All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dragon Space Heroes
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:18 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"I have had my fill for now." Soon he looked up toward her with those reptilian eyes, trying to get across the idea that he was both full as well as comfortable enough for at least the time being.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:32 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Rasa fix a sandwich she wanted to be good and hungry for the buffet. "For now do you want to rest until supper? I know we both had long flights getting here?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:28 pm 

Without really saying anything, though he did allow himself a sort of huff to be audible for the time being, Raenion settled down and allowed his head to rest across his claws. Apparently he was going to allow that to suffice for permitting her to know that he wanted to relax for a while.

It was, however, a rather beastly way of saying it for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:08 am 

Rasa did not mind and knew he had to as tired as she. She could not resist stroking his scaled cheek and large mouth. "I am going to lie down. Sleep well, Raenion."

The young lady kisses his cheek and left the main living area to a spacious master suite with a king-size bed, viewer, desk, and dresser with a mirror. A dressing room was at one end and private bath at the other. She unpacked a sleeping gown and robe and dressed for bed and napped till 2 hours before the cruise. Rasa showered, dressed in in am elegant burgundy dress that draped her front and back, and applied make up for the evening, and placed gold and diamond earnings on her ear lobes.

She strolled into the living room and poured two glasses of red wine from a room bar. The wine was imported from Elenoth known for the ravin grapes, gave wine a succulent, fruity flavor.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:58 am 

Eventually he had elected to get up as well. As he slowly stood back on his haunches, Raenion allowed his scales to carefully dissolve back into the paler flesh that had served to mark him as an elf.

Spending a few moments getting dressed in an emerald-colored silken robe that was befitting an elf, Raenion also took his time to carefully comb his hair. Nevertheless the elfish points on the ends of his ears stuck out of it anyway.

"Did you pour this for us?" He was of course referring to the wine. Judging by the smell of it, which was accentuated by his remarkable sense of smell owing to his draconic heritage, it was rather expensive so he was understandably impressed.

It wasn't everyday that he was served that of course!

To be honest, it almost seemed like a waste, but then again she was trying to court him before, so it could have been a little more understandable through that lens.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:18 am 

Rasa watched him morph into an elf. He wore an elegant robe that flattered his figure. "Nothing but the best for us. I thought this would appeal to you. It has the best bouquet to tease your extraordinary senses and taste. I thought your tastebuds are beyond ordinary.

She filled the wineglasses and handed one to Raenion. "To a success endeavors and to us."
Rasa clinked her raised glass to him and clinked it. She took a sip and smiled. She loved it's taste and licked her pink glossed lips.

Rasa dod not take he eyes off his, "You look very handsome this evening."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:53 pm 

"They are I would like to think." Soon enough, Raenion smirked a bit and looked back toward Rasa with a bit of a wry expression. "Come to think of it, let me know. Do you like caviar at all?"

He was apparently trying to figure out just how exquisite her taste buds really were.

While he clinked his glass toward hers and naturally drank, he was soon drawn to looking her over in turn, "If you were really that intent on flirting with me, then in that case I probably shouldn't say that you're hard on the eyes at all either."

She wasn't really the average sort of individual, which was precisely why he was drawn to her so much.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 pm 

She blushed, "You are exquisite in both forms. I like some caviar with crackers, but mostly they are too salty. Do you like caviar and pate? I am not a fan of pate. Organ meat is not my favorite. I like frog legs and snails." She leaned on him and snickered. Mostly I like meat roasted or BBQ. Give me smoked brisket, prime rib and loaded potatoes and I am happy. What are your favorites?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:02 pm 

"I have never actually had pate, if you could believe that, despite the upbringing that you've come to expect from me." Raenion smirked and looked back a bit, "I should say I like these things in this form. As you might imagine, I don't care as much for them in my other. I have more of a taste for...baser things shall we say when I'm like that?"

Eventually he raised a brow in a curious fashion, wondering how she might have taken his saying that.

"My favorites? I have to ask you in which state do you mean. As a dragon, you might imagine that my tastes would be a bit...different shall we say?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:14 pm 

Rasa did not worry about his background. She knew the agency provided classes for proper etiquette with all classes of people. If Raenion wanted to reveal his upbringing that was up to him.

Rasa wrapped her arm over his once he was ready, "I would expect your tastes to be fresh in either form. I am comfortable in a tent camping under the stars or staying in a palace. I can be taken most anywhere. I do not want to make you uncomfortable. If anything bothers you, tell me. Let me know if am being too pushy. I am used to being told to back off. I want you to relax and be happy, both forms of you."

She led him to the lobby front desk, "Please drive us to the lighthouse docks. We have dinner reservations on The Crescent Dinner Cruise."

The reservation had several guests attending on a list that he thumbed through, "Mrs. and Mr. ? (Forgot what I said) , we have a limo waiting outside."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:26 pm 

Having smirked for a moment, Raenion looked back toward her with a bit of a nod. "Yes, I have to admit that I prefer things a bit more fresh than most...warm-bloods would be particularly fond of."

Naturally she accompanied him through this, and soon enough they were leaving together. "You really weren't kidding. This is the real star treatment."

Nothing that they had mentioned before had at all prepared him for this, since he had just expected that this would be a rather mundane place without many of the creature comforts that he had been treated too here.

Well, one thing was for certain - Raenion could get used to this.

"So who are we supposed to see this evening?"

He had expected her to be taking him to the opera, so this was admittedly...quite a change of pace from the norm as well.

She was full of surprises, and she kept him on his toes. He honestly liked that about her.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:04 am 

Rasa was happy she made him feel special. "I would expect you to like your steak still mooing and your prey fresh. Tonight we are having a relaxing dinner buffet just the two of us. I figured a dinner buffet would just feel like a snack to you. Tomorrow you will have the whole morning to hunt as I plan to be pampered in the spa. You will be taken to a remote area after you sleep in. There you can spend half the day hunting and we'll go to concert tomorrow night. Sunday will be be spent together at the races."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:09 am 

"That sounds...attractive." He was referring both to the dinner buffet that she had been talking about as well as the fact that he would be so permitted to hunt once she was going to be pampered in the spa.

"Alright, thank you then." He smirked a bit, figuring that the concert in its own right would be a bit livelier than the relaxing dinner that he was supposed to be having now this evening.

For that matter, he felt that the races might very well have sounded lively and he was looking forward to that as well come to think of it. All of this sounded rather...attractive was his previous word of course.