All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:34 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It has been two decades since Felix and Isaac's disappearance from Hiroshima. A now 20 year old Alanna grew up never knowing her father or mother, living with Death under his care. The 20 year old twins Icarus and Lilly barely remember their father, when they discover Alanna's prophecy from their mother Daisy, they set out to find Death and rescue their dad. The last known Felix and Isaac were before they disappeared was Pakistan. They should start their search soon- Death never stays in one place for too long....

Daisy sighed as she sat I the living room of the small cottage. She held a cup of tea in her hands.
"Lilly? Icarus? Would you come here please?"

Lilly heard her mother and came down the stairs.
"Yeah mom?" Daisy patted the two open spots on the couch next to her with a soft smile on her face.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:53 am 

Icarus was working on a lawn mowing robot when his mom called for him. He set down his tool belt and took off his safety glasses. He exited the garage and went to the living room.
"What's up, mom?" he asked, sitting down on the couch next to her.

Death sat on his throne, looking at a list that Chaos had given him. He nodded as he read, apparently content with the list.
"Hmm... 20,000 dead soldiers... wonderful. Assimilate them into my zombie army at once."
"Yes, Lord Death..." Chaos said. He snapped his fingers and disappeared into smoke. Death sighed, and called over his shoulder.
"Alaynna," he called, "time for lunch!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:24 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Daisy smiled at her children, after which she sighed softly.
"Let me tell you a story...." She smiled softly and told Lilly and Icarus everything. From when her and Isaac fell in love, all the way to the present.

Lilly listened intently. Her eyes shifting from her mother to her brother at some points in disbelief. After Daisy had finished, Lilly leaned back in the couch. She had a headache from all of the questions she had, but couldn't find the courage to ask them.

Alaynna appeared from behind Death. She had been in her room reading when he called her for lunch. The blonde haired girl came in front of the throne and gave a small bow to her father. She still needed to show respect. The girl peaked up and saw Felix and Isaac chained to Death's throne as always. It was funny how much Alaynna looked like Kiara and Felix. She was beautiful.
"Thank you father." She looked up to him and smiled.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:39 pm 

Icarus had never listened to anything more intently in his life. He would occasionally glance at his sister to see her reactions, and would turn back to his mother and keep listening. When she was done, he leaned back on the couch, holding his head in his hands. He had so many questions, he didn't know where to begin. He looked back at his mom.
"Have you ever... thought about rescuing him?" he asked.

Felix whimpered when Alaynna called Death her father. All he could do was whimper - he was bound and gagged to Death's unholy carcass throne, his hands and ankles handcuffed and chained to the throne. Isaac, who was in the same condition, looked at Felix with concern. Death smirked at Felix, and placed a mighty skeletal foot on his back, using him as a footrest.
"I feel... less unforgiving today. What would you like for lunch?" he asked Alaynna, with a soft smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:05 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Alaynna gave a soft shrug.
"I guess a turkey sub would be nice?" She gave a side smile as she looked up at her father.
"Dad, why are they here again?"

Lilly looked at her brother and then her mother. She nodded in agreement.

Daisy smiled and then looked at her children.
"I can't my darlings. I'm not a fighter. But you two can." She smiled at her children. Her face showing a bit of age but not much. She only had a few laugh lines, and some crows feet but she was still beautiful non the less.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:15 pm 

Death gestured to Felix and Isaac. "My dear... sometimes, people commit sins, and are condemned to Hell. But sometimes, there are those who have committed a crime so atrocious, they are sent to a place worse than Hell. That place is here, and it is my job to make sure such wretched souls never run amok in the mortal realm ever again." He pushed down on Felix with his foot harder, and Felix groaned in pain. Isaac glared at Death, who in turn glared back with piercing red eyes, staring into his soul. Isaac cowered away, scooting as far away from the throne as his chains would let him. Death turned back to Alaynna.
"Now then - where were we... ah, yes. Turkey sub." He snapped his fingers, and a turkey sub appeared floating in the air before Alaynna. Death sighed, and turned back to his list. "Now would be so kind as to eat elsewhere, dear? I'm very busy at the moment..."

Icarus turned to his mother. "We... can?" He stood and looked at his sister. "Let's do it!" He turned to his mother. "You said the last place you heard from him was Pakistan, correct? When he went to visit grandpa Chaos?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lilly stood up with her twin. She looked at him and then to her mother as she explained.

Daisy nodded. "Exactly. If you wish to go find your father and uncle. Start your journey in Pakistan. You may leave now if you wish." Daisy smiled. She stood up from the couch and looked at her children. She didn't want to see them go but she wanted her family back.

Eva came down the stairs and listened to the conversation.

"I'll go too." She said softly. The now 25 year old had grown tall and strong. She was no longer deaf due to Icarus making her a hearing aid which allowed her to finally hear. But if they were to fall out or get damaged, she would be deaf once again.

Alaynna nodded as she walked away with her sub and back to her room.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:43 pm 

Icarus nodded and turned to the others. "I'm going to get ready." he said, and headed to the garage. He grabbed a backpack, and in it he put some food and water from the fridge - he bought a mini fridge for the garage because he worked in there so often. He also put in a first aid kit, in case Eva's healing powers failed. He also put on his safety glasses and tool belt, and went back to the living room. He sat down on the couch next to his mom and waited for the others.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:58 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Eva stood in wait for Lilly. Lilly came down with a bag filled with an extra pair of clothes and some other things she would need on her journey.

Daisy walked the kids to the door and hugged each of the kids. Especially Lilly and Icarus. As a mother, of course she's going to be concerned for her children.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:03 pm 

Icarus said goodbye to his mom and opened his backpack. He took out a GPS, inputted coordinates for the center of Pakistan, and clipped it to his glasses. He pushed a button on his backpack, and it switched to a jetpack. He hovered in the air, waiting for his sisters to follow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Lilly and Eva spread their wings and floated up to Icarus.
"Alright, which way is Pakistan?" Lilly said peaking over to the GPS.

Alaynna was laying in her room, bored out of her mind as usual. There was nothing to do at home. She realized that her home was pretty much Hell, but it was boring.

Riley closed her eyes as she sat in her room at a motel. She did a small ritual and called out to Death. A floating thing of smoke appeared in front of Death, Riley's face in it. "You wanted me to contact you Sir?" Her green eyes peering at her employer through the cloud of smoke in the dark room.

Daisy smiled and waved her Icarus, Eva and Lilly took off. She frowned and walked back into the small cottage alone once again. She heard the faint sounds of a kitten and smiled down at it by her feet. "Oh I'm sorry Harcat I always forget you're here. You're just so little." She bent down and picked the cat up, walking to the living room and sitting on the couch.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:53 pm 

Death smiled. "Yes, Riley..." Death conjured an image of three children for her to see. "These are your next three targets. Theirs names are Eva, Icarus, and Lilly."
Felix and Isaac looked up at the mention of their children. They began to struggle with their chains and gags, and flashed Death several dirty looks. Death smiled, and turned back to Riley.
"The one named Eva is the oldest, and therefore the most dangerous. Eliminate her first."
Felix's eyes erupted into flame. His shackles melted away, and his gag burnt to ash. "You bastard!!!" he shouted as he lunged at Death. Death merely sighed and snapped his fingers. A new set of chains and gag appeared on Felix.
"This is your most important mission yet." Death continued. "Don't screw up... or else..." He waved away the ritual, and turned to Felix with a smile.
"That's never happened before... things are about to get interesting..." Death chuckled. Felix could only glare.

Icarus looked at the GPS. "Hmm... the fastest way is west." He looked up at the sun, which was still rising. He pointed in the opposite direction.
"That way." he said, and sped off into the sky, heading for Pakistan.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:01 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Riley grinned wickedly and headed off to Pakistan. It just so happened that she was only a small car rode away. Her last target had ended up just on the boarders of Pakistan. Once she was there, she took cover by buying Pakistani clothing and hiding herself, waiting for the moment to strike.

An hour only seemed a few minutes to the three who flew towards Pakistan. They landed in a small village, ironically right where Riley had been waiting. She took the moment and seized it.

"Lets split up and cover more ground." Lilly said as she pulled Icarus to the left and Eva went to the right.

When Eva went off herself, Riley took her moment and grabbed the angel child by the wings and pulled her into her arms, taking the butt of her gun and smashing it against Eva's head. Eva had no time to react by the time she was knocked out and dragged into am abandoned place. She needed the other two now that the strongest was shackled to the inside of the home.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:08 pm 

Icarus looked in wonder at the village as they walked. People riding camels, fruit carts, it wasn't at all like he imagined. He turned to Lilly.
"We need to get to higher ground. But we can't fly..." He looked around some more. He pointed towards a hill with a single tree atop it. "How about there?" he suggested.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:17 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Riley found the twins easily and ran up to them. The only thing that could be seen was her eyes from the clothing. So to them she looked like any other woman in this country.
"Please! You must help! My children! Their caught in an abandoned house! Please you must help!" Riley tugged on Lilly's clothes. She spoke in a flawless Pakistan accent to sell it. She was fluent in all languages and accents, making her even more convincing when put on special business.

Lilly looked at the woman and nodded, going with her without hesitation, she knew that Icarus would follow. Helping people was just in their nature. Once at the building, Riley lead the two into, as soon as they entered, the door slammed and bolted behind them, and Riley had disappeared. Eva was chained and gagged to a concrete post in the middle of the room. Lilly went to help but was held back by a gun being aimed at her head and the other trained on the knocked out Eva.
"Move another step closer and the angel gets it. Along with the two of you." Riley's face was still covered, her eyes flicking from one to the other quickly. They may have been angels, but Riley was stronger than any other human and could easily take down a demon or angel, she's done it before, and she would gladly do if again.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:27 pm 

Icarus blushed at the woman pointing the gun at him. Why did she have to be so hot? He tried to think of a way out of the situation. He remembered something his mom told him about his dad. He used to say, "Always carry a bigger gun." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a revolver with an upsidedown cross shaped barrel. It apparently belonged to Eva's father. He pointed it at a girder above them.
"I'll kill all four of us." he threatened. "Let's not make any hasty decisions. Let's talk this out." he offered.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:33 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Riley took off her Pakistan cover. Revealing her whole self, she wore a tube topped shirt with sort shorts, her long black hair covering one eye, her body in perfect proportion and completely fit. She noticed the blush on the mans face and pushed it to the back of her mind. She still had the gun trained on both Lilly and Eva's heads.
"You wouldn't want to kill your sisters now would you? You're bluffing..."

Lilly looked over at her brother and motioned for him to put the gun down.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:37 pm 

Isaac aimed the gun at a window next to the woman's head and shot. A fireball came out that not only shattered the window, but also part of the wall as well. The house creaked for a moment, and then settled again. Icarus pointed the gun at the girder again, a wild look in his eyes.
"I'll do it! I'm ****ing crazy!" he shouted, really hoping she'd buy it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Riley rolled her eyes.
"I know you're lying Icarus. You don't have the guts to kill your own sister. I've dealt with far crazier targets than yourself. Now quite thinking your awesome and put the ****ing gun down or I'll kill both of them and your mother." She flipped open her phone and showed a video of Daisy. She was tied to a chair with her wings bound in silver chains. Multiple guns on her head. Daisy was crying. Lilly moved towards the phone and Riley cocked the gun.
"Tell your brother to put the gun down and your mommy wont die."

Lilly turned to her brother.
"Icarus put the ****ing gun down!"

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:47 pm 

"****!" Icarus said. He dropped the gun and raised his hands. He turned to his sister. "I'm sorry, sis... I thought it'd work..." He turned back to Riley. "What do you want with us?!" he yelled.

Death sat on his throne, watching everything through a magic mirror in front of his throne. Each of his feet were on Felix and Isaac, and Death happily ate popcorn as he watched. Felix and Isaac both began to tear up as they watched their children. Death simply smiled and ate some more popcorn as he watched the events unfold.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next