All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:07 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kiara watched as Akuma walked off and smiled. She moved back to her throne and sat, Prince sat at her feet. She pet him softly.
"You're mamas little Prince huh?" She smiled down at the hellhound.

Daisy was finally home. It was strange to be home after the fall, she noticed that Icarus had put a railing on every stair case so Riley wouldn't fall. Being a new father was nerve racking, and Daisy and Lilly enjoyed watching Icarus run around the house like a mad man baby proofing the house.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:20 pm 

Icarus had become slightly paranoid about baby proofing the house after Daisy's fall. And by "slightly" paranoid, he was "overly" paranoid - mainly about the staircase. Everything else was fine, he mainly just put rubber tips on where the baby might bang its head. He had also bought a lock for the tool shed (it was his dad's idea).

Felix chuckled as Akuma walked away. He turned to Kiara and smiled evilly. "I can already tell. You're gonna work that kid to the bone."

A knock on the door signalled Death's friend's arrival. "Come in!" Death shouted. The bone door creaked open, and a dark cloaked figure walked in. The figure stopped in front of Death's throne, and removed his hood. It revealed a pale face with bloody and blistered skin. What hair was left was put in dreads down to the waist, and both eyeballs hung freely from their sockets. The figure kneeled before Death.
"H-hello, Lord D-Death..." the figure stammered nervously.
Death smiled. "Hello, Fear... I have a job for you..."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:15 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Riley sat on the couch with a cup of tea in her hand. Her head going left and right as she watched him run around the house. She snickered to herself often and so did Daisy. For having a miscarriage, the woman was doing fine. She did already have two children and a grandchild on the way, so Riley guessed that she was content.

Kiara smiled back at Felix.
"All in good time dear." She turned her blue eyes back to the door, they turned red as she smiled wickedly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:23 am 

Fear appeared before Kiara and Felix's throne. He saw the dog and instantly recoiled - he was scared of dogs. He was scared of everything. He turned to Felix. "H-Hello, m-master Felix..." Fear stammered. He turned to Kiara. "M-Miss Kiara... I heard you've t-taken up the role as L-Lucifer... c-congratulations..." It was easy to tell Fear was on the verge of a panic attack.

Icarus finished baby proofing the house, and sat down on the couch next to Riley. He smiled and wiped his brow in content. He turned to Riley and smiled.
"Finished..." he said, taking her hand.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:34 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Riley smiled and decided to mess with Icarus a bit more, so she pointed toward the kitchen.
"You missed a spot..." She said trying not to smirk. Daisy tried to not smirk as well. All Lilly did was roll her eyes.

Kiara looked down on Fear, her head raised proudly.
"What is it you want Fear?" Her red eyes glaring into his and her blood red lips in a straight line in an unamused fashion. Prince growled at Fear once more, the hellhound knew that the creature was afraid of him by the scent, so he tool advantage. Prince was smart. Very smart, and he knew something was wrong.

Alaynna and Eva sat on their thrones and watched as Fear recoiled from Prince.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:40 am 

Icarus's eyes widened, and he looked towards the kitchen. "****..." he said to himself as he grabbed the duct tape and walked into the kitchen to find where he missed.

Fear scooted away from Prince again, and turned to Kiara. "T-there's no easy w-way to put this, y-your unholiness... L-Lord Death wants you d-dead...'
Felix stood. "Dead?!"
Fear cringed. "T-that's what he s-said, sir..." Felix turned to Kiara. He didn't know what to say. He didn't think Death would take it this far - a war between the Ethereals was forbidden...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:45 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara smirked softly.
"You and I both know that a war between the Ethereals is strictly forbidden. We all agreed on this many eons ago." Kiara got up from her throne and walked down the stairs near Fear. Her gaze deadly as she got closer to him.
"If it is a war he wants." She said softly. She moved behind him and whispered in his ear.
"It's a war he will get..." She almost hissed.

Riley and Daisy laughed as Icarus went off.
"Darling, I was only kidding. Everything is fine and the baby wont even be here for nine months. And then it will be a year until he or she starts walking. You have plenty of time darling." She smiled softly as she flipped through a binder of wedding caterers.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:02 am 

Fear was shaking violently, he was scared out of his mind. He nodded at what Kiara said, and teleported back to Death. He looked up at Death sitting on his throne. He was so scared, he could only say one word:
"War..."
Death smiled. "You did well, Fear. That's just what I wanted..." He rose from his throne. "Chaos! Ready the Undead Army - we march at midnight!" He spread his vulture wings and flew out to Chariot. He grabbed the chains and began to guide Chariot towards an opening to Hell.

Felix looked towards Kiara and was about to say something when a voice thundered throughout the throne room.
"LUCIFER!" A white fireball smashed through the wall, and from the smoke rose a middle aged man with long white hair and beard. He wore a tuxedo, with a cross-shaped tie, and had a watch on his right wrist, as well as a crown of thorns and a pair of glasses on his head and face. He turned to Kiara. "LUCIFER! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE - wait, who are you?"
"That's Lucifer, my daughter. You might remember her as Kiara." Kiara's dad said as he entered. "I've decided on my heir. I go by Lucas now."
God's eyes widened. "Kiara?!" He turned to face Lucas. "I knew your daughter would be nothing but trouble! Do you know what she's done?! She has singlehandedly started a war between two of the Big Three!"
Lucas shrugged. "I'm not Lucifer. Not my problem anymore." He walked out. "And fix that wall!"
God sighed and snapped his fingers. The wall rebuilt itself. He turned to face Kiara. "Oh, Kiara... what have you done..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:12 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara walked up to God.
"Nice to see you too. To be honest I thought you would've been here seconds before you were. Seeing how apparently you know everything. I did the right thing. With your army of angels and my army of demons, Death wont be able to touch us. He sent Fear and an assassin to kill me, it's time to finish him once and for all God. And you know it." She sneered at him, her red eyes staring at him.
"You know you want him gone as much as I do. And I we band together, one last time... We can finally out a stop to him." She smiled again and extended her right hand and waited with her left to snap her army into place.
"So..... Ready to make a deal with the devil, one last time?" She raised an eyebrow.

Alaynna and Eva shifted in their seats. Their mother had a point. With God and Lucifer herself banding together, they would be unstoppable. Even to Chariot.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:22 am 

God raised an eyebrow. "If we kill Death, it only makes him stronger. We can keep him at bay, yes, but we can't defeat him." He thought for a moment. "And I'm not one to usually take sides, you know. But you do make a compelling point...." God thought for another moment, and then shrugged. "**** it. Death's been flaunting his power for far too long. He just hit my last nerve. Let's put that son-of-a-bitch in his place!" He went for a handshake, but stopped himself. "Wait - I'll burn you." He snapped his fingers, and an oven mitt appeared on his hand. He shook Kiara's hand, and then snapped his fingers and disappeared.
"I'll ready my Angel Army." said God's disembodied voice.

Icarus returned to the couch and sat down next to Riley. He turned to her and smiled. "Don't scare me like that." he joked, and kissed her on the cheek.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:27 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara snapped her fingers and a loud echo was heard through the halls. The demon army was preparing. They have been getting stronger throughout the years and now that there was new blood on the throne, they were even more in number and strength. Kiara turned to Felix.
"Call Isaac and the twins. We need all hands on deck for this one." She said as she took Prince's chain and lead him out of the castle followed by Eva and Alaynna.

Riley smiled and nodded.
"Sorry I couldn't resist." She gave a small laugh as she continued to flip through the binder.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:41 am 

Felix called Isaac and told him what was happening. Isaac told the family and got the twins - he told Daisy and Riley to stay home. Felix opened a portal for them, and they came through. They walked in, and Felix closed the portal. Icarus handed Felix his gun.
"I forgot I had this..." said Icarus. Felix checked the gun - it was always loaded. He turned to his father and handed it to him - his father had used it way more than he had. He began to help the army get ready.
The gargoyles gathered their grenades, and the fiends armed themselves with tridents and spears. Spriggans and imps armed with magic wands and daggers fluttered about, and the hellhounds were being released from their cages. Everything was going smoothly - now they just had to wait for God...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:40 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara looked at Isaac and the twins as they passed through. She looked at them and nodded a thank you before moving to the front line, she made it so Prince grew larger so she could ride him. She hopped on him with her sword on her hip.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:51 pm 

Felix walked back to Kiara and morphed into a hellhound just as large as Prince. He turned to her and nodded, ready to battle.
A bright white light shone in the sky above, and an escalator descended from it. God rode down first, an angel twice as tall as him by his side. Other angels rode and flew down as well. God turned to Kiara.
"This is my general, Enoch." he said. "I have given him the task of protecting Lucifer at all costs, seeing as how Death wants you dead the most." Enoch said nothing. He nodded, and a bright light shone in each hand - the lights turned into golden shields with a single spike in the center. Enoch flew up next to Kiara, and turned to her.
"I am yours to command, my lady." he said.

Death's army slowly rode closer to Hells gateway. "The wretched portal should be around here somewhere..." Death said. Chariot whipped his head back and turned to him.
"This is madness!" Chariot shouted.
"This is business." retorted Death, and he rode on.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:12 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara nodded at Enoch in respect, usually she would deny the help of an angel, but this was a war. And he could be of use to her. She rode Prince to the gate and saw Chariot coming towards them, she looked at Death and smirked. He was only expecting for it to be the two armies but what he didn't expect was God.
"Lets end this!" She yelled at Death and to her army who hooted and hollered. The gargoyles growled as they floated by, ready to attack. Prince growled as Kiara took out her sword and unfolded her wings ready to fly towards Death at any moment.
"Protect me and my daughters at all cost Enoch. This creature is twisted and would do anything to leave hell without a Lucifer."

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:32 pm 

Enoch nodded. "As you wish." he said. He turned to Death, and raised his shields.

Death raised an eyebrow. "Hmm... God's involved..." He smirked. "This will be interesting..." He signalled, and a flock of huge skeletal crows flew forth, carrying giant boulders. They tossed them down. The gargoyles charged, smashing them out of the air with their maces and cannons. Enoch blocked one from hitting Kiara, and turned to her.
"Are you all right, my lady?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:00 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kiara nodded at Enoch as she lurched forward on Prince. She was heading straight for Death, her sword unsheathed and ready to stab him. Alaynna by her side, she saw Chariot and frowned at him. She flew to him while Death was not looking and talked to him.
"Chariot, you need to rebel against him..."

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 pm 

Death signalled for the rest of his army to charge. He spread his massive vulture wings and charged. He drew his massive scythes and charged Kiara. Enoch dove in front of her and blocked the swing, and one of his shields shattered. He enlarged the single shield to the size of two, and blocked another swing.
Suddenly, a massive skeletal hand smashed Death into the ground. Chariot turned to Kiara. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear someone say that." Chariot grabbed Felix and threw him into the center of the zombie army. Felix started to tear apart the horde from the inside.
Death shook his head, and charged Alaynna. Enoch blocked the blow and turned to her.
"You ok?" he shouted over the chaos.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:00 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alaynna nodded softly at Enoch and turned her attention to an incoming zombie, she took her sword and sliced the body in two.

Kiara saw that Death had attacked Alaynna and she got mad. She shifted into a dragon once again and stood to a full height. Taller than Death himself, she let out a growl and charged him, grabbing his body and biting down hard. She looked about the battle field as soon as she flung Death into a large mountain to see where her family was. She noticed Felix battling a horde and noticed Chariot had helped her side. "Nice to see you chose to fight by our side." The large female Lucifer dragon smiled as she moved towards Death once again, changing into her regular self, holding the sacred sword at her side. Alaynna stopped battling for a second and looked at Chariot.
"Yay Chariot!" Eva laughed as she sliced into more undead creatures viciously.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:09 am 

Death stood taller than Kiara in her human form, but he shrunk down to her size so the match was even. He put away his scythes and drew a black kris. The blade glistened in the hell light as he held out in front of him in challenge.
Chariot uttered a gutteral roar that sounded like something from Jurassic Park, and began to fight another colossus that was slightly smaller than he was. Felix saw he was having trouble and pounced, slowly but surely tearing the second colossus apart.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next