing a a dress of white leather covered in colorful beads and feathers. The toddler holding her mothers hand. The little girl looked like a tabby kitten on two legs. The limbs on the child were really short hair/fur that looked like velvet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:37 pm 

Those little pronounced canines were, of course, a carry over from reptilian fangs that wouldn't have fully formed in this form, but they were oh-so-noticeable nevertheless.

"I travel very lightly. I was not carrying much to begin with."

Of course, perhaps predictably he was also listening and paying attention to those who were around them, and he of course also knew that abuse in a domestic sense was a problem here.

Raenion frowned grimly, "If they are going to practice chattel property, then the least that they could do is dress their slaves more conservatively."

Having been with the dragon-corps all his life left an impression on him, and he of course was expected to have a nice pressed elf outfit whenever he was in this form, which was probably the source of his comments.

"As I am sure you know we are here more to maintain order than make social changes. May I ask how you feel about the institution of slavery?"

Raising a brow, Raenion actually admittedly expected some strength out of her. He didn't care if she disagreed with him on the issue so much as he cared that she didn't try to skirt around it merely because it was something that was controversial.

Then, finally, he tried to smile a bit and looked back toward her, "Well, it seems that either way we certainly have our work cut out for us, don't we?" It seemed that if nothing else he was honest and candid about such things.

Shutting his eyes with a bit of a sigh, he started to walk, especially considering that a moment ago she had said that she didn't want to give away his secret so quickly. Admittedly he didn't have too much of a wish to give it away right away either, so he had hoped to just remain conversational for the time being as well.

"Would it be best if I currently posed as though I were mated to you, and therefore subservient?" He raised a brow a second time, not asking so much in a joking way and more instead as though he had wondered if by doing so they might fit in better for the time being.

Since it was the first time on this planet for either of them, he wondered if that were a better way to fit in until they had an idea of where it was that they were supposed to be going.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:58 pm 

Rasa understood he would ask her opinion and despite the were both elves and slavery rare custom in their native home planet.

They new arrivals were chauffeured in a limo by an undercover agent that was posing as a kit female. She placed their bags in the trunk and opened the door for them. Rasa sat in the back seat and awaited for her partner.

Rasa spoke to the driver once she was seated and ready to drive, "Shatau dek Semmon. Perks sunew lezzar main Quuen Mowena and Cottwam."
Rasa opened a refig-minibar and poured Raenion a white Cossaqu for then both. The choices for alcohol were slim. "They don't drink much as a whole. A lot is bootlegged or homemade.
As for your question, I don't like the institution. I had to own/enlist a few volunteers as my slaves and in a few times slaves were my cases...all freed and rehabilitated. I am not keen on being a mistress and avoid places where elves are enslaved. Unless you feel the need to be treated as a kit I can oblige. I will treat you as a subservient. The natives rarely encounter elves, I see no need for you to act differently."

Rasa crossed her legs, sat back in the seat, and took a sip of the smooth mixture of vermouth and apples. Rasa clinked her glass with his. "A successful trip and new friends."
Raenion, I personally do not have a slave. I have a droid that looks male. He is my bodyguard, home security, and personal assistant when I am home. On mission, I prefer to have a male agent. I am very choosey who I am assigned to. Our kind has for the most part equals although male are stronger. Traditionally we are ruled by a hierarchy and I prefer to live in Kaprita. The government is a democracy and under the Imperial Federation. Plus there are so many races and species. I come and go freely."

Rasa offered him another glass.
What about you? Where is home?"
If you want to pretend we are married we need rings. I keep a few with special abilities. The royal family here is expecting us to be elves, ambassadors from the the empire to bring trade and alliances. These warrior kits will make excellent soldiers. I would be hesitant to fight with any kit unarmed. Their technology is behind and change is not easy to embrace."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:16 pm 

Admittedly, Raenion figured that was an underground agent in a disguise, but he had said nothing. He'd been on a few missions where he had gone undercover as an elf on a planet that was primarily dominated by elf-species, and he would have appreciated if he had not been called out while on said mission.

"For what it's worth," he said with a smile, having taken the glass in the time being, "I would trust something that was homemade a bit over something that has the word bootlegged attached to it."

Soon enough he shook his head, "I do not wish to act differently one bit, and I do not wish to be treated as a kit. I want people to be equal, and was only asking if I stuck out like a sore thumb here."

With a bit of a pause after he had finished that bit, he tilted his head upward toward the other individual and smirked, "Frankly, I'm a an abolitionist toward slavery. My views tend to be a bit...extreme."

If Rasa had known anything else about him, then she might have found out that he had advocated the use of force on more than one occasion to end the institution of slavery.

"My home is in the 55 Cancri system. They have two suns there, which is especially nice for reptiles like myself." He then finally shook his head, "There was no need to pretend we were married; I was simply asking what you had wanted to do to keep us from being discovered too quickly, but I figure most people are too busy going about their own business to care about anything just yet anyway."

Having smirked after said that, Raenion paused for a moment and yawned, "I figure that once they see someone riding on top of a dragon through the skies, though, the gig will already be up so I shouldn't figure that this undercover stuff is going to last to long anyway."

Despite his rather candid words he never actually gave away anything about the driver. Personally he had hoped that the driver wasn't even really paying attention, but he knew that even walls have ears. That was how the saying went, anyway, about how it seemed that people were listening no matter where it was that someone was talking.

He learned his lesson about that more than once.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:17 pm 

Rasa swallowed the rest of the glass and offered him more, "I am glad you told me how you felt. We need to be honest with each other. Your a dragon first and wouldn't expect you to go against your nature. I will try not to anger you or upset you. I will not ask you about past cases and do not wish to open old wounds. I am curious about you home world and about you species. Civil strife just ended and the wounds are to fresh. I will accept only what you want discuss. Your under enough pressure for me to add. I get in your way, tell me to back off. We both know you more intelligent. If I ride you, I will not treat you as pet."

She opened a small case and she slipped on his ring finger, a nicely etched gold band with a oval cut black onyx. "Consider yourself married, Mr. Dracion Rex, it's a please to meet you. You may call me, Mrs. Regina Rex, for the weekend."

She clinked her glass with his. Don't worry have a bit of fun. I look forward seeing your true nature.
"I thought tonight we go to a concert. I listed to a band called the 'Night Prowlers' would like to get tickets? She raises the privacy window and placed a small chip into the player. Rock music played."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:50 pm 

"I completely agree; I would prefer to be honest with one another regardless of whether or not that honesty would make us unhappy. If we disagree on some decision or another, then I would really prefer to know even if you would otherwise fear hurting my emotions." Soon enough he shook his head, "No, I never suggested that I was more intelligent. I appreciate that you would not treat me as a pet, but I ask to be treated as an equal more than a superior."

At first Raenion was going to start to tell her all about the way things were on his home planet.

She had apparently asked about that as well as his species, but instead it had seemed that he was being given a ring. With raised brows, the dragon-in-elf's form turned toward her as though he were shocked. "What is this supposed to be, exactly?"

While he had thought that they weren't going to have something like this, it seemed that they were going to end up going undercover anyway. Instead of fighting it like he had originally wanted to, he ended up just looking back toward her against once the music started to play.

"Hmm, they don't sound too bad. How much are tickets tonight?"

That forced Raenion's face into another smirk, "Wait, in that case am I considering it a date since, well, you basically have just announced that we're married you know..."

Honestly he wondered how she was going to respond to something like that.

At this point he didn't know her personality enough to judge.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:11 pm 

Rasa kissed him on the cheek. " A date, dinner and show, a date sounds wonderful and fun. All couples should have a date night.I have not dated, lived with, or worked with a dragon before. I want to get to know you. You will be treated as my equal and I respect you. We are staying in a bed and breakfast manor and thought we share the common area. You may take the master on the main. That way you can spread your wings. The visitors and employees will not be suspicious we are not a married couple when we check in and go places. This planet has strict laws for dating. Is easier this way. Is that ok with you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:59 pm 

The fact that she had kissed him on the cheek like that had certainly made him blush, which was something that he wasn't used to one bit.

Looking back for a moment, Raenion or whatever his name was now supposed to be had no idea what it was that she had wanted. After all, at this point she had actually referred to them more or less as a couple.

"Sure, that would be alright, but you had made it sound for a moment there like you had actually considered us an actual couple." He then smirked, showcasing a few of his relatively sharp and reptilian teeth for the time being. "For what it's worth, you know, I should probably admit that I am, indeed, single."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:04 pm 

"So am I." She leaned on him and winked. "Why do you think I chose you? Most of the agents are wither married are have lady friends. I thought it would be fum to mix things. Besides I have wanted to meet a drake for years."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am 

Well, that certainly had elicited a blush. He had no idea that she was going to be that forward with admitting the reasons that she had ultimately selected him against everyone else.

"Wait a moment, are you serious? You actually checked to make sure that I wasn't involved before you decided on me against everyone else?" That naturally caused him to open his eyes plenty wide for the time being.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:00 pm 

She blushed and smiled, "Does that bother you? I am not having any expectations. I thought we might have more of a chance to add a little excitement. I like try to add a little adventure. I read your profile. We like to live on the fun side."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:57 am 

"Well, I won't deny the fact that I prefer to live on the wild side of things. I am a dragon after all, and I assume you'd know that sort of thing was for me." At this point, however, it seemed that his ego was being stroked.

Then again, Raenion honestly expected that he were supposed to like that aspect of this conversation. It certainly had seemed that way, and he wasn't complaining about it just yet.

He seemed to like flirting with her for now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:52 pm 

Rasa saw the were at the inn and pressed the button for the privacy button. The blaster proof glass rolled sown. "This is it. Thank you."

The driver polled up to the curb and stopped. She opened the passenger doors and removed their luggage. Rasa gave her a few duckets. "Thank you, hope you have a nice visit."
She closed the doors and drove away.

"I guess this home for the weekend. I knew there was a playful side to you. This will be fun three days."
A handsome male kit gathered their luggage. He sniffed and looked at Raenion quizzically. He saw the man was an elf and he smelled reptilian.

"The kits have a keen sense of smell, husband. "
Rasa looked at the kit that resembled a tabby cat and spoke in felingengie. "He's part elf."

Rasa wrapped her arm around Raenion's forearm up to the front desk. The manor was spacious and filled with antiques. It looked like a castle and manor. The walls were paneled and outside was solid stone. Rasa chortled, "Just your size."